Is this list correct?

Is this list correct?

What about villians who seek adventure and dreams?

That falls under shit tier

>Squealer
>villian

Is Cell our equivalent to Marvel's Apocalypse?

He's not evil for the sake of being evil.

Blackbeard's just following his nature as a D, so he's like Cell I guess.
>implying anime villains can be any more compelling than "meh"

Implying dirty rats aren't the villain.

Why the fuck should you always agree with a villain? People are little shit for shit reasons, a villain is even more infuriating if he has shit reasons to do all the bad.

Fuck off human.

Motives are a starting point, but one must not forget that the villain's actions can influence how good or bad a villain is as well. I think most of us can agree that Ladd Russo's a better character than Nui.

Being a pirate is not something he needs to do to survive. He can live a normal life if he wanted to. Also, "nature" here I'm sure is referring to animal instincts of survival. Cell is basically an insect.

Execution is what matters above all else, motives are just the flavoring. Most if not all the characters in the chart were executed pretty well and I would rank as good villains.

But both of you are wrong. Rats are humanity, cantus users bred them to be like that so they wouldn't be triggered when killing them.

Just because cantus users look like humans doesn't make them human, and if you sympathize with them, you're literally the people the author spent the whole book shitting on.

100%. Plain and basic, one-dimensional characters shows poor writing skills on the authors.

Shit tier and mid tier are literally the exact same thing. Only obeying your nature, ie being evil because you are evil, is the exact same thing as villain who are just evil.

Russo isn't evil.

Homu and Squella aren't villains. And nui isn't a main villain.

Why is Homura a villain?

She did nothing wrong, after all.

Absolutely not. The Joker is one of the greatest and most enigmatic villains of all time. You would be hard pressed to find someone in the world who doesn't know Batman's greatest foe.

The person that made that is a dumbass

Homura is just lusting for muff, so wouldn't that put her in the Cell category.

The Joker has been around since the 40's. It's not really universal.

Is that elder god one from tengen toppa?

Childrens should to board.

Missed that. Yeah, same point.

A villain's motivation does not equate to their entire character.
Joker's motivation is shit anyway, "That's just who he is, world burn, etc."

Killing Joke wasn't even a good backstory, but giving him anything already made it one of the most acclaimed one-shots. That's how shit his motivation is.

i want to fuck nui harime and let her murder me afterwards

Tier lists are always shit. Name ten lists that a majority of people agree upon.

>homura
>that girl from KlK

How can anyone take this shit serious

Homura is not a villain.

anti-spiral had shit motivation

>people die in car crashes so I'm just taking away everyone's car keys

Why is ambition demonized?

>I didn't pay attention
More like driving cars too fast leads to the world imploding.

OP aligns himself with Anti-Spiral?

Get fucked.

Fixed that for you bud.

>ranking villains based on how relatable they are

This, with that smartness, nihilism, and wicked sense of humor; it's hard to find fault in him

Not anime. Fuck off.