Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?

Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9W-_El6GMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's the Antikikes

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Let's let the digits decide

No. The Antichrist would appeal to almost everyone.

Hopefully.

Nope unless triple six get

T H I S
H
I
S

He to old to be him...he is supposed to be young and have something wrong with his eyes and he walks funny is supposed to have red hair large forehead and not be handsome the 3rd temple is up he is also suppose to have an all seeing eye device that will attract may people to follow him

He is not handsome put he hasca system to decieve people and he will be young

The Anti-Christ brings peace and is loved by the worlds unwashed masses.

If an Anti-Christ comes in these days he will be a shitlib. Probably want to exterminate nationalists and Christians

wow, good job man. really rooting for you to get that janitor position

Nostradamas clearly said the 3rd Antichrist would be...
From deep in the western part of Europe

A child will be born, poor parents.

He will seduce the multitude with his tongue

The nose of his reputation will grow in the eastern Kingdom

Dont know how many times it has to be said. 666 is a mistranslation.

You know one of Merkel's Muslims

Fpbp

The seven sins were never actually listed in the bible.

>greed
Literally has donated both of his quarterly salaries so far and donated a million dollar extreme of his own funds to hurricane efforts
>envy
Lmao who is he envious of?
>sloth
Pretty sure he made like eight stops a day for two straight years during the campaign and is internationally known to be a high energy workaholic with an almost inhuman ability to get more work done in a day than most can in a month
>gluttony
The man is 70 years old and is in better shape than the modern westerner fifty years younger than he is and was never fat throughout his life and neither are any of his children
>listing deadly sins and not descriptions of the antiChrist
Maybe you should try reading the Bible and not being a complete fucking moron

Get rekt OP

>Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?

No. The anti-Christ will be skillful and deceitful.
Trump s a blithering idiot.

The otherday mark zucc issued peace day on facebook with his all seeing eye system

yes

If he was, it seems weird that he's more popular with Christians than non-believers.

Idk but he's not Hillary Clinton so at least we're starting with a net positive.

Rather watch paint dry than jump in this idiocy

The antiChrist will be blind in his right eye and have a withered arm

"Woe to the worthless shepherd who leaves the flock! A sword will be on his arm and on his right eye! His arm will be totally withered, and his right eye will be blind."Zechariah 11:17

The Quran says he will look kind of like this and have a big forhead have something wrong with his eye, walk funny , average built, not handsome, he will have red hair and the all seeing eye device the dajjal many people who read the quran interpret it diffrent.he will young and not handsome!! He will sit inv3rd temple

No. Trump can not be the Antichrist (The "Beast" in Revelation, or "Little Horn" of the book of Daniel) because he is described as being a Jew with no desire for women (Daniel 11:37).
He will have no respect for "the God of his fathers", that's a way of saying he will be a blasphemous, non-believing Jew. The having no desire for women has puzzled interpreters for considerable time, and it may indeed mean he is a homo or asexual. (He also rises up out of the old geographic Roman Empire, so he cannot be American - very likely an Israeli, but could be a Jew from another place in the region.

wut the hell are you talking about?
don't you remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=k9W-_El6GMc

no. he isnt even a bad guy. hes just a coward. not sure if you had heard what happened not that long ago

trumps daughter was pregnant and allegedly the house keeper or some one they had employed put a morning after pill in her drink. she miscarried. the baby she is seen holding in some pics is adopted

trump couldnt understand how some one could do that and couldnt bring himself to deal with anything worse happening. so he betrayed every one.

i would have scorched the earth on that one. bomb mexico with illegals. just push them out of planes while they are cuffed . i would even do it my self and quote harrison fords and say get off my plane for the first dozen or so

Milo!