Biggest shit storm from a girl winning

In the history of Sup Forums. Was it pic related or something else like TWGOK? Can Nisekoi top it?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True Tears actually

>biggest shitstorm
>implying it wasn't the biggest river ever made out of NaruSaku tears in one day

Anyone save the hall of anal devastation gallery from that week?

fuck off narutards

Mine winning is up there. Anyone got the screencap?

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4

>TWGOK? Can Nisekoi top it?
no.

As big of a shitstorm TWOGK's ending was, it will never compare to the mother of all shitstorms. Pic related. Sup Forums hasn't recovered.

Cuckura was the best meme we had during that final run of naruto.

Who here owns the first 27 manga volumes before shippudun?

It was a great day.

>it's been 3 years
>people still mad
To be honest, this one takes the cake. Greatest love story ever.

Naruhina a shit.

That was more Sup Forums watching a shitstorm unfold everywhere than it happening here.

This is what probably won't be topped anytime soon.

Forced shitstorm mainly revolving around spamming circlejerking Kirinofags.

>forced
I hate this meme.

The bigger shitstorm was caused by Narutards posting on Sup Forums in the first place. It's only really in the last year and a half that Sup Forums has tolerated Naruto.
Hypocritical? Yeah, but that's Sup Forums.

When Hinata won Sup Forums didn't really give a shit, but they did enjoy the huge asspain it caused tumblr. There was a lot of kek'ing posted.

True, it baited and switched until nobody got any idea how it would ended since it could go either way.

Did the ending in the anime air simultaneously with the LN? Or is that LN pic of Kirino crying just too triggering for Sup Forums

The LN ended around the same time, I think we had some early warning.

I suspect the fact the LN was just another incest story was what pissed most of Sup Forums, not just Kirino winning.

>I suspect the fact the LN was just another incest story was what pissed most of Sup Forums
What the fuck did they think it was?

A story of a brother and sister reconnecting in a non-incest way?

If the Nisekoi winner is Onodera, then sure.

If it's Chitoge, though, no one will give a shit.

>huge asspain it caused tumblr.
What do I need to do to see this?

It's in the thread
Not tumblr exactly but close enough.

There's an imgur page that archived all of them.

I forgot the link, though. Hopefully an user here will provide it for you. It exists.

I actually didn't see that one coming, I thought it was going to end exactly like that but with only the normal kind of love between brother and sister, nothing wrong with that. My theory was that it was going to end in some kind of flashforward where we'll see Kirino and Kyouske having a good time in their house whit an implication that they are married with their respective partners, happy ending.

This one was glorious too.

Wasn't kirino's shitstorm spectrum ranging all the way to normalfags on reddit too because incest end.

I have the link in my home computer.

I will never get how people can be in this much denial. Makes for hilarious screencaps though.

Do you think there will be any shitstorm after one of the girls obviously Chitoge win in Nisekoi? Or are we just going to all be happy because it's over?

Holy shit that is painful to read through.

I really can't believe that so many in Sup Forums were surprised by that one. Given the themes of TWGOK Chihiro was the logical choice.

I'm surprised this still gets posted around. You're welcome.

I dropped TWGOK years before it ended. What themes are you talking about, and what actually happened for the shitstorm to get that out of hand.

Oregairu is looking to be the next shitstorm, I imagine.

Newfag Narutards proving themselves to be newfags once again.

Even School Days had more impact than Naruto.

No. You're trying too hard.

I'm not sure how big of a shitstorm this got but pic related winning was total bullshit.

>winning

yes.

she "won"

>SoLfags still this buttblasted about the ending

Looks like it could be the scene of rejection

daughterufags BTFO

didn't even know NaruSaku fans existed

Sakura wasn't all that likable, nor was she ever useful, she was cute but didn't have the best design (probably had the worst), and she wanted Sasuke's dick all throughout the series whereas Hinata wanted Naruto's dick throughout.

It's the standard case of "first girl on-screen that means she's love interests!" which is a very shallow way of shipping characters.

though I guess I'm just preaching to the choir.

>didn't even know NaruSaku fans existed

They were all over the place on sites like tumblr but most of them gathered at their own secure forum site dedicated to their delusions.

Most of the Hall of Anal Devastation comes from that site.

>read Usagi Drop
>MC and loli relationship
>shown as father/daughter relationship
>loli gets with MC
>Sup Forums gets mad

>read Erased
>MC and loli relationship
>shown as father/daughter relationship
>loli doesn't get with MC
>Sup Forums gets mad

Biggest shitstorm was probably the Ah My Goddesss one

though maybe not since it only affected the ones that were still reading it at the time and didn't drop it half-way through like normal people.

>>shown as father/daughter relationship
What? She was his first love, first crush.

NaruSaku fans are the same type of braindead people that ship Luffy/Nami or Harry/Hermione. Just because they are main characters of the opposite sex they think they have to get together, even when there isn't an ounce of romance hinted. Naruto did have a shallow crush on her early on but that was dropped gradually after the time skip and then completely non-exsistent for the last 300 chapters. Even then Naruto always acted more attracted to Sasuke with his single minded obsession of getting him back.

Sakura was always an unlikable character who wasn't even decent eye candy considering everyone either had Hinata, Ino, Tsunade, or Temari as their waifu while Sakura was always the fandom favorite punching bag. That's why I never understood how NaruSaku had such a big following as it did. Them getting BTFO was thoroughly entertaining.

No one takes Nisekoi serious enough for that anymore. It'll also gonna be less surprising.

Didn't chuu3 also had some asspain? Idk, what it was. I dropped it.

Sakura got the better character in the end, anyways.

She was completely irrelevant in the last arcs and people were not pleased with TWGOK by then for quite some time.

Tenri (well, her past self) became the main girl in the final arc with Chihiro only getting what amounts to a cameo at the end, yet the ending goes with the latter and Tenri gets BTFO rather unceremoniously. I suppose the author wanted to make it surprising, but it could've been better written, especially cause the final arc was pretty shit regardless of the romantic conclusion.

She wants the D, if you know what I mean.

Well memed, my friend.

Kirino wins again. Big surprise.

this guy is creepy and as crazy as LadyGT