Hey Sup Forums. I'm making a game

A game that's based mostly on modern events, and the events leading up to (and including) the destruction of western civilization. What I want from you guys is what you would think would be the most important topics to cover in order to fully red-pill the masses, as well as ideas that would work well in an 18+ RPG.
We've already got building/defending the wall from hordes of bad hombres, liberating the nude beaches of france from women in burkinis, draining the swamp of England after it's been restored to its original form due to the advent of solar/green energy, retaking the Fatherland (Germany) after a certain politician unleashes a Muslim Horde, forcing the entire population into submission, the destruction of Canada, etc.
tl;dr: What would you add to a game to red-pill the masses about the most prevalent dangers to western civilization?
Also if you want to get the game, it's on Indiegogo. Shouldn't be hard to find.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
drumpfgame.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtu.be/9pb5S8jeTgQ
abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130032&page=1
falseprofits.com/WhyWomenJoin.html
abcnews
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130032&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Retaking Constantinople

soon my guy

Oh fuck me, I'm going to have to add that into the game for sure. Who would be a good candidate for the pope to lead the holy war? Our current pope is a cuck.

Don't let fucking crusaders near Constantinople

don't be ham-fisted, OP.

deliver the message that you want to deliver subtlety through the game play

let the player think that he is drawing his own conclusions

I'm not so certain that'll work. We're trying to have our protagonist be a sort of western Rance-esque character. I could add a lot of it as exposé in the backstory of the game, though. That could actually work better.

Odón de Chantillon aka Urbano II

Yeah, but which sorta-well-known politician of today's atmosphere most accurately describes his temperament and goal? We'd have them take on the mantle of Urban II, but all of the other characters are more or less based on current, modern-day politicians.

Whats your progress so far?
Percentage+time wise how much do you think is left?
Getting into peoples lives outside of pure political discussions is something we are kinda crap at on this board, but keep it up as it works well.
Also i noticed the naked to the left in the image, make sure you don't get people to develop cuck fantasies or anything, even if the whole game is based on going against it little things can quickly become fetishes so don't try and make it look too good if they're doing sex.

*Naked muslim

Even reading just the OP's is important: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

The threads should give you plenty of ideas & all the information I've been talking about is truth.

We've put a few months into it so far, and we're expecting it to be released ~Summer 2018. I'd say 15-20% done. Actually making the game is a pretty quick task. We made ~3 hours of gameplay, a bunch of maps, etc, in maybe 2-3 weeks. The actual time sink is making music and art.
As for making people cucks, it's kind of hard to cure degeneracy once it has set in. Most of those guys tend to just blow themselves up and dress up as burkini babes to murder people.

Also to follow up, we're only shooting for ~20 hours of gameplay. It's an indie game, so pushing a lot of content into the game might be more effort than it's worth. At the end of the day, it's still a game about stripping hot ladies and rebuilding the world from the ashes of Liberalism.

Titus' destruction of the temple.

Hah, don't tell anybody, but we actually have Soros-like figure as the hidden puppet figure that's controlling all of the events in the world, and is behind everything.

Read the indie go go, you're just two bros? No one else?

Yeah. I'm a musician and Computer Science student, and he's an artist. He does all of the art, I do some animations and spriting. It's our first game, so we don't want to bring a lot of people on board yet, And we're hoping to get enough money raised so that we can focus full-time on it.

I can only think of Dutete since he is catholic and seems to take direct action on security and justice issues, in the west christianity has stranded its rout from national and european security too much to found a politician that would embrace those values.

Bumping this honorable cause.

post uncensored image or go to hell. ill accept a url

>>>/htg/

Same

He does seem like the type, and he is currently fucking up ISIS in his own country. That's not a bad idea either.

Well it's listed as "Drumpf" on indiegogo. There's some of it there, and you can download the demo. It's got tiddies. Lemme see if I can get a link to the art.

More specifically, "Drumpf: Rise Up, Libertonia!" on indiegogo. Still waiting on the art dump. My artist is a lazy shit sometimes.

This and we make justinian dream come true and we resurrect rome

Just for you. He's dumping the art onto here right now. Tiddies and all.

drumpfgame.deviantart.com/gallery/

Use this coupon to surrender for acceptance in safe space POW/C camp.

A final boss battle at CERN against the evil entity the commies worship.

try to slip in a little reference to pizzagate

mention Rhodesia somewhere. Rhodesia cant go unanswered

Reddit: The_Donald: The Game

nobody cares

Groupthink (moral high ground, invincibility, stereotypes of being weak, peer pressure)
struggle sessions (thought crimes - help teach a lesson: bias, internalized racism, privilege, original sin, cooties)
cartels trade unions (employee resource groups)

youtu.be/9pb5S8jeTgQ

Pizzagate is about = Children lower defenses, see "women helping women scams".
abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130032&page=1
falseprofits.com/WhyWomenJoin.html

Not bad. We've already got a bunch of abilities in the game that are based on things like that. Adding a lot of little scenes in the more dangerous countries (see western europe) about the liberal propaganda could be good places to throw in some redpills.

And here's the archive

>abcnews go com/WNT/story?id=130032&page=1
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130032&page=1

Also fun fact, they wouldn't let me post anything about this game on there. Guess it's too spicy for those cucks.

if only i had some shekels to spare man...

Try newgrounds.com they take anything.

Will you be making this game even if you don't make any more money, or is it unrealistic for your situation?

>. The actual time sink is making music and art.
Looking for musicians?

Yeah, this game will be made no matter what. I'll probably make a post about it here when it's finally released. If we couldn't make the game without the funding, we would have gone for fixed funding instead of flexible funding. The funding mostly allows us to dump all of our time into this and make it the true masterpiece that it deserves to become.

So say we all. Even spreading the word would about this glorious project would help us.

I haven't even been on that site for maybe ten years. That might not be a bad idea though.

you also need yt exposure, that will help

anyone here good with sony vegas pro?

Not at the moment. It's our first game, so we're keeping the team as small as possible. We're not really brimming with money.

We've got a campaign video up already that's linked on the indiegogo, and a few of the songs that are up. It'd naturally be hard to get on youtube, given the cuckoldry of youtube, and the gratuitous anime tiddies in the game.

Post progress. If you don't have gameplay then all you have is some pictures and an idea.

We have a link to the demo on our indiegogo. It's got somewhere between 2-3 hours of gameplay.

Jesus I've gotta work for it?
>Dropped
If you're gonna shill your shit, you could at least dump a webm.

You lazy shit. There are gameplay elements in the youtube video for the indiegogo. Everything from the video is pulled directly from the game.

needs more rocket man