Let us continue chronicling the adventures of Speedo Jr. and friends in Mayoiga 2: The Next Generation

Let us continue chronicling the adventures of Speedo Jr. and friends in Mayoiga 2: The Next Generation.

Info on the kids so far
>Masaki/Mitsumune
> twins - boy and girl - (somewhat sheltered, fairly dependent on parents)
>SoyGoddess
> 1 child (quiet, smart, understanding, keeps other kids in check)
>Hellcat
> 7/8 kids total - quadruplets - 2 boys, 2 girls- then either triplets or quadruplets again (older 4 are very independent, younger litter is a hivemind)
>Toshi/Yuuna
> 1 kid -girl -(half-sibling to Toshi/Puuko kid)
>Toshi/Puuko
> 1 kid -girl- (both of Toshi's kids are close in age, within a few months of each other since their moms were pregnant at the same time)
>Lovepon/Mikage
> 1/2 kids (batshit but good at hiding it)
>Yottsun/Naana
> 1/2 kids -boy and girl, boy is two or three years older- (music prodigies, wear beanies)
>SpeedMai
> 1 kid, accident -boy- (resents M&M, but in unrequited love with one of their twins)

>Not calling it Children of Mayoiga/Children of the Lost Village

So far we don't have the genders for SoyGoddess's kid, the younger litter (or whether there are 3 or 4), and Mikapon's kid or kids

Holy fuck these threads have gotten bad.

No-child couples:
>Jackass
>kinda homo best friends living together, Assness overcame the Chuuni and got handsome, Jack is still in and out of jail.
>NankoLion
>Opened a detective agency and solve crimes together

Let's make the younger litter 3(Two girls, one boy), but have Nyanta give birth to one last infant, finally getting her tubes tied afterward.

SoyGoddess had a boy. He looks like his dad but with dark hair and glasses. Mikapon had a girl, who is basically a megane Lovepon lookswise.

I don't really care about the other Mayoiga's desu, I just want Speedstar and Wanko to end up together.

What would the last one be?

Literally why?

Another little girl. It would be the most normal out of the whole group.

That's pretty random but cute. Why them?

>Not just calling it Mayoegg

Its 100 times better than someone telling us we have shit taste for watching and enjoying Mayoiga

You're welcome to leave anytime.

So where is Driver in all of this? Is he the kindly old grandpa who plays with and/or molests the kids?

I thought SoyGoddess's son was supposed to be the normal one? Now I want to see a teenage boy hanging out with a four or five year old girl and both of them just making deadpan comments and ooccasionally intervening to keep the other kids from killing each other.

>twins - boy and girl
>one of the twins dies
>Mitsumune snaps and forces other twin to pretend to be their opposite gender dead sibling

Please no, I'm getting Bokura no Hentai flashbacks.

It would make Speedo Jr even more sexually confused.

YuuneYunno aren't technically a couple, just a pair of old maid roommates who fucked once or twice when drunk.

Alright so I got MM'S kids designs down but I'm having a little trouble with Speedo Jr. Any suggestions for eye/hair color and hair style?

He's suffered enough. I don't want him to kill himself or something.

I think user meant the most normal HellCat kid, but that's a good option too.

How does Lion react when she finds out about the calcified fetus?

I honestly imagine Speedo Jr looking almost exactly like Speedo. Maybe Maimai's eyecolor.

Wanko is like a Mitsumune who will be meek and useless forever, but at least Speedstar can learn from his experience with Mitsumune and push Wanko to be more outgoing. Wanko seems like the type to be completely dependent on someone else and it would be nice if Speedstar was the one to realize it's unhealthy and to be a true friend instead of using him as a puppet.

Not happening since they've never interacted though

She'd probably think it's cool.

Aw, you've convinced me. Now it'll join my ever-expanding list of crack ships.

What would Wanko be doing in this hypothetical future?

Chin length hair, Speedo's hair color, hair mostly straight but kind of fluffy at the ends.

Alright got it, thanks!

Dying

Would Dahara be a college professor who smokes like a chimney and lets hot students fuck him for good grades?

