Why are good men so hard to find?

>Spend a little time with single women in their early to mid-30s, and you'll be grateful you're not one of them. The relationship scene is even more dismal today than when I was their age. All the women want serious relationships that lead to marriage, but many of the men they meet do not. All too often a woman moves in with some guy, hoping they're on the road to somewhere. Two years later, he tells her he's not ready for marriage and kids just yet. Splat.

>But wait. Hasn't online dating made the mating market easier? Yes – for men. If you really want to hear a woman rant, just utter the word Tinder.

beta.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/why-are-good-men-so-hard-to-find/article36365252/

IMO, men should grow up and take responsibility of the situation. We can't continue like this, otherwise the society will collapse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwXKD2H_Q0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>go to work
>tall blonde and single childless coworker has birthday
>everyone gets up to shake her hand and congratulate her
>its my turn
>walk over to her and shake her hand
>ask her "how old you gotten today?"
>she says "27"
>I say "what? already?"
>awkward silence and she gets mad for a few weeks

get rid of unfair custody and divorce laws, and more men would be open to the idea of marriage

lol, fuck western women and whatever they have created, I hope they enjoy it.

>In a nutshell, over the past few decades, the traditional relationship exchange has broken down. It used to be that men and women each had something the other really needed. Men needed access to sex. Women needed access to resources. Men couldn't get steady access to sex unless they had resources to offer, so they worked hard for them. The partnership between men and women was a grand bargain that (usually) left both sides better off.

the article actually nails it

this

also the type of woman i'd marry is rare

She has to be able to use tools and like building shit and not be lazy or white. kids must have natural sunscreen.

actually what am i talking about.

i don't know what i want

Why do bitches think I care?

I just play vidya all day every day and go down the chinky massage joint and get my cock sucked for $30 if I'm horny.

Fuck that tumblr men need company bullshit

IMO women should be replaced

Good men don't want to be found by the type of woman who asks why good men are hard to find.

>German men shake women's hands to wish them happy birthday
>wonder why women aren't finding most men attractive or desirable
Just

30+ hot and childless? What kind of crazy ass baggage does she have?

Too busy with career to realise what's really important.

>likes building shit and not lazy
>not white
Pick one.

I agree with the yard debris. I spent a decade and a half looking for a decent woman in the cesspool of westernized women. Finally found a girl with morals and standards that wanted the same things I want....loves God, knows her place in the home and respects my place in the home. I'm 37 and the week after my 37th birthday we are expecting our second kid. When I turned 30 I considered suicide because I hadn't found someone yet and felt my best years are behind me. How wrong I was and how grateful I am that I was wrong. My wife is a serbian farmer's daughter that came here in her early teens. Find an immigrant fellas or look elsewhere. Even the "good" American girls - the chubby ones that are grateful to find a good man that go to church and seem to be willing to let men be in control - have the ingrained belief that they are princesses and they DESERVE a good man. That's the trick. You need to find someone that doesn't DESERVE princesshood. Find a pragmatist that has been through some turmoil in her life. I imagine there are western women that would be a good fit but I never found one

I swear to God these types of articles are becoming an almost daily thing now.

Millenial women must be hitting the wall en masse.

They're not hitting the wall, they're behind high walls.

This.

I take it a step further even and travel to Thailand at least once a year and have fuck a different whore or two every day for a month straight. Keeps me satiated the whole year.

This

i've always wanted to know the story behind russell. he looks like he would've vandalized a church or something worse

Yes its always the men who are the problem. It has nothing to do with the women.

Rawlin

Rostie with moderate to severe mental
illness often undiagnosed.

There are plenty of good men around. I'm 6'4", 215 lbs of lean muscle, rich, 9 girthy inches of cock, and I drive a Mercedes™. There have to be a lot more people out there like me, right?

Lucky bastard.

Around how much does that cost, on average? Any good tips/stories?

This is all the fault of leftism and feminism, and they are the main victims of it.

