Active Raid

Haven't seen a thread since the new key visual was revealed, are you looking forward to S2?

New cast members as well:
Yukari Tamura as Emilia Edelman
Aimi Tanaka as Marimo Suzuki
Satomi Arai as Abigail Martinez
Sho Hayami as Kyōkai-sama

Of course. I just hope it has a more interesting antagonist (until the second antagonist was revealed) than the first season.

The down-to-Earth feel of it was really nice. It didn't really make me love it though. I enjoyed watching it, but I just hope the second season is better.

I'd still be okay if it was just more of the same though. Asami's Engrish was too endearing.

Oh shit, new cast members?
I hope Pickpocket-chan's appearances turn out to have some real relevance to it.

So it will still focus on Unit 8 but they added new people? I thought it was going to be a full new cast.

Did a different character designer do that illustration?

Baba Michi when?

I hope bird return and fuck things up again, preferably bossu sister again.

Wasn't too big of a fan of the overarching plot with Logos and Ouroboros, and hope there's more episodic fun in S2.

I dropped this at the 4th episode because Angry McBitch was ruining the show for me.
Does she get out of the screen later?
Please, tell me she becomes irrelevant in S2.

Later episodes focus on different characters, in some episode Angry McBitch became a background episode. But she never really get out the screen so yeah.

Ya think any of them will have Wilwears?

Thanks, That's enough foe me to pick it back.
As long as she's not the focus of attention, I'm happy.
I just hope she doesn't use talk-bitching-no-justsu on the villain at the end.

No, she's not "the" main character.

Basically the role is spread between the members of Unit 8. She does have a little bit more relevance in the last arc of season 1 but once again she's not the sole focus.

Haha, looks like you really hate them angry midgets. I thought she was ok.

Yes, but not much to get hyped about except more Unit 8 shenanigans. Needs more key visuals.

Will we get more train shenanigans?

No other key visuals, but here's BD3.

Yaoi hands

Will we get more apples?

>Hating her after episode 3

Mythos did nothing wrong.
Hope he joins Unit 8.

You just KNOW there will be an episode where they have to bust Mythos out to use his skills.

Can there be more scenes like the awkward double date please?

I want to fuck her butt while she moan english words.