Get the Fuck Out

These niggers need to stand for the fucking anthem. They get paid millions of dollars a year to run around and that still isnt enough for them. Fuck these niggers if you dont like America you can get out.

Yeaaaaaaaaah you tell em Skeeter
>F-FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>FUCK YOU IF YOU PROTEST THE FLAG

Freedom of speech applies to people. Commies arent people.

The more you cry the more they kneel.

Let them kneel

The more they kneel the more the ratings will drop and the NFL will give them the ultimatum. If there is one thing Jews dont like its you fucking with their money.

BEND
THE
KNEE

I don't fucking care. A bunch of boomers are making a big deal out of this for some reason.

Veterans fought and died for the right to do this. That some seem to have forgotten that is the sad part.

Sheeeeiiiitttt

>commie
>criticizing double-thinking

Agree. I dont watch football but they look really stupid kneeling like that during the national athem.

Remember the bumper stickers "America: love it or leave it" Those need to make a come back

Just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean it's a good idea.

This is all orchestrated by Trump to get back at the NFL for fucking over the lawsuit the AFL won against the NFL back in the 80's. 74D underwater chess

While they're all down on their knees, maybe they could suck all our cocks.

Only a dumb lazy fucking nigger thinks taking a submissive position on your knees is a protest.

The knee grows

Instead of standing, the niggers are literally bending the knee!

it's also a massive fuck you to MSM. They'll be out there parroting the usual "so brave" crap and many normies will reject their narrative because all they see is a bunch of stinking rich uppity niggers acting like children. This could have far reaching effects, once the scales fall from a normies eyes they can't help but see the agenda being forced down their throats from news, to movies, music and sitcoms. Once your forced to acknowledge a pattern you'll see it everywhere and they in their infinite arrogance made it plain for all to see if you knew where to look. Baboonball may actually have a purpose in the end, what a timeline

MEME IDEA:

>Wildlings refusing to bend the knee to Trump
>Trump tweet
>Everyone bending the knee

Expat burger here.

As much as I respect Trump, and as much as I see through the instrumentality of this alleged stance against him, this is a non issue.

Standing during the anthem is crowd behavior, it's a way to keep tabs on each other. It doesn't prove anybody's patriotism, it only proves our CONFORMITY.

A visual manifestation of something doesn't mean the real thing, it's like bringing flowers to your girl, it doesn't save you from being a scumbag if that's what you are.

Besides, aything that relates to sports, or Hollywood, should just be ignored. It's all designed, plotted and fed to us to keep us busy.

It seems to me there is a constant need to keep the American public distracted, and this is the real issue.

This country is retarded for this anyways. Watching a bunch of niggers play kids sports making millions of dollars a year.
And redneck Americans pay their salaries.
Unreal.
And of course the nigs take a knee in the anthem to protest their oppression, making all that money. Being some of the luckiest jackasses in America. NO! The country never did shit for them.
Why do people watch this stuff? Anyone at all?

>These niggers need to stand for the fucking anthem. They get paid millions of dollars a year to run around and that still isnt enough for them. Fuck these niggers if you dont like America you can get out.
>need to

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those bakers need to make gay cakes, too!