NO LOST CHILDREN

>NO LOST CHILDREN
>NO LOST CHILDREN
>NO LOST CHILDREN
>NO LOST CHILDREN

Thank god, that was the worst arc.

This
That fucking little kid that kept following him was annoying as shit.

>literally sees guts being a madman slaying the fuck out of those creatures
>jumps infront of his way

Fucking brats should fuck off.

I didn't like Lost Children very much desu.

they'll put it but it'll be mid season in retrospect
Guts will narrate what happened to his companions

I'm worried desu. I'm not sure if the conviction arc is good enough for the 2016 anime to be as good as the original. Does anyone know how many episodes Berserk is set to be?

How fucking hard is it animate Berserk in it's proper order. 3 adaptations and they've all fucked it up.

The first was fine, it just didn't get a second season for some reason.

Because it cut the bit where they get rescued from the eclipse.

Lost Children is the best Berserk arc. I'm relived they won't butcher it with ugly 3DPDCG.

And that would have been resolved perfectly if they had continued with another season.

What's with the retards trying to force generals recently?

That's not Golden Age
>no Dragonslayer
>no Puck
>no Berserk armor

Question: I heard the anime was going to be covering the conviction arc, but I though the lost children arc was part of the conviction arc. Where will the anime start and where will it end in terms of events?

sounds a'ight

It'll start as soon as the lost children story ends, with him running into the holy iron chain nights. This is confirmed.

Where it'll end isn't confirmed yet but it'll most likely end with Griffith's ressurection.

And all of it will be shit

berserk is crap that should have ended a decade ago

You're crap and your mom should have aborted you a decade ago.

L I T E R A L L Y this. How could someone mistake turd for an embryo.

Meh, it's certainly not going to be as good as the golden age arc but it's better than I was fearing. The second half the conviction arc was pretty fun desu.

Shame it's not going to have the Berserker armor or anything.

Imagine if the Iron Chain Knights are flashback and he literally spends the entire anime on the boat

New game? Graphics looks nice i guess... :^)

I hope you're not implying that those garbage movies were good, user.

How could he have been aborted a decade ago when he's clearly only 6 years old

Just give up on ever getting a good Berserk adaptation. It's just not going to happen.

>5 EPISODES

Berserk armor is shit. What made Lost Childen and Conviction great were the cunning ways Guts came up with fighting enemies bigger, faster, and stronger than him. Now all he needs to do is spinny squat flips to kill everything.

Enemies literally eat him and all he needs to do it cut them open from the inside.

what if they chew before swallowing?

>That fucking little kid that kept following him was annoying as shit.

There's one in every arc, hell there's like four of them following guts right now.

>they'll put it but it'll be mid season in retrospect Guts will narrate what happened to his companions
Why would they do that? As far as I remember all that happen in Lost Children is completely skippable story wise.

So hey, iwill this follow the fucked up Ajin way of animating or the Buranki way of animating?

And before they make the lost children the next movie

>only four

This image isn't even the full crew. Now he also has roderick, farnese's brother, and Isma the mermaid girl and who knows who he's going to pick up on Elfheim.

Lost children arc=best

conviction=worst

This is fact

BIG

Lost Children was the beginning of the Conviction arc.

I would actually laugh my ass off if the anime staff were clever enough to laugh at miura's ridiculous breaks.

I agree with you but at least he can't abuse the armor or else it will kill him so most of the time he still relies on himself.

I'm fucking creeped out by people who like pedophillic Lost Children Arc I mean how can your taste be this garbage?

I could understand Edgy Swordsman arc I could understand Game Of Thrones Age but this? Just off yourselves.

Here's your (You).

putting that in my notes, that will most definitely get some people angry when the anime starts airing

You better source that shit nigga, because the Lost Children arc was pretty fucking solid.

This bait has reminded me of my on-going stuggle of having people compare Berserk to GoT and declaring it a rip-off without knowing that Berserk came first.

It's literally the best after Golden Age.

Golden Age >>> Lost Children > Tower of Conviction >>> everything else

What is Guts' actual height out of curiosity?
Since It's medivel Europe I would assume the average height is like 5'4" so in comparison to us Guts would be average at like 5'11" to 6'2".

Man was the second PV downgraded to shit. I'm just hoping the show itself isn't going to look like that.

>tfw no Mozgus and Guts bantz after killing demons

190cm

it's not fucking Europe it's set in fantasy world that has different set on rules Midland is as European as Skyrim is Norwegian

That would be amazing

At least I hit the nail on the head with the 6'2" estimate.

How does one get into Berserk? I'm not in the mood for a big series but Berserk look god-tier.

Start by starting it

anime is shit, what else is new?

Read the manga.

Listen to the OST while reading.

He has to wait a month to do anything after a battle because it fucks him up so hard.

Fucking this

Manga but keep in mind the first arc (Black Swordsman) is edgy as fuck even by Berserk standards and is more of a warm up before author decided what he actually wants to do with this series.

Can't wait for the Casca rape in the game.

