How do we deal with these niggers Sup Forums?

They're violent, lazy, dumb and probably a different subspecies than us. They've ruined my country and now they shit on the sport I love. I say enough is enough. How do we deal with these fuckers?

let them breed your women.

Get a hobby or learn a craft...quit staring at a fucking tv while drinking beer every weekend

This entire football meme is nothing more than the latest development by the Jews to distract the American people from their constant subversion of the nation. This is nothing but pure spectacle and theater. What the fuck are a bunch of nig nogs kneeling going to accomplish for whatever they are protesting. Nothing. What is bitching about them going to do. Nothing. And that's exactly what the Jews want.

Relax. The Jews will have these niggers back on the leash before they lose another two billion dollars.

Each one of those teams lost today btw. The Ravens got blown the fuck out by the goddamn Jags for christs sake. This is why you concentrate on football and not on sticking it to whitey.

Kill yourself first, spic.

Jag and Pats won you idiot. They're on there

>How do we deal with these niggers
easy - like every other nigger. Ignore them, withdraw all attention and support for them like they don't exist.

Support those who stand by purchasing the jerseys etc..

Encourage black separatism

Pats are Trump's Americas team

>How do we deal with these fuckers?

The answer is simple. Ignore them. Don't watch their shit.

Personally I gave up on football a long time ago...when uneducated blacks started dominating the game and post game interviews where like

"Ayo, cot damn, we dun smoked doz foos dawg"

>Support those who stand by purchasing the jerseys etc..
shut up,nigger
let the NFL starve

Get over your unrequited love for that sport. They are playing it. It does them good by making them rich. You waste time and have drama over it, and you get nothing from it, unless you win consistently on FanDuel or DraftKings.

shoot up the stadium

Do it!

With kek

Except Brady skipped the WH this year, and I read that Kraft put out a statement supporting the kneelers -- but I haven't read that statement.

Easier just to move on from the whole business & do something else on Sundays.

What's Sup Forums opinion about the black guy standing with his hand over his heart, in the bottom right picture.

Is there any hope, or should we just start a race war? I blame the left, obviously. Blacks were better off in the 60's, at least people weren't afraid of them back then.

>how do we deal with these fuckers

there's only one way: a singular bullet shot at point-blank range through the center of your skull exiting out the back of your skull.

it's the same calculation that hitler made at the end of his life. it's not just the final solution- it's the only solution.

DO IT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

List all the crimes of the niggers that took a knee during the anthem. Guarantee every last one of them has a criminal record.

Stop paying their salaries. Eventually the conversation will go from "you make $4million a year, Whats the problem?" to "oh yea, you ran a 4.3 forty? That's great; the couch goes in the living-room. Thanks, Demarcus. "

Pretty much this. If people stop watching, their paychecks go down. Supply and demand.