Why are Jews so damn rich, happy and successful

Why are Jews so damn rich, happy and successful

Other urls found in this thread:

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story,amp.html
youtu.be/_-W2oiAXjR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They get to destroy western society and face no repercussions for it.
Look at Sup Forums itself. The kikes can take their most intense opposition and turn it into a hypocritical, weak joke. Sup Forums is a hypocritical, weak joke.
The kikes have every reason to be arrogant.

usury and nepotism

because they play 5000 years old tribalism

you think you know,Sup Forums,but you don't

They just think they are happy.

strong sense of community and traditional values makes for well-adjusted successful individuals

that's why asians and jews always outclass the white sexually confused degenerate nihilistic hedonistic masses

>ITT: buttblasted Sup Forumstards
look, you have to admit, Jews are smart, tribalist (which WE should be) and value education. They may be lefty faggots but in the same way you think niggers are stupid, you have to agree Jews are smart

t. goy

this, they are the children of Satan, who is the prince of this world.

>implying satan or god (the abrahamic one) exists

there is research that correlates having a sense of community with happiness. in fact it is the strongest factor when it comes to happiness. they have continued to have in-group preference and keep their traditions while telling whites they shouldn't do that.

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT

If you are ever arrested, and taken to jail, tell them you are jewish. All your meals will be prepared by a local synagogue instead of nigger inmates with Hep and HIVs

best trick Satan ever pulled is convincing man he doesn't exist

They aren’t. They have higher rates of neuroticism and negative emotional traits.

Who said they are not smart?
Smart does not mean wise though or morally right

Also you're wrong about one thing, the Jew is not a happy creature.

ever notice how there are no hugely successful white men and the ones that are were made by jews

Maybe because they're allowed to be ethno-fascists with a wall and everything???

Nepotism.

They are what happens when you successfully promote your race and are allowed to practice racial pride.

This is why they fear white people, because whites are capable of just as much if not more than they are.

Because they sell their souls for shekels.

Happiness would be easy to achieve if all you desired was the suffering of others and they've created plenty of that.

They can be. They can also be spectacularly dumb and still be supported by every other jew. I knew someone with a jewy last name who got into a good college, got good grades, then got into a conversationo with his teacher who casually asked him about something jewish. He said "Oh, no, I'm not Jewish" and suddenly the prof turned cold, his grades dropped and he had to work a shitload harder just to pass.

White men have never proven themselves to be useful

Go look at the asian subreddits and see how fucking miserable they are. They're just as bad as niggers with the anti-white shit.

>1 standard deviation lower IQ
>capable as just as much as they are

You’re delusional.

not to mention better looking than whites

Short term thinking, they only have to worry about their "tribe" and family. With no morals or ethics it's even easier.

>wasted get

There are no wasted gets

>IQ, an invention by jewish psychologists

Also, this is where nepotism comes into play. Since Jews are allowed to practice racial pride and purity, they are more readily accepted into the higher echelons in society, thus they are able, over generations, to improve their education and cognition.

literally what?
like happy no there narcotic as fuck and mentally challenged.
successful well if literally jewing the world is classified as (((((((success)))))) well sure I guess.

Read my post again you fucking idiot.

>1 standard dev
>every study of Jews took high income ashkenazis with average of 110 iq
> every white area at that same income level also has average iq of 110

Are they? Seem like welfare cheating curly haired niggers to me

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story,amp.html

Of course it's Oooy Vey the holocaust!

Call me a shill but I love the LA times

Family, education, culture, and community.

Jews are so unbelievably clannish and will openly exclude non-Jews. My high school was largely Jewish and everything they say and do ties back to being Jewish.

They have endless Jewish community centers, summer camps, activities, organizations, synagogue activities, Jewish art exhibitions, Jewish teen trips to Israel, many joined the IDF after high school or moved to Israel. Some had Jewish connections to get great internships. Their friends and romantic partners are usually Jewish.

They are perhaps the most ethnically conservative and xenophobic group on the planet but in practice they act like the historical WASPs they annihilated and replaced or the mythical white supremacists they endlessly demonize.

They are definitely smarter than average but it does not stop there. Many have a hyper-vigilance, a need to be in a position of power and influence. A lot of them have the CEO personality. They're opinionated, verbal, huge egos, jealous, aggressive, want to be top dog or believe they are already top dog. Whites by comparison are quieter and more mellow. Whites are happy turning a wrench, cutting the grass, tending a garden. Jews like being in charge of a company or committee.