Well as a way to dip your toes into it watch the original anime adaptation of it, you can watch the movies if you want but they can be considered optional.
If after watching the anime you are still into it then I would say dive into the MILF pussy that is the Berserk manga.

>downgrade
How dare they improve the CG and remove the 2D that looks nothing like the manga

Seriously hoping guts leaves everyone on fairy island, then leaves to go fuck up Griffith's kingdom

He'd need an army for that

I BET DAIZ IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SHIT

But that's great. I actually like the fact that all of guts companions are interesting characters in some points

Yeah but it doesn't make for any interesting mecanics of strategies. Just "oh no Guts don't activate your Berserker armor" "that guy is strong I need the Berserker armor. Ok I'm done after some Mario flips, now what?" "Let's have 5 or 10 chapters of Schierke taking care of you and repeat"

And the thing is, Berserker armor was great the first time it appeared, but now it's gotten boring

don't forget greedy merchant-bro!

Guts can never be left alone again, the Beast will consume him.

So what are the actual odds that Casca is going to be somewhat sane again?
I'm thinking that at most she will no longer be retarded.

>Lost Children is the best arc
>not Golden Age
the hell you guys

>He has to wait a month to do anything after a battle because it fucks him up so hard.
and we have to wait a year inbetween a battle

>Entire boat arc
>Just Guts slashing up tentacles
>His party is useless against anything besides fodders
>Needs his magical girlfriend to keep him sane while berserk
>Still chasing after the same pretty-boy antagonist

Series devolved into Inuyasha, wew.

Everyone agrees Goldenage is the best arc. Why do you think it was adapted twice?

Lost Children isn't an arc, it's a chapter in the conviction arc. It's like calling The Eclipse an arc in itself. Either way, I'd say that barring the eclipse, the Lost Children is probably the most compelling part of Berserk.

Lost Children isn't just about the loli-bumps and slit, it's also where Guts realizes his inherent difficulties in attacking innocent-looking targets and starts blacking it out with sheer murderlust eventually leading to the birth of the Beast of Darkness within his psyche. It's pivitol for explaining why he accepts the help of others in taking care of Caska when he realizes his own sinister nature is a threat to her.

>never

Seriously, it was the last straw for Guts' psyche when it came to his anger. That's why I love Lost Children, next to Rosines sympathetic back story.

He doesn't chase after Griffith anymore the whole reason why we had that garbage fucking boat arc is because he prioritized healing Casca over revenge.

I don't remember this. So Guts did have some humanity left in him before meeting Schierke after all...

He's focused on saving Casca but he still wants to fuck up the bitchboy

He's got a ton of great faces during this arc, especially when he realizes what the 'fairies' actually are

>Those are my kind

Guts is an asshole during Black Swordsman but he's pretty close to a good guy during Lost Children. Chaotic good or something

Rickert actually points out that Puck kept Guts human during those 2 years. Shiereke just makes sure that his anger wouldn't take over.

These two pages always give me goosebumps. The beast is overtaking him and he does something underhanded but it was more well done than when he just took Theresia hostage in the battle with the count. Guts really was at his most compelling during this chapter.

One does have to wonder if he would have sliced through Jill here, I'd say it's pretty unlikely considering his innate hesitate when Jill protects the apostle.

As to Rosine's backstory... well, it was sympathetic but not very unique. At least she activated the behelit to try and fix a messed up situation rather than for personal gain.
Fucks sake I think every single kid in that village was being molested by their parents.

>tfw no animated 'Adult attack'

Why couldn't Rosine at least wear underwear or something? Why the fuck Miura keeps drawing nude children?

His most iconic face is that one, but I don't remember when he does it. Also, when will that page get scanned properly?

Slicing through Jill was the best choice here, pragmatically speaking. Protecting Rosine means putting hundreds if not thousands of lives in danger.

the cg looks worse, and so does the 2d

So how many episodes are we getting?

>Draw nude children
>Have puck SPECIFICALLY point out that they're children in the same scene

Aren't these volumes like, totally illegal in some countries?

why are you such a weird prude?

It's just child nudity. None of it is remotely sexual.

Why the fuck would I want to watch nude mutant children?

?????????????
why would you want to watch casca getting raped?
there's much more grotesque shit in this and it's fine that all of it is in it
what is the problem with nude mutant children? why is it making you uncomfortable?

I suppose the shock value is pretty good, constantly hammering it into the reader that these are demonically warped children instead of sinister adults with actual plans and machinations.

Of course, if this ever got animated today I'm sure they'd just have the moth loli covered in some sort of fuzz.

I guess it's suppose to make the anime feel more "raw" and "brutal" if you like. Obscene gore does the same thing but in a much more explicit way. Whenever things are censored we are reminded that it's just fiction and everything is going to be okay, but when the front railings are down and everything comes into the limelight, things feel far more intense.

>the cg looks worse
The CG looked like a ps2 game in the first trailer

>and so does the 2d
There's no 2d there.

fixed

Honestly this is one of my favorite pages in the fucking manga. Guts looks awesome as shit, it shows just how far he's falling and how much he's willing to endure in his bloodlust, and how fucking TERRIFIED most of his enemies get when he starts going apeshit on them.