Vet here, you fat diabetic faggots complain about taking a knee yet you wave the "kek" and confederate flag around

Vet here, you fat diabetic faggots complain about taking a knee yet you wave the "kek" and confederate flag around

You're a disgrace to us, a waste of oxygen, do the world a favour and kill yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to sucking dicks you worthless fucking POG.

fuck off, kike. You will not destroy our country. You are perverse, deranged, and sociopathic.

Confederate flag is honor. Some thing you probably do not understand.

yeah you're a traitor and will hang first

>no dd 214

Back to plebbit!

Fuck off you retarded faggot.
You do nothing for the white race except waste oxygen, you genetically inferior greaseball.

What makes you think you have a say, you monkey eating subhuman?

I'll personally rip your beta spine out of your mouth first

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL MILITARY PERSONNEL ARE JEW PUPPET KEKS

Unless you're a veteran of the The Great Meme War you don't even command the respect to say jack shit to the people here who served with so much dedication and distinction.

>I fought for Israel, listen to what I say

Oh no, sorry cuck-kun.

> Vet

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuree you are buddy. MOS? Paygrade? Tours? Station?

>inb4 chairforce janitor pogscum

Here's some flags.

You useless faggots will never breed.

>Vet here

probably some coastie faggot

>W-what are you!? A virgin! You'll never get a gf!

Where do you think you are, cuck-kun?

You’re impolite

Thanks for your service for Israel, faggot. You are the fucking traitor.

You first bullet sponge

Also a Vet here, with four deployments, fuck off, kike.

Vet here as well. You can fuck off OP you POG nigger lover.

No one cares you’re a fucking vet faggot

who gives a fuck about a veterinary

canadian vet you mean

>(((us)))

Fuck off shekelburg

Checked and vetk

Larping as a vet ....... OP is a maggot.

HOLD ON GOYS I MUST DECLARE IM A VET SO PEOPLE WILL LISTEN TO ME.

NO VET EVER. FUCK OFF STOLEN VALOR KEK.

>I'm a vet

You mean welfare queen? At least the Confederates we're actually defending their states and Homeland while you're off chasing ghosts in the desert for Israel.

>wave
>Wave
>Wave
Waive
>OP is a disgrace to us, a waste of oxygen, do the world a favour and kill yourself
Ftfy

No one cares that you're a gay cocksleevex fuck off.

Nah, your deadbeat dad would be disappointed, you diabetic faggot.

Still contribute more to society than you ever will though, you daft faggot. You'll be on Sup Forums until you die.

Fuck off you dumb worthless faggot.

OP is a stolen valor faggot
sage
Probably got medically discharged after finding his pussy leaked too much

Fuck off and shoot my horse

youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4
"No blood for isreal?!"

Uh ok.
We'll just see what happens to your lil noggerball game when ratings drop another 10 to 20 percent.

All your black heroes are going to be unemployed when profit margins drop enough.

Oh, and the one major space where conservatives embrace blacks and where racial harmony exists will be further eroded. The symbols of civic nationalism will continue to disintegrate and the myth of diversity will fall apart as niggers prove to be too arrogant and dumb to respect the nation that has made them rich.

You're going to lose this battle and you know it.

vet here, you're likely a larping faggot who doesn't know shit about what he's talking about. fuck off back to mammie's tit boy.

Actual vet here, shut the fuck up faggot. Who did you serve with?

Let me guess, you were a navy seal and served with delta force right? Piece of shit poser.

OP sounds like a nigger who works in army logistics

CIA here I have inside info that OP was getting cucked while he was fighting for greater Israel project

Fuck off you literal faggot.

Go be a disgrace to the white race elsewhere, you faggotn

What are you defending, your rat infested basement?

Just because you never managed to get enrolled because off your fat faggot body.

Kek is autism and the Confederate Flag is Democratic faggotry. Tell us more

Didn't deny being a POG
Obviously not a servicemember

>looks at flag
Topkek

Nice larp you get a 3/10.

Just another shill so here's your sage. On the off-chance you really are a vet, go suck off a shotgun you whiny welfare mooch.

Answer my question faggot

Your a chud that flag represents state rights it was fought with white and black men! Southern people are nothing like yankies and southern black aren't offened by it.. the left will not divide us

Another larping faggot phony vet . What happen faggot got tossed out during basic training for military misconduct for mental health faggot ?

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL
NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL!

Amen

army is a mental institution

>shilling this poorly this hard

>Flag
Embarrassing, why are you even responding to your own shitpost

Go slurp up more nigger cum. You're not a vet and you could not survive a day of boot camp. You know it and that's why you're here raging.

Oh really? Then you wouldn't mind sharing your branch company and brigade.

>will never breed.
Confirmed woman poster. Women shouldn't serve except on their knees.

This

No, that's the Marines.

>vet
>shitfuckistan flag

Get out you larping faggot

I'm a medical student- so I highly doubt that. I probably will be on Sup Forums till I die desu. Here look. A peace offering. I give you a pic of your favorite president and his husband.

The Confederate flag has come to represent southern culture. Most people who fly it don't give a jack shit about the Confederacy.

Vet here, fuck off

Fuck off you fucking kike pawn. Go kill more ragheads for Israel. And while you're at it, go get a knife shoved up your ass you massive cocksucking faggot.

>six posts deep while trying to LARP as US service member
>accidentally forgets meme flag and reveals self as Achmed

I TRIED TO HARD AND GOT SO FAR BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

You hate the confederate flag, but support niggers disrespecting the flag that liberated them? How's that work out, cuck?

Stolen valor confirmed.
Also, you're a hypocrite. You don't allow fascists to hold rallies, but you cry ''free speech'' when niggers get uppity.
Kill yourself, faggot.

>vet here
Why was this relevant to your argument? You are no more worse than that POG faggot that stands up and goes "I'm an Army vet" during beginning of the semester class intros.

My cat keeps staring at the floor, why is she doing this?

The valor has been located and returned to its rightful owners.

>Vet here
Who fucking cares when you spout hate like that.
Go Fuck Yourself, Faggot.
Sage
>Sage

If you're truly a vet, then they taught you the brilliance of Confederate Generals.
Fuck Off, Larping Cock Sucking Gay Homo Faggot.

Sage

This. As a fellow American vet (Airbourne Marine Seal-Ranger) I would like to add that you are also ugly, stupid, and severely homosexual.

Being ex-military is not a get-out-of-jail-free card.
Imagine stepping on an IED and kill yourself tactical faggot.

While he was off getting his legs blown off for ZOG we we're fighting for something that mattered