He was from Sudan

Shieeeet

For you

sudanermany

why is he wearing a police uniform

4u

Hero

*Sudetenland ;^)

woahhhh i bet the (((media))) will cover this just as much as they covered dylan roof

DINDU

N
U
F
F
I
N

Anyone know if he was Muslim?

doesnt really look like it from his facebook or insta. He look like someone who was RADICALIZED ONLINE! by we wuz kangs propaganda

>black supremacy has a long history in America, such as an incident in the 2010s where a black supremacist stormed a church in the south, killing and injuring multiple people
said no news article ever, unless you replace "black" with "white"

It's our job to spread it then

Probably not. This is a pretty christian area. Antioch is not a safe place though. Literally no one I know is talking about this and 80% of the people I know are within 30 minutes of this place or have previously lived within 30 minutes of this place.

It's really not surprising at all.

yes he was

normiecuck parishioner

CHAD SHOOTER

SLA kidnaps white heiress
Brainwash into terrorist
Rob several banks
Kill several innocents
>said every newspaper in the 1970s

Adebisi is missing his hat

Am I the only one irritated by this use of the word "supremacy"

Saying "smash white supremacy" or "white supremacy is growing" is literally saying that white people are supreme. While that may be true, the people who say shit like that usually mean to say "smash white supremacism". I don't really expect the common brainwashed liberal to grasp the English language, but everyone else should know better.

I KNEW IT!

That's it. You guys need to bring freedoms to Argentina.

Is that the cop from breaking bad?

More info? I'm a youngfag, at least compared to boomers who would know about this.

Sorry senpai, and no. People having convictions and standing up for them are somehow denigrated as "supremacy." It's just Jewish rhetorical tricks.

why are male nurses such pieces of shit?

Cause they are in high demand

>More info?
he probably refers to Patricia Hearst.

DATS RITE BIX NOOD