They are combative and paranoid. If they are in a position of power they would exterminate us... oh wait.... hold on...something... nevermind, just an odd passing thought

nepotism

How come jews can have white kids?

>Rich
They tend to be smart. Combine that with ursury and nepotism.
>Happy
Wouldn't say they particularly are.
>Successful
See first.

And they lack empathy for anyone outside their tribe.

>jews
>happy

They are some of the most neurotic people I have ever met. Stereotypes don't lie.

Jews are so unbelievably clannish and will openly exclude non-Jews. My high school was largely Jewish and everything they say and do ties back to being Jewish.

They have endless Jewish community centers, summer camps, activities, organizations, synagogue activities, Jewish art exhibitions, Jewish teen trips to Israel, many joined the IDF after high school or moved to Israel. Some had Jewish connections to get great internships. Their friends and romantic partners are usually Jewish.

They are perhaps the most ethnically conservative and xenophobic group on the planet and in practice they act like the historical WASPs and white nationalists they demonize.

They are definitely smarter than average but it does not stop there. Many have a hyper-vigilance, a need to be in a position of power and influence. A lot of them have the CEO personality. They're opinionated, verbal, huge egos, jealous, aggressive, want to be top dog or believe they are already top dog. Whites by comparison are quieter and more mellow. Whites are happy turning a wrench, cutting the grass, tending a garden. Jews like being in charge of a company or committee.

Disclaimer: I don't think they are bad people. They are maybe the smartest most racially conscious and successful race. They are models for everyone else. What is good for them is bad for others. To the victor go the spoils.

Nepotism. They're just better, and less shamelessa bout it, than most others.
>muzzies are all about the family, they don't care about the people.
>blacks don't really have jobs
>whitey thinks nepotism is wrong
>jews try to elevate the whole race, hiring each other and networking

Unapologetic in-group preference. Brings its own troubles, though.

>smart
average IQ in Israel is 95. ~5-7 points below European countries.
>tribalist
Yes indeed, they are and we should be too. So time to close the fucking borders, and stop the (((Jew))) from trying to keep them open.
>The West values education. That's why European countries are responsible for like 90% of all major thoeries, discoveries and inventions in history.

>Q. Who detected happiness in these 'jews' you speak of?

When someone says "Jew" on Sup Forums or almost anywhere else they mean Ashkenazi Jews. Israel is not all Ashkenazi Jews.

Nice try.
Now adjust your tefillin and be about your business or hand-wringing, whichever is your favorite pastime...

theyre smart af, plain and simple.

I work with Jewesses for the time being Sup Forums.
What is wrong with their skin? It's oily,olive fucking disgusting.

So are dolphins but I wouldn't want one of those squeeky fuckers as my landlord either...

please see

They're God's chosen people and will always raise them above whoever else they live among. If we remove them from Europe and the US and put them all back in Israel (which is the land that God gave them, so we'd be doing them a favor and God wouldn't destroy us), then Jews wouldn't be a problem anymore

It's a pity this 'god' didn't choose to turn down the knob on those ovens during WWII, isn't it?

This is the reason Sup Forums should grow up and stop envying tribalism, of all attributes. It's too high a price to pay, as the Germans also learned.

National identity doesn't require going that far and the historical consequences have been clear.

cusee they are smart and traditional
israel is pretty much a Sup Forums utopia

i'm so tired of hearing them sing their "Kol nidre"!!
just wish they'd shut the FUCK up !!!

exactly, and most of the greatest accomplishments in science, math, literature, art and music were done by non-jewish whites. aristotle, newton, kant, mozart, divinci, Michelangelo, Schrodinger you could go on

>israel is pretty much a Sup Forums utopia
No,it's not.
It may be your Jewish utopia and that's fine but it's not Sup Forums utopia just like Iceland isn't exactly Sup Forums utopia.

For one, they aren't a happy people. Wealth and success do not bring happiness by default. Inner peace can only be achieved through balance, and Jews strive against the world, so inner peace can never be achieved by them.

Secondly, they are entirely reliant upon nepotism for this so-called success. They do not do well on their own. They are weak bodied, frail and an unattractive people in general.

Third, what success they do find comes at the cost of their humanity. They quite simply do not have any. Everything they do that resembles any sort of charity or good will is actually selfishness disguised. They do nothing for free, and they do not work menial jobs nor are they fit for any kind of hard labor.