Religious and right-wing communities marry and breed at a steady rate. Let the degenerates die-out.

We talk about his nearly every day.
Long story short, undo feminism and things solve themselves.

Hey single forever alones, how does it feel to know that she would rather kill herself then be with you?

You don't actually have to answer, I already know that you're only capable of feeling bitter angst.

I will never date anyone who works at a hospital, plain and simple.

yeah theres plenty of guys with narcissistic personality disorder

We can't let good breeding age white women go to waste in prison. We should have a program to knock them up and put them to use.

Here's your (you)

Hey OP. Nice article from 11th of feb 2015. Perhaps you can post it again tomorrow for the ~800th time.

I just want my soul cleansed.

Don't give up dude. I almost did

Pretty good, doesn't even make me feel bad to sound like a cunt about it.

>lies
>didn't even give the right dick length to be considered perfect by his own chart

HOLY FUCK MASTERMIND

The comments are pretty redpilled for a MSM Canadian newspaper

I've resolved to not get married or have kids. And i'll be 31 in 2 weeks.

I'm attractive, own my own house, work hard, etc. But no women out there want kids (or already have them) and I refuse to be a cuck.
>Hasn't online dating made the mating market easier?
No. It hasn't. If anything, it's given me a view of how fucked the dating market really is. Because the overwhelming majority of the women on dating sites are single moms. And I have no time to "go out and meet a girl" because I work too much for that.

The world is dead. And I am dead to it.

The fact remains, Women hit the peak sexual value in their early 20s, Men hit their peak in their early 30s. Of course men don't want to settle down because chance are they can get much better than some 30 year old woman who's best days are behind her.

Cleanse my soul, Russell, you cunt.

Meth. It's always meth.

roll

Ill have your babies, user. Tinder is a cesspool and everyone just wants my f u c c. I wont give it to them, Im saving it for my future father of my sons.

lol

No kids, and prefer to date a natsoc or WN who can hide his power lvl.

Deeply underrated

rolling

I'm rolling for Christy but god damn I would love to know at what point twerking becomes illegal as in the case of Christie

Checked. If only I knew either of you in person. Too bad you aren't from Kentucky

oh. yeah, that sounds correct. i really wished he was a necromancer or something cool.

roll

Well. I'm ded. By pol was fun.

Fug. These things never end up good for me

The good ones at least

Society is already collapsing, you just don't see it.

Going to have to roll on this.

Both me. I'd move in a heartbeat for a good lookin man who actually wants babies. Been posting on /soc/ trying to find him but no one on there compares to you Sup Forumslacks. Hard knocks out here.

>Why are good men so hard to find?
good men are not hard to find user. I know plenty, loads even, we're highly educated, fit and look good. But scandi women prefer niggers because they are as retarded as themselves (being women).

they end up facing down in some ditch, well deserved desu for choosing violent fucking muzzies to breed with.
they think they have something in common before all of a sudden they insult the ticking timebomb of a muzzie or look at him the wrong way, and its off with the fucking head.

I stopped caring a long time ago.

Ring a ding ding baby

Rollin
Fuckin genius.

Por que?

Well I'd post a way to get ahold of me if it wouldn't be available for all of Sup Forums to see.

I'm glad that there are some good women out there. Possibly. An unironic natsoc or pro-white woman is a god damned beauty.

AHAHAHA

Death from being a stuck up bitch

Ggdfbvbkkv

>Why are good men so hard to find
Its impossible to tell whos a Sup Forumslack outside of Sup Forums and I dont want to have to redpill my future husband.

Just one here. Ans thanks that gives me some hope but its not like I can put that on a dating bio. FML Senpai

Rollerino

Why marry her if she's not going to stay with you ? How many marriages last ten years these days ?

I’m always told that men need to grow up yet women have always been the most childish individuals I have ever come in contact with.They never take responsibility for anything and have the nerve to blame you for their dumbass decisions.

