This may be a larp but the pictures seem pretty genuine...

This may be a larp but the pictures seem pretty genuine. Basically an Ayy lmao starts a thread on /x/ but people think its a larp fag.

An aussie gets the idea to have the ayy go to some cords and fly really low. Once the ayy does, the thread goes ape shit.

Here is the archive link

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5X7kX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nevermind that one is broken

Once again we (/x/ and Sup Forums) were trolled hard by the spooks and I really don't mean supernatural spooks.

What the fuck are your problems?

I'm just asking if it seems like a genuine ayy lmao.

It’s not

I not know penis

what is penis?

It's not, skim through the thread, it's a very effective troll by someone with the tools to make it seem real (aka spooks).

There's just no peace here...

Do you believe in magic user?

What makes you think that?

Myziam a shit

This is a set piece from the TV show "The X Files" and is not a real "alien"

here's the original photo. screen cap it before mods take it down.

>Spurdo thread
The only sure way to guarantee mods will delete this.

I know pic related isn't a real ayy, Im talking about the ayy in the thread

What the fuck are you saying? How does one go to some cords?

Because it was posted on /x/ you gullible wishful retard. It's fake no matter how much you want it to be more

>so melaninated his blood is dark
shiieet evolved egyptian kang

Cuck

Wait. Some kid posted the coordinates to his house and the alien showed up. WHAT THE FUCK

>Basically an Ayy lmao starts a thread on /x/ but people think its a larp fag.
it is clearly a larper you faggot

>the ayy go to some cords and fly really low. Once the ayy does, the thread goes ape shit.
step 1: get some pictures from google earth or ISS stock footage
step 2: overlay shitty camera effect
step 3: collect (you)s

Coordinates
Never said I wholeheartedly believe its real I was just asking what other anons think about it

Wut

I mean it could be but some are questionable like the dark side of the moon or this one.

interstellar spaceman needs help and you think he contacted X first

are you this retarded?

Proof that the earth is grainy and low res.

I want to believe, seems creepy it is taking pictures of requested locations

Bro. Sup Forums is the place to post.

Aliens don't exist. Please stop.

here ye go faggots

archive.is/5X7kX

>hey guys, I was visiting the board for 14 yr old schizos and I found something interesting.

How about you keep it to yourself champ.

sage.

>I mean it could be but
When the day comes, everyone of you /x/ crossposters/apocalyptic Sup Forums posters (badself eater, pizzagate, kike September, this september 23, anyone who posts that FAGGOT FUCKING """(((prophecy)))""") fucking hang when the time comes. Sub-human IQ motherfuckers, the lot of you.

>archive.is/5X7kX
it's already been linked. anyway one of the pics of the 3dots on triangle looks like the TR3B secret air/spacecraft developed by the US

If it was real this thread would have already been deleted

the aussie was also the larper, case closed.

>actually having to ask
Please get the fuck off this board faggot

i was entertain

>TR3B secret air/spacecraft developed by the US
there was a youtuber who would record TR3B flying to the moon with a telescope. I think his name was crown something.

Bla/x/ are all prepubescent chimps who deserve to be underage b&

What kind of mental retardation was that

Dont be so angry. Get a call-girl on yo dick and chill out, son.

Ok goys, I'll fuck off back to /x/ or post this on /trash/. I just wanted to know what Sup Forums thinks about a possible ayy lmao.

Don't believe in anything about alien posted on /x/.
I hope you're smart enough to know that.

Thanks for your insightful post people like you contribute nothing of value to this place and probably never will you gigantic fucking faggot.

Be sure to green text as well when you reply and type gibberish words you copied off some other faggot like yourself on here.

This place could be a lot better if people weren't faggot satan (kek) worshipers, weren't green texting and replying to themselves at the same time in the same post, weren't posting cartoon pictures all the time. It's amazing how fucking pathetic so many people are that post here.

I could understand if you're drunk but sober? I wonder what it takes to get to that point in life to do what most of the faggots here do and copy off the next faggot. You fuckers are the cucks, fucking worthless sacks of shit

Fake and gay kid

shut up you fucking retarded fag. Get lost.

>possible
Impossible. STOP!

Firecuin
It's time you came to know us

>intelligent life tries to learn about humans
>goes to /x/ of all places to post distorted photos, and answer questions with terrible grammar, while at the same time, figures out how to perfectly work the ambiguous complexities of Sup Forums in moments
ok

Lol hahahaahhhaahahahhahahah

Sup Forums is the best place to contact a large group of people at the same time on the low key though.

It's a fucking x-files alien you faggots. Just do a simple image search, ffs.

You're a moron. He knows the alien in the pic is fake he's talking about the thread on /x/

>ambiguous complexities of Sup Forums

Holy shit you're retarded. How about you fucking read the thread before posting next time.

Like a canadian ever posted anything of value to any thread i've ever been in? Even so your opinion and country means nothing you gigantic faggot.