That's a good dynamic, user. I like it. Of course, in a couple years, Wanko's gonna kick the bucket, and Speedo'll be right back where he started. But if anything, that's a stronger reason as to why to ship it.

Let's be real here, someone in the SpeedMai family is going to kill themselves

What if he sacrifices a few virgins to some Elder God or something and gets cured?

I vote for Roach Zong. That tiny Judas betrayed Speedo for a few measly crumbs.

But if Roach Zong dies, then Speedo and Speedo Jr will kill themselves, and then Maimai will kill herself

Great, so several years down the road, everybody's living out their slice-of-life-style dreams, most of them are married, a bunch of them have kids, and Wanko's off somewhere leading an eldritch cult.

Speedwaggon Jr and Kayama Jr are my otp.

What is everyone going to say when they return to their normal lives? I imagine going back to your job after trying to disappear would be hard, and with the "prank" Toriyasu pulled.

But isn't Kayama-kun gay, since he's one of the men Speedo fucked in an effort to get over Mitsumune?

Hellcat's hivemind triplets take over the cult

Maybe he has a twin. Tokiyama.

Maybe he's a bislut.

>Wanko leading an eldritch cult
This is official now. In the last episode he summons his god to terrorize everyone as revenge for forgetting him back in Nanakimura.

The Hivemind is actually the incarnation of Wanko's god, which possessed Nyanta's babies in the womb after a summoning ritual in Wanko's cult.

So we know Speedo Jr. likes one (or both) of the M&M twins. Are there any other couples?

>possessing the babies of your acquaintances without even telling them
Wow, rude.

Did Hellfire and Nyanta offer her up to be a vessel or something? How did that happen?

What the fuck happened in the last thread?

To make a timeline:
>after the end of S1, everyone escapes, but realize they forgot about Wanko.
>Wanko is able to confront his Nanaki and accept it, but wakes up alone in the middle of nowhere
>he lays dying in the dirt
>suddenly he hears a voice
>he knows what to do
>he crawls down the side of the highway with his dying breath until he finds a hitchhiker
>Wanko gets his first taste of blood, and certainly not his last
>after the ritual is complete, he is healed just as the Elder God promised
>Wanko has seen the light and forms a cult
>filled with hatred for those who left him to die in Nanakimura and plots his revenge

A next generation soap opera version of Mayoiga.

He broke into their home as they slept and did a special ritual which involved feeding Nyanta's a mixture containing cat blood and magic ingredients

What happened to Dozaemon?

J-just a normal Mayoiga thread it looks like.
What happened to them? Are they in Wanko's cult?

Heart attack.

He got fit and became a Yakuza enforcer.

>Heart attack.
Too much cholesterol probably.
>He got fit and became a Yakuza enforcer.
Now, this is interesting.

What about Valkana? Is he the old man who shouts at the little kids when they see him?

That's slightly messed up.
I love it

He chose Hellcat because triplets were needed for it to work.

What is the situation with Manbe, Piitan and Nettaiya?

Valkana looks 10 years older than he is and yells at everyone. He's extra bitter because Wanko stole some of his youth to keep looking young and trappy.

Speedo and Maiamai drink their sadness away at Mitsumune's wedding and have drunk sex. She gets pregnant and he decides to take responsibility. They live together and raise their child, but Speedo sleeps around with random men while trying to forget the zongdong. One of which is the guy that turned down Maimai. Maimai starts to develop feelings for Speedo because they've been together so long, but Speedo doesn't know. Junior grows figures out what's going on and resents Light Zong and Masaki for making his parents' situation difficult. He has a crush on both of their twins, who are his childhood friends, but they don't like him back. Also, Speedboy 2 gets bullied at school for having a pet roach that always follows him around. They communicate through hissing, it's kind of cute when you get used to it.

Piitan and Nettaiya are still together, and Manbe tried to go back to his wife but got kicked out. Now he's divorced, working a part time job, living in a slum and occasionally fucking cheap hookers, until he hears about an eldrich god that's supposed to perform miracles and let people who've made mistakes do over their lives.

