How do we fix the white race?

how do we fix the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0
scmp.com/news/world/americas/article/2102759/colombia-producing-more-cocaine-ever-un-figures-show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ugly women
Nothing can fix that

Beatings

we're reaching degeneracy levels I didn't think were possible

rename that fucking curse, vice

I vote pig vomit

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0

Where did they get the cum from ? Was it fresh ?

Get rid of the kikes controlling the media

Luke 17
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed

This

hey user, c-can you jerk off in our cocktails hehe

I'd let the one on the right drink my cum

Probably got it from the store. I won't be surprised if that's possible in the future.

Expel the parasite.

By recognizing that white liberals are another species and exiling them to Africa.

IF you're white, fix yourselves.

world ended yesterday, fuck off

big if true

no u

First of all by firebombing the HQ of Vice. God I hate that rag

kill all the muslims

including this one

it marked the first day of the 7 year tribulation period where shit hits the fan.

How do we fix this?

How do I get in on this new trend?

reminder that Vice is now owned by arch conservative Rupert Murdoch.
anything on there that /pol finds as "triggering", is pure Emmanuel Goldstein style agit-prop

When you've thought you've seen it all, here comes degeneracy to show you something new.

Flood the streets with drugs like they did in the 60s over the Vietnam War protesters

I have to wait 7 years for this bullshit

And then you telling me that its all a mediocre job and mankind will survive anyways, to repeat the cycle all over again?

I just want a black hole to swallow the solar system, no half measure dramatic shit.

Im doing my part

scmp.com/news/world/americas/article/2102759/colombia-producing-more-cocaine-ever-un-figures-show

being realistic, you guys are already on the process of fixing your mistakes. all of the recent happenings lately has exposed the tyranny and destructive nature of the left. things will only continue to push towards the right for now on. however i cannot predict the actual outcome of it all. all i can tell you that there is hope.

i hope you're broke
otherwise you'd prob get boris beckered

I'm all for this.

Yesterday was just the sign "Hey, assholes, it's starting"

Now I'm really confused. What's the endgame of him constantly shoveling degeneracy at every opportunity?

>eats a whole raw potato to get himself out of the mood
potato niggers btfo

I mailed it to them in an envelope. Nice to see it get some use