Tomo-chan

reflecting on something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WVH8FxfMVg
read.tomochan.today/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do these threads always have to start with the fucking jap version? to bait replies? it's that hard to just post the translation?

There are no translations yet.

I'm scared you can be serious

Are you legitimately retarded?

probably because there is no translation yet

Raws just got out, dumbass.

Please go and stay out

:^)

I want to sniff Tomo's hair.

>pretending

Panel 1:
Jun: Those two are really good.
Tomo: Oh, those two in the middle. They really stood out.
Panel 2:
Tomo: They're like best friends despite being a boy and a girl.
Jun: Shouldn't that not really matter yet?
Panel 3:
Jun: I wonder what those two will be like in the future.
Tomo: Well...um...I-I think it would be great if they became a couple!
Panel 4:
Jun: I figured you'd say that...

Is this a prelude to Jun telling her he can't stand to be around her because he can barely control his own dick, to which she fails to reply, "Just J-j-ja-jam it in!"

>to bait replies?

Oh shit

>I figured you'd say that

WHAT

Jun is confirmed gay now right?

>Jun: I figured you'd say that...

>Tomo: Nani!?

>I figured you'd say that...

What did he mean by this

And I'm not saying it in a meme way either WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Who's that guy next to her?

here you go friend

>I figured you'd say that

We been played

The cycle is born anew.

So Jun just wants to be close buddies?

Because he's trying to actively avoid thinking about him and Tomo being a couple and this "random girl" is reminding him of it.

Fuckdamn.

He's projecting his friendship with Tomo onto those two kids. NotTomo saying they'd become a couple in the future is filling him with dread cause he knows that's exactly what everyone is thinking about him and Tomo.

I don't give ashit if he could fight a bear! I'm going to fight him until he understands that his girl wants his D

So Jun thinks not!Tomo is hitting on him and now he's got to shut her down because he likes Tomo even if he refuses to admit it to even himself?

Or is that just wishful thinking?

This is gonna cost you extra.

OH SHIT
NEUTRON STAR COLLAPSING, I REPEAT NEUTRON STAR COLLAPSING
SUPERNOVA IMMINENT

Jun what the fuck?

That last line is not a good translation.

It's more like "Yeah I figured that's what most people would say..."

SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN

He knows it's Tomo.

This is gonna cost Tomo extra, isn't it.

NIGGA THIS BETTER GO SOMEWHERE

OH GOD SOMEONE HELP ME

>deleting your post
>damage control

youtube.com/watch?v=1WVH8FxfMVg

There are exactly two possibilities:

1. He knows it's Tomo and he's using this situation to feel her out, figure out exactly how she feels.

2. He hasn't accepted that it's Tomo, he's using this situation and this stranger to try and figure out his Tomo situation. He wanted to get an outsider's thoughts, but she just confirmed what he already knew.

Which one you think is the case depends on your interpretation of events up until now.

>i figured youd say that

Possible confession from Jun because he thinks he's safe with not-Tomo that he realizes Tomo likes him but he just wants to be friends because he's scared of ruining it due to a similar thing happening with Misuzu?

hey who deleted my post?

From the Japanese it is most certainly the second one. The guy who wrote the first TL up in the thread chose a very poor choice of words for Jun's final line.

I really subscribe to the idea that Jun likes Tomo and wants to hit that, but is deathly afraid of fucking it up and ruining their friendship, which is the thing he values the most already. That's honestly the only thing that makes sense.

Next chapter Jun's gonna tell notTomo that he loves his childhood friend. DEVELOPMENT happens.

Ah who am I kidding

Give us a better TL of the line.

pfffff

And either not!Tomo or Jun gets struck by a stray soccer ball. Tomo forgets the events during her crossdressing adventure or Jun forgets about seeing not!Tomo.

People think otherwise?

I don't know what to say but have an extra (You).

Or one of them fell asleep.

Janitors that want to nip bandwagoning in the bud

That's likely the case. I say that he's also unsure if they'll go well together as a couple. Mutual liking doesn't ensure a good relationship, especially with the number of fights the two get into.

This one isn't bad.
The "you" Jun is referencing isn't Tomo it's the general "you".

I thought this was obvious?

>During the sleepover when they're wrestling he stops the second it turns sexual and immediately goes back to playing video games with her

Agreed. I go as far as to say that he already knows Tomo likes him as well, but he still thinks he'll fuck it up and ruin what they've already got. inb4 "isn't it arrogant to make that decision all on your own without taking my feelings into account."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

It's 2.

Jun clearly has the skill Denial at rank EX

He's got a delicious pure tomboy & he knows it. He knows he wants to hold hands during babymaking missionary to breed a family of tomboy daughterus with her. The problem is, he might fuck up. He can stay where he is, his friends are already jealous of him, or he can risk all of that to achieve more.

ITS HAPPENING!!
post yfw Jun confesses

HABBENING?

It's also that dating dynamics in Japan aren't very Tomboy friendly. Dating is very much seen as a big production. There's Valentine's dressing up for dates expected behavior all that pressure. Jun doesn't realize that he can date his best friend without "dating" his best friend. Things don't have to change between them so fast. That's probably what Tomo wants too, she just gets 0 female treatment right now but the level of female treatment shed be most happy with is probably way lower than a typical girly girl.

post yfw he still doesn't

Tomo gets struck by a stray soccer ball, which knocks off her wig.

That one mistranslated line sure is causing a lot of misunderstanding in this thread. Power of translation monopoly I guess

Not really, Jun reaction can still lead to something big either wat
Of course it won't, but it could

I want to kill that fucking cunt.

It sounds like the line is something more like

>I figured as much...

This.

It also prevents the problem caused by adding a person pronoun where there shouldn't be.

Yeah pretty much.

He's not making any mention that he realizes that he's talking to Tomo.

he's gonna puss out isn't he?

>1280

Oh look, it's exactly what I said.

>mazinger

>Anonymous

Dude reads these threads.

when will he figure it out?

BLOCKHEAD

When is Tomo gonna take his blockhead, if you know what I mean?

Makes sense. Honestly I normally find their transitions pretty lacking, they take too many creative liberties normally. Sometimes the change joke timing too.

Tomo-chan anime by Dogakobo when?

Manami Numakura as Tomo
Shunsuke Sugawara as Jun
Kanae Itou as Carol

>if you know what I mean?
What could you possibly mean?

Should it be a short or a full series?

>Tomo-chan anime
And ruin another series?

It'll be like every other SoL in terms of production

Atsuko Tanaka as Misuzu's mom

His peanus weenus, you know, fuck him, sexually.

RIGHT IN THE ASS!

The plot has advanced backwards as this series has gone on. You literally cannot ruin it.

It's been ruined since chapter 50.

But...that isn't the page that got uploaded?????

Where did OP image come from?

read.tomochan.today/
please

No idea how many individual stories the current number of chapters would translate to.

We've been through more frustrating romcoms, relax. It's doable at the very least.

>Tomo-chan anime by studio FEEL
>Misuzu becomes the main heroine and Tomo becomes a background character