And he joins Wanko's life do-over tour. Amazing.

How did he do that, his Satan magic?

More on friendly neighborhood cult leader Wanko:
>he lives in the same area with everyone else, friendly terms with all of them
>looks exactly the same as he did at 18
>he is constantly hiding his seething hatred and evil under a kind and gentle mask
>occasionally his dark side slips through and scares people a bit
>everyone has heard rumors of the Elder God cult but no one realizes Wanko is related. Nanko and Lion are investigating the cult rumors.

>communicate through hissing
This is the most beautiful mental image I've ever had

Wanko spares Manbe from his revenge plot because he accepted the truth of the Elder God, and Manbe agrees to help out to get back at Piitan, who he blames for all the problems in his life.

Age can be stolen by mixing an elixir of one part blood, one part tears and one part soul of the person you're stealing it from and burying the bottle under a full moon for as many months as years you wish to steal. Getting the soul-bit is the hardest part, since you have to wait until the person sneezes.

The Elder God's healing was only temporary, so Wanko must do this in order to stay alive. Once he drains Valkana of enough life he will choose another victim.

Also, Valkana suspects Wanko of stealing his youth and never shuts up about it. It's completely baseless on his part, but little do he and everyone else know that he's right.

Tl;dr: Speedo's a faggot and a slut and Speedo's son is a weirdo who everyone hates.

Who are all members of Wanko's cult?

Other than Wanko and several randoms, I think all we have so far is Manbe. I can see Koharun joining as well once she gets out of jail. Who else would join?

Well, Manbe's in it, and so are the Hellcat triplets. Besides that, there are a few of the girls who used to bully Nyanta, and maybe Mamapon, who got sick of the priest and Buddhism as a whole. There's a lot more people, just not characters we know.

Dahara seems amenable to saying yes if asked

Jack may attend ceremonies out of curiosity/boredom, but most likely never believe in it. At least not until a miracle happens.

After Koharun got out of prison she lost her whole career, and became one of the cheap whores Manbe fucks.

Jack would go there because Eldrich cults are edgy and he never grew out of his edgelord phase. Lion might have to infiltrate the cult for investigation, and could probably pull it off.

I like to imagine Toriyasu/PG and Piitan/Nettaiya like to hang out together, as the two chill gay couples of the mayoigas.

He mentions the cult during one of their sessions and she decides to investigate it, since if it was real and she exposed it, she'd make the laographical discovery of the century, if not the millennium.

Do they go out for drinks together?

She better hope she doesn't get caught, then.

No one except Manbe figures out Wanko is the leader, because he wears a KKK style hoodmask while doing ceremonies and rituals. The cult is very hard to get into, and the sessions for interested potential members and seasoned members are very different.

Yes, quite often.

After the big climax where Nyanta's litter awakens and wreaks havoc on the Mayoigas' lives, Nanko and Lion finally catch the cult leader. With everyone around them, they unmask him in a dramatic Scooby Doo fashion, and are shocked to find it was Wanko all along. He explains his whole plot, and then says "I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids"

SoyGoddess's son is also 'neat gay' like his father and has a crush on one of the Hellcat quadruplets, though he doesn't show it.

Which one? The one that's secretly gentle inside or the Hellfire replica?

Probably the former, but I'm not that user.

The reason Jack never goes out of his edge lord phase is because becoming an adult triggers an existential crisis in him, and he copes by staying exactly like his teenage self.

Does he stay forever young like Wanko, then?

Only in his heart. Until he joins the cult and learns the ritual to become young again.

>jack lives on assness' couch and does nothing but complain when he brings home vegan food instead of the food he wants

Wait, so Koharu~n wasn't sincere with Valkana?

Yes, pretty much. Jack's been couch-hopping ever since he got out of jail, and showed up on Assness's doorstep around 4 am because the other mayoigas are already fed up with his free-loading antics. Even PG and Soy Latte told lime to go get a job!

Should this have its own thread on the site?

If there's still people who want to talk about it, and also use the site.