twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder for those who weren't here to see last thread:

Kobayashi Yuu is Gloxinia's VA
Suwabe Junichi is Dolor's VA
Morohoshi Sumire is Merascylla's VA
Sawashiro Miyuki is Derrierie's VA

Source: 2ch

Posting in both threads just in case.

In those few pages I already loved those two. Freesia looks great and Ruin is like an older Nenbutsu, one of my favorite Kongo Banchou characters. Damn, would even be fine with reading a full story with these two as protagonists.

Fuck you Nakaba, that's not cool to make old characters come back, make them way more interesting than they were, and then kill them off like this.

The pig in the staff is nice.

Hello best girl
Goodbye best girl

Iai Banchou is here.

How long till sins comeback with their new found powers?

qt is already ded ;_;

Fressia looks like an old Elaine.

I think we'll get a few flashback chapters first. Like of Eli healing Matrona's kids.

Interesting that they grey demon can actually talk.

More like a fusion between Elaine and Jericho.

So perfect girl

Nothing happens in this chapter, oh well.
Next week we'll hopefully get some more plot.

> Samourai casually cuts in two a gray demon and its attack
> Arthur's sneak attack doesn't do shit to the other

Come the fuck on now Arthur.

>Be a literal demon
>On top of that the biggest douchebag troll of the bunch
>Not ordering the mooks to rape willful knight girl in front of their own families

You disappoint me, Fraudrin. Demons should be all about bringing out the worst in humanity and delighting in their sordid acts.

I think its more a testament to the samurais strength.

That most probably put the grey demon as the highest ranked "low" demons, since the blue demons couldn't talk.

Why doesn't the samurai train the people to become at the least half as strong as him? Then two, three people could gang up on a grey demon.

He doesn't even have Excalibur yet nigger

He'll just fuck off back to Nippon when things really start to go to shit.

which one was the blue demon? The big round one was red.

The bird demons at the tournament.

Blue demons seem weak, even more so than the red. From what Ban said they're probably the fastest, though.

It's time to unleash this shit on the demons ass isn't it?

too busy suckin souls to have every human raped user

We Souls now.

Seriously, what we're we getting right now sounds like a premise for a story very similar to Demon's Souls.

You read too much hentai, user.

That would require the help of Best Girl, who is currently missing.

Don't worry, there'll be art and doujins soon enough. Right after the Gloxinia tentacle doujin gets done.

Biggest mystery is just what the fuck Escanor has been doing the entire month. I'm slightly disappointed he hasnt been wrecking shit like he should be.

Do you think Diane went with Matrona or rejoined the Sins?

powerlevels

Only explanation I can find is that Merlin has got a plan that requires all of them to stay hidden for a month.

Escanor can easily wreck commandments, but if they gets together once again like with Mel it will be tough, and he can't fight half the time.

He can wreck 2 of them in a brief instant if he was serious enough. Have a teleporter move him around if it gets too dangerous.

The only thing worse than the powerlevel complaining were the contrarian faggots who complained against the complainers

Literally no one cares about you. Chill.

Doesn't Escanor go to the moon during midday in order to avoid burning everyone else? I assume he could easily win if it was midday but the plot requires him to be unable to do stuff then.

I know, but Merlin might not want to take risks, at this point he's the only one that can kill them.

We'll most probably get that explained next week anyway.

Stop killing the C U T E

He actually does, unless my Arthurian legends are mistaken and the sword in the stone is not Excalibur

Nope

Then where is it? He couldn't become king unless he has it.

Also, I wonder if he met the Lady yet and gotten Caliburn.

>He couldn't become king unless he has it.
But that's wrong. Nakaba could have easily made sequence the archivement he needed to become king.

Don't we get two chapters next week?

Im amazed that Escanorfags still think he could handle Estarossa.

We do, yes.

source

Don't you have a dead taichou to mourn?

She probably took Elizabeth to matrona's kids so she could cure them. After that, who knows. You would think that they would ask gowther to restore her memories

Did anything even happen this chapter?