Did I hit too close to home you faggot and make you take a good look at what a giganticly massive faggot you are and have been for some time. You are fucking pathetic if you are one of those people. I know half niggers I grew up with in high school that were more bearable than half the faggot shit posters here.

You fuckers ruin this board and what purpose does it serve? It's truly fucking pathetic and you should fucking kill yourselves

My apologies
>Anything on /x/
>real
Choose one.

I was on the fence but people on pol don't jump down your ass this hard for simply exploring a topic.You only ask a question and you get treated this way?
Real or fake ((they)) don't want people talking about this here and it's just so damn silly

MYSTERY SOLVED XDDDDDDDDDD

everyone is reporting this right?

This is the problem with you faggots. A subject gets brought up on Sup Forums faggots say go to /x/ a subject on /x/ gets brought up on Sup Forums faggots say it's fake.

Just kill yourself.

O shit I forgot to say dubbs omg fucking worship satan through the enochian digits, wow he's here, holy shit

Fucking clueless faggots

Why?

How fucking stupid are you, OP? It's the X-Files ayy.

Sometimes you /x/ tards are actually cracked out of your minds enough to think that shit like OP's image is real so it was easy for me to assume that you were being hardcore retarded once again. After further examination of the thread and not the image, I still think you're all retarded beyond fucking repair.

Pic un fucking related

holy shit again, fucking dubbs, he's really here this time he's really going to help the world become a better place through our faggot shitposting as well just wait and see.

>Implying the rest of the post has any merit at all either

Thread needs to be deleted ASAP!

Kinda scary and interesting how quickly these threads fill up with shills.

OP has a good point and even the archive of the original thread got deleted. Yes, even the fucking archive.

Why delete the archive if there was not something to hide?

inb4 thread delet

Do I smell a stupid faggot itt?

No I just think you are retarded and crazy. Please leave.

>Be /x/
>Can't do fuck all but LARP all day
>Be Sup Forums
>summons Banepost into our reality
>Be Sup Forums
>Summon a chaos god into our timeline

What are other examples of boards succeeding into magic while the virgin /x/ stays completely irrelevant?

Just asking what pol thinks about it but k.

is this not obvious?
i feel like this should be obvious to everyone
but /x/ retards freakin gout made me feel stupid
is there something i don't know about that somehow makes this impossible to do unless you have a space ship?

only real proof is if it flew over someone's house and somebody got either a really good pic/video

Threads like this one need to end, Sup Forums gets too many of them and they're proven bullshit every time . /x/ is known for getting people to believe stuff like that.

>ayyy comes to earth
>posts on /x/
Really faggots?

Go look at the thread before you come to call everyone faggots faggot.

December 23rd

Sauce?

honestly think about it, think about an alien who runs out of gas in space near earth who decides to go on the internet (wifi probably) opens up his browser (chrome most likely) and googles "ran out of space gas next to earth, what do?" first link that pops up is Sup Forums (obviously) he hops on, notices there is a board for paranormal shit and ayy lmaos, decides to make a thread and start to shitpost first contact. does any of that make any sense to you whatsoever?

Eyes' width apart...
bottom of nose to top of lip
etc

homo sapien sapien

you fucking jabronis.

on the other hand Yellowstone...

that's gonna blow.

months not years.

mexican quakes are precursor.

All those underground bases dont mean anything but a place to be buried when the big nw plate moves.

on the bright side - losing Seattle is pretty good.

Check digitses below for 7s, for Moloch is Mighty (who can stwnd against his chocolate nougaty center?)

right click the picture

"search google for this image"

problem solved

>be /k/
>make napalm shells, assfuck self with shotguns, accidentally make chlorine gas

It's a certain kind of magic

Its a pretty based larp

Like this user said, check the thread.

LARP or not, is for you to decide

Eh, let them have their fun.

>no one posted the actual photo till now

>Baby's first image edit
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!
Fucking lurk more

You die tomorrow.

DUDE SEP 23 PASSED ALREADY

There is no dark side of the Moon really.
Matter of fact, it's all dark

OOOH, watch out for that edge!

>claim fake
>literally no proof its fake
>attempt to humiliate

Tell me this isn't a fucking spook shill.

They have no ability to actually conceal their true intentions.

you have no idea how long i've been holding onto the original.

You must be pretty sharp. Seeing as everytime he posts he puts his name in, I guess I forgot to.

Even if he's wrong on a hundred other points he's right on that. A 19 year old kid is smarter than a lot of people here. Those of us who have been red pilled for many years knew right away something was way off with the kek worship thing.
It was probably a forced meme and all the satanic occult symbollism in the images posted are no coincidence. Fifteen years ago it was easier to learn the truth on the internet, but most of you faggot would rather waste your life shit posting than actually research anything in depth. Or maybe you're too fucking dumbed down as a result of american education and brainwashing.

It's hilarious to see the quality of posters online go to complete shit, it's all part of the nightmare. I never thought i'd see things take a sharp turn for the worse in such a short amount of time over ten to fifteen years and you fuckers are just proof of what's happening.

There are always threads like this and they are never, ever proven real. I have no reason to believe this one is any different.