He will not divide us season 6

Has anyone forgotten about the he will not divide us flag hung up in a room somewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_ldHq3NzC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is literally no point in capturing it. The fact that they have gotten this desperate proves we have won. To capture the flag would be illegal entry, so they are trying to force Sup Forums's hand. Nobody takes his protest seriously anymore so why should we care?

If I recall the flag is not even in the fucking US anymore.

Ok, thank you! I was just curious if anyone was still trying to capture the flag.

There's no way yall can find that flag this time. No way. There's literally no clues

I think someone said It was it in Alaska or Canada though.

Red pill one of his close friends.

I also saw a clip on YouTube were someone was flashing a blue light on it.

>He thinks we're still organizinh on old Sup Forums
Hi, Shia.

Honestly we don't have to steal the flag. We just need to find the location somehow and trigger shia to the point where he will have to move the flag or just give the flag thing up.

The location had been known for months, nobody wants to break and enter into Luke's personal residence in the UK where its being held

Well, in that case what do we do?

Well, then what do we do?

It doesn't matter man, we won. Move onto the next thing. Post a ballnigger's criminal record.

Ok ,

not on public display = we won

can someone past the address of where it is being held?

anyone?

I saw a video on YouTube where someone flashed a blue light on it. So someone knows the address

hopefully someone sees this and uploads the address

damn imagine if someone pinpointed where the flag was and sabotaged Shia's retarded movement, man the CIA would go out of business real soon.

Yeah.

Except for the fact that it has been found. UK bby.

It was found immediately. No one's gonna take the bait and get arrested tho
youtube.com/watch?v=O_ldHq3NzC0

Shia please leave. We're busy memeing the death of niggerball and the race war. We got your flag and embarrassed you many times already. Please leave.

Yeah, I've seen that video. I really shouldn't be stupid and check things first.

Hey, I have a question though, what happened to the flag that was stolen and replaced with a trump hat and shirt?

im sure someone is saving it as a souvenir :)

Yeah, probably.

i guess this thread is pretty much dead

Yeah no one has posted in a while except you.