What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

I think she meant that Upper-level danger beasts appear at night.

>Evenings are braless.

Esdeath a shit

It's night, time for the DANGER BEASTS to come out

i want akame to leave

Upper-level danger beasts is a phrase I'd be happy to hear in conversation more frequently

Choose wisely.

>Esdeath kills Susano'o and cuts off Leone's tit while torturing her.
>"Lol bestdeath XD"
>Izou kills Lubbock while just doing his job, but gives Lubbock his respect for fighting until his last breath
>"God what a fucking dick I'm glad Akame killed him"

The fuck.

Esdeath is hot, so it's ok

12 yo kiddos think with their dicks and not with their brains. You should have known that. Esdeath has a nice body (not really), so she is good. She is bland as fuck? Inconsistent as hell? Fuck it, I want to fuck my waifu desu XDD.

I wouldn't mind to be tormented by a cute.

Esdeath is hot woman people want to dick, so all her crimes are forgiven.

A fuckload of female villains have this problem in japan, they could burn babies alive and people would still make mental gymnastics worth of a gold medal to hide the truth that she is a murderous cunt.

I also think Esdeath is hot, but she still is the worst character in akame ga kill.

Are you implying that the 99.99% of anons are twelve year old?

>Esdeath is hot, but she still is the worst character in akame ga kill.
Second worst. Nobody is worse than Leone. Hell, she is one of the MAIN characters, yet she is a hilariously one-dimensional cardboard cutout. This is the epitome of bad writing.

God, I hate Leone too. Used to like her, but after that asspull against Dorothea...

Yeah, Dorothea should have smacked her head. Let's hope the PM will do the job next chapter.

You should google what one dimensional means first.
Having a clear objective and motivation doesn't make her a bad character, also
>hating onee-samas
Don't be gay.

I want to titfuck Esdeath

Wild Hunt was a mistake and the reason I lost all my hype, literally Bleach tier.

MORA

You don't have a single fucking clue how things work, and what the terms mean, right?

Just because you have a motivation (which is false, since her 'clear objective' is lacking and baseless) that doesn't mean you are immediately a two-dimensional character, fag.

I didn't care much for Wild Hunt either, especially with how cheap their deaths were.

I did like Izou, though. I was hoping we would've gotten to see exactly how he had managed to earn his rep of being stronger than the rest of Wild Hunt even without a Teigu of his own, but in the end he was just used to hype Akame back up.

Oops, forgot my pic.

Why is Izou the best boy?
>Plays Rock-Paper-Scissors
>Doesn't need a bitch ass Teigu to kill entire swarms of trained soldiers
>Takes good care of his sword-waifu
>Doesn't give a shit about Teigu, he'll kill you anyway
>Gives respect to those with determination
>Can detect invisible Incursio
>Doesn't give a shit when he dies, just asks Akame to take his sword.

Blue hair is shit.

And
>Got one-shotted like a little bitch he was.

It does? A one dimensional character is one of the soldiers that died on the first chapter, the fact that she is part of the main cast already make her a two dimensional character, but discuss this is stupid.
>which is false, since her 'clear objective' is lacking and baseless
She joined the revolutionary army to defeat the evil empire. Why? They didn't showed it, but did mention how she realized the true behind the empire. She use to live in the slums of the capital till one day got to see some fucked up shit followed by the revolutionary army that she decided to join, nothing complicated, that for sure, but it's pretty clear where does her motivation comes from.

How was Izou a little bitch?

>the fact that she is part of the main cast already make her a two dimensional character
Jesus Christ, please be a troll. You don't even have a single fucking clue what you are talking about.

Also, it's pretty hard to understand what you want to tell because of the horrendous use of 'english'.

Please.

that's because it's a female vilain acting like a male vilain

if she was going around killing other cute girls or pregnanat women because she is jealous or some ugly shit like that it would be completely different

11/10 reaction from a little fag, made my dick hard.

99.99% of people who haven't dropped this shit series are twelve years old.

I remember there being a meme about this female breaking through my wall while I am showering, is she really that strong?

I hope Leone get's eaten by the minister