The text spoiler is all we've gotten.

According to the fanbook he has it, but he can't use it yet due to inexperience.

We might get a Golgius cameo too? Hopefully he won't get killed like Ruin and Frieisa since he was my favorite of the Fangs.

People overrate the living shit out Escanor. We don't even know if he could take on Zeldris or Estarossa and Sunfags expect him to wreck both of them, in addition to the other Commandments and army of lower level demons.

Look Sunfags, Escanor is not that strong. Meliodas was clearly being generous when he said Escanor was stronger. After all, be stored so much magic in that axe and it only managed to damage Dolor and Gloxinia. So stop dickriding and realize that this guy ain't fucking Batman.

No. But there's two chapters next week to make up for it

Nothing happened but it was still a good set up chapter.

Did we ever learn who the mystery guy from the tournament was?

In other words Merlin has it.

Pretty much. Meliodas embarassed Glox and Dolor worse than Escanor did to any of the 10C he faced.

So who is ready for the adventures of the legendary King Cuck?

>Implying he's not the one doing the cucking

The demons arren't fodder smells like inconsistent powerscaling to me.

These are real demons and I recall in the capital that everyone was having trouble with just possessed holy Knights

Because that would take years and it's only been a month.

>King Cuck
How do you become a king of the cucks? Can a cuck cuck a lesser cuck? What is a lesser cuck, even? If a cuck is those with low sexual prowess, does that mean for there to be a lesser cuck, there needs to be a woman that can be satisfied by a cuck? If you're a higher cuck, are you still a cuck?

Does a cuck king have a cuck queen?

Hendrickson, Gilthunder, Howser, and Griamore had to team up 4 on 1 to handle a single grey demon. And now there's an army of them running around with unpredictable backup from the ten commandments.

Do you not know the story of King Arthur? This is from wiki

"However, the most significant for the development of the Arthurian legend are Lancelot, the Knight of the Cart, which introduces Lancelot and his adulterous relationship with Arthur's queen (Guinevere), extending and popularising the recurring theme of Arthur as a cuckold"

I doubt Nakaba would incorporate that part of his tale into the story though. But just knowing how his story goes in the actual legends is pretty depressing.

We don't see him eating the soul, I will use the power of delusions to think that she has a chance.

Sequence isn't the sword he pulled out of the stone. Pic related, he's carrying Sequence in the present, but has Excalibur in the flashback.

pulled out the stone is Calibur
Excalibur was given by Lady in the Lake. But maybe in here it's actualy Chastiefol 's true form

Excalibur is the sword he pulls out of the stone in this series.

Excalibur is the sword in the stone.

omen.wikia.com/wiki/Daggers_of_Megiddo

>the Daggers must be stabbed in his chest in a sequence that forms the cross
>The ritual must also be carried out in a church, and the Antichrist must die on the church's altar. However, if the ritual is not carried out this specific way, then while the Antichrist's body may die, his soul will survive and live on.

>Estarossa made sure to not destroy Mel's soul

What powers?

>not a single word or voice comes out of their mouth

Might be Graylord speaking through them

iirc even in legends the sword in the stone isn't excalibur. He gets excalibur from the maiden in the lake

What are the chances of Estarossa and Zeldris switching over to Mel's side after their eventual beatdown?

>power levels suddenly become relevant
kek

100%
They both just don't understand Mel's motivation.
After he will beat both of them he will most likely explain everything to them and help them to see the beauty of a world the way he saw it.
Estarossa seem to genuinely love him and Zeldris just tries to be an edgy guy while being a softie who disobeyed direct demon king orders to save his girl.

0%
Melodias was already prepared to kill Gloxinia and Dolor. Two old friends who fought side by side with him against demons.
What makes you think he would spare those who are pure demons?

I'm starting to think Mel will be reincarnated rather than resurrected. Possibly to satisfy Nakaba's /ss/ fetish.