They are racially predisposed towards manipulation in order to earn a living. Most if not all organized crime is lead by Jewry. Prostitution? Jews. Drugs? More Jews. Anything that can turn a buck at the expense of a goy? Always a Jew. They simply do not have the ability to earn an honest days pay.

Be it extortion, pimping, blackmail, money laundering, usury, intimidation via their italian or black goons, Jews work any angle to make money with minimal effort.

I've asked here before, what would a world of ONLY Jews look like?

They would destroy this planet if left alone to their own devices, to spite the creator for taking the goyim away to serve them.

Humanity? Coming from the same people that killed 6 million innocent people

They're rich because they collude, corner markets, and use underhanded tactics to assume powerful positions. They will share but only among themselves, meaning as a group they become richer and more powerful. They only associate with one another and place a massive amount of emphasis on material wealth. It's the cornerstone of their culture. To be fair, to pull some of these things off you have to at least be a little clever, although devious and totally without morals.

Happy? Few are. Christ almighty, just listen to them complain endlessly.

There's never been any proof that muh six gajillion was ever anything but a U.S. led war propaganda lie in order to keep a sympathetic public working for the war effort. It was allowed to continue because it wasn't harmful at the time, but looking back, who would have known that it bred a bunch of narcissists who lean on this falsehood like a crutch, for a hundred years?

Over 50 million russians were killed by bolsheviks, countless more by Mao and Pol Pot, Armenian genocide by the Turks, and where is this daily reminder about those actual atrocities?

Keep believing lies though, goy.

You mean 'consequences' like Germany having a larger and more vibrant economy than Brazil?

The same reason a third of Israeli would move to the US the moment they got a green card.

It's good to be a successful parasite protected by the world media and US government ... as long as you have good hosts.

I mean consequences as in the loss of national identity and the existential threats Western countries face as an outcome of the stigmatization of right-wing values.

I think there is some consensus in HBD circles that 110 is a more realistic IQ for the Ashkenazi than 115 (which was the Cochran-Harpending upper limit). Richard Lynn also put Israel's IQ at 94, not 95.

Also the current population of Israel is estimated at about 8.75 million. So using these numbers--

2.8/8.75 = 32%

Non-Ashkenazi IQ = (94*100) - (32*110) / 68 = 86.5

I don't think this is an unrealistic number due to 68% of the population being non-Ashkenazi and largely Sephardic (IQ 97) Mizrahi (IQ 90) and Arab (IQ 85?).

Some HBD people also say Ashkenazi Jews in Israel may have slightly lower IQs than American Ashkenazi, so perhaps 110, and especially 115, are not the right numbers to use.

Is that you, Adam Carolla?

/thread

FYI I know an IQ of 94 instead of 95 hurts the point. Fixed it for correctness sake.

Simple formula aside, I think it's safe to say and widely accepted anyways that the further away you move from major western nations so too does the average IQ plummet.

Even calling an Ashkenazi a Jew is somewhat wrong to me. They are largely European people, ethnically. Religiously and culturally, sure they're Jewish, and any strongly semitic physical indicators are very obvious from the start.

Perhaps there is more to be discussed about the maternal lineage inheritance that Jews propagate, and why it leads to a continued sub-race of humans who are mostly varied European stock but retain many of the ethnically semitic traits.

It's not just the "Jews" it's the Zionist Jews which it's 99% and that favor Isreal over Americans and favor themselves.

youtu.be/_-W2oiAXjR0

Watch this video and it will explain it.

If they were happy, they wouldn't need to shut it down.

Jews from across Europe are more closely related to each other than to Europeans neighbors in the countries they inhabit. They're a distinct genetic population, with European ancestry. It's estimated they're about 50% European. However the mixing took place about 1000 years ago in Italy and they stopped mixing after that.

>gee Smookschenstein I'm feeling down today
>hey Greenstein why not destroy western civilization, that'll cheer up you up
>you're right, thanks!

Stan was the jew, Richie's just a spaz.

Unless he's taking a non STEM field all his tests would be standardised exam with fixed answers

>Jews nepotism their way to winning one quarter of all Fields, Nobels and Turing Awards
>Jews nepotism their way into being successful businessmen against a hundred times more whites
>Jews nepotism their way into inventing Google

Israel is also 20% Arab
Kek, European Jews you mean. Relativity? Jews. Lasers? Jews. Polio vaccine? Jews. Thermodynamics? Jews.