How am I supposed to fuck that thing?

Nerd virgin anime masturbator here. Pretty sure that most people want to get into a relationship not because of love but because of "entertainment". That is, they want to experience what it's like to go on dates, have sex within a relationship (as opposed to outside of it), and other things "couple things". I suppose that this would also extend to marriage; they want to do marriage things like having sex within the confines or marriage (as opposed to less formal boyfriend-girlfriend or outside of a relationship), having kids, taking care of a family, etc. Now, I listed some pretty logical steps in an evolving relationship to provide entertainment, which coincides with the actual steps for a loving relationship. Now, the next logical step for an entertainment relationship would be cuckoldry -- having sex outside of a relationship while in a relationship, taking or not taking the kids (depending on how much of a pain kids are), and stealing half your cucked husband's money.

I think of this "entertainment" as hundreds of mini rites of passages. People do them a) ritualistically and b) because it makes them feel like they truly have lived a life worthy of living. Nothing involving this "entertainment" is truly genuine. In fact, a subpoint b-1) would be that this entertainment would be excellent conversational material for Facetweet upvoting.

I need the opinion of Chad Thundercock. Is my hypothesis true, that "entertainment" is sought in a relationship, rather than love?

My jailfu dindu nuffin

Shit come here and I'll give ya all the babies you could ever want.

Fuck it

What is it with Germans and anal sex?

Roll

This

rollando

its time

Hospitals are fucked up, my dude. The politics, the backstabbing, the bullshit that's allowed due to how hard it is for certain groups of people to get fired. Dealing with patients is maybe 20% of the job. 80% is dealing with bullshit. The only difference is that the higher up the ladder, the less you get shat on. But you may or may not turn out to be one of the biggest politicians. Plus a lot of addicts work in hospitals. You never hear about them but RNs and PCTs OD far more than you'd think, usually in the bathrooms.

>4488
Only thing I can say is I guess get to know someone through mutual hobbies and try to convert him. Or try to get to know someone through here and test your luck. I'm only 24 so I know that I most likely won't be even looked at as a possibility until I hit 30 and have everything established.

Women are a reflection of their authority, if you want to fix society. All you have to do is fix the men, the women in their lives will change as they do. The problem is that even redpilled anons often have trouble with understanding the nature of women.

>Of course men don't want to settle down because chance are they can get much better

Men think this as well when the woman is 20+
That's why not every older woman without children is a dickjockey. Many just had bad luck.
At least better than single mothers

youtube.com/watch?v=wwXKD2H_Q0w

>White women
>Decency or some sort of responsibility

You wanna marry a anti-white Fake Negress?

Go ahead

I am actually 6'4 200lb w/ opr8r gainz
larp harder feg

When it comes to women, you know it when you see it. There is no such thing as a type when it comes to either having a spark or not. The problem is when you have a spark with someone who has a lot of baggage and it fucks with your head tbqh, it's not fair to you or them to pursue a relationship like that.

I think 4 is the bare minimum I could want. Check /soc/ general kik thread if you want a way to contact me. Im asking for a baby daddy in there like a sperg.

there's actually an easy fix for that, ban abortion and contraception, horny people will be forced to settle down faster

They need to sacrifice liberalism for happiness, at least in the big cities. Plenty of good looking women around me but they're all uber liberal and annoying to be around.

What is a good man? Every woman gives a different answer and would willingly blow up a relationship with a guy who meets 80% of their criteria for a guy who has that missing 20%.

Hnng give me Christy

> Find a what you think is a good qt
> Spend a few weeks dating her
> You both know this is serious and really like each other
> She likes you very much and is into you.
> You find out she's everything you wanted in a woman
> You both get into a relationship/
> You find out you weren't her first. Considering the climate you are okay with that.
> You find out you weren't her 2nd....You were still okay with that.
> You find out you weren't her 30th.....

Are you okay with that Sup Forums to marry her?

She killed herself. That should tell you a lot about her mental state.