because you didn't watch Deep Space Nine

Because it's utopian fantasy

this

jesus the ferengi alone

>ferengi

Oney?

>Federation got the niggers under control at some point

whoa, i'm 50% offended by this photo

Because they live in fantasy land where blacks are actually intelligent, they can turn anything into anything, and communism works.

Its called "fiction" for a reason.

Ferengi are not only racist, they're sexist. Its like they were modeled after semites or something.

One plausible explanation is that they've been able to genetically engineer all races to be intelligent and well-behaved, so human races are differentiated by little more than outward appearance. Probably not canonical, since Star Trek was invented by a progressive who thought all races are the same.

You must have missed the episode where the most level headed captain Jean Luc Picard smashes the confrence room up and has to be talked down by Dr. Crusher, so he doesnt genocide the borg with the rampancy virus.

Kirk is too busy being a pussy hound to bother with racism.

Star Trek? more like Stein Trek!

infogalactic.com/info/William_Shatner

>His paternal grandfather, Wolf Schattner, anglicized the family name to "Shatner".[5][unreliable source?] All of Shatner's grandparents were Jewish immigrants (from Austria, Poland, Hungary, and Ukraine);[6][7] and he was raised in Conservative Judaism.[8]

Spock is a Space Kike!

infogalactic.com/info/Leonard_Nimoy

>Nimoy had long been active in the Jewish community. He could speak and read English—his first language—and Yiddish.[77] In 1997, he narrated the documentary A Life Apart: Hasidism in America, about the various sects of Hasidic Orthodox Jews. In October 2002, Nimoy published The Shekhina Project, a photographic study exploring the feminine aspect of God's presence, inspired by Kabbalah. Reactions have varied from enthusiastic support to open condemnation.[78] Nimoy said that objections to Shekhina did not bother or surprise him, but he smarted at the stridency of the Orthodox protests, and was saddened at the attempt to control thought.[78]

Vulcan Salute = oyy veyy lmao!

infogalactic.com/info/Priestly_Blessing

>In the mid-1960s, actor Leonard Nimoy, who was raised in a traditional Jewish home, used a single-handed version of this gesture to create the Vulcan salute for his character, Spock, on Star Trek. He has explained that while attending Orthodox services as a child, he peeked from under his father's tallit and saw the gesture; many years later, when introducing the character of Mr. Spock, he and series creator Gene Roddenberry thought a physical component should accompany the verbal "Live long and prosper" greeting. The Jewish priestly gesture looked sufficiently alien and mysterious, and became part of Star Trek lore.[30]

stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Trek-Marxism.html (Trek is (((their))) vision of NWO, Worldwide Communism)

youtu.be/_RGxuU2vtBo (first Inter-Species mating on Talmudvision)

Disproportionate amount of minorities due to affirmitive action

Battlestar galactica made by mormons and not even trying to hide it. Still better than (((their))) stealth psy sucking.

the whitest guy is treated like he is black all the time

Star Trek is total multicult propaganda. Whole bunch of races living together with humans being the hosts to it.

>In the mid-1960s, actor Leonard Nimoy, who was raised in a traditional Jewish home,
why don't they ever mention their caste?

Globalist Satanists. That's why.

Because in the Star Trek timeline, Khan killed all the subhumans in the 1990s.

Racism and xenophobia are conveniently externalized to the Romulans and Klingons.
It's called fiction.

What are you talking about?
This guy hated Romulans worse than Sup Forums hates niggers.

There was though? McCoy was constantly on Spock for being a green blooded computer, humans hated Klingons, Klingons hate Romulans, Bajorans hate Cardassians, humans hate the Borg (can be argued as a race), Xindi hated humans. Theres countless examples of it throughout all the series. Now if the question had been how come everytime racism is shown to be a backwards ideology despite good historical evidence for it, I think that would have been a better question

fuck off, backwards nigger

Because the lowest, they got a little boost.

But we've decided not to talk about that.

Watched that piece of shit Star Trek Discovery premiere tonight.
Par for the course, it wasn't science fiction.
Predictably it was a diversity lecture with a strong black woman lead.

>O'Brien hated the Cardies
>the Cardies hated the Bajorans
>the Bajorans hated the Cardies
>the Romulans hated everyone
>Kirk hated the Klingons
>McCoy hated Vulcans
>Everyone hated the space jews

>Everyone hated the space jews

Don't you understand Kirk? My left face is white, his is black.

>communism
It's post-scarcity society, the only reason why ""communism"" might work.

I havent watched it yet but you are probably exaggerating. You new looking ship fags need to leave

Gas the ferengis space war now

>O'Brien hated the Cardies
He was a good lad.

You don't say? So you think he is inferior because he paints his face the opposite way? Spock get some paint thinner and a rag, I think now how to solve this problem.

Naw, it sucked. Glib facsimile.

Because it was written that way, moron. It's fiction, remember.

space jews still treated females as property too...an item to be bought and sold....

Half-black, half-white lives matter

No Islam or Judaism.

Because is fantasy conceived by a deluded liberal mind.

this is the actually correct answer. everyone in this thread is just barking "hurr durr its fiction" and not actually explaining what that means (mostly because they don't know)

star trek's fictional utopia is based on portraying the post-animal human by externalizing mankind's lesser natures.

each alien race embodies anger, arrogance, deceit, or any number of human flaws. this allows humanity to be elevated as the conscious, reasonable arbitrator of a galaxy of chaos.

star trek is about human reason confronting human flaws.

You are romanticizing. There may be structure, but in the end, it's still fiction.

Thats kinda what I said in this post. . Humans in Star trek are indeed the enlightened ones being hosts to creating a multiracial utupia. Its almost symblic to what we have today. Whites today are like the enlightened ones being hosts multiculturalism.

Because it is fiction.

There is, just all the problems are mitigated onto aliens while humans conveniently ignore their own differences.

>green blooded hobgoblin
>Data is just a machine. It doesn't feel
>No help for the Klingon (when dealing poker)
>Warf wanted to rebuild the home world ethno-state
>Picard destroyed the entire Borg race
>Ferengi traders
>Klingon Blood, heart of a warrior, Kronos is an ethno-state
>mixed race children are torn between two worlds, Half Klingon, Half Betazoid. Mixed race children are always confused to their allegiance.

I under-exagerrated. I didn't want to be overly long.
East Asians fare better than Africans in US. So there's tension between the East Asian and the African. With of course the African getting the better of the East Asian.

It really is this pathetic.

The Eugenics wars killed all the red necks and niggers

>every planet that has more than one race experiences conflict over race.

Underrated post

There was a world war over eugenics in which people like Khan fought each other constantly because each was genetically programmed to want dominance. After the Eugenics war ended humanity gave up on genetic improvement and instead focused on self improvement. Humans in Star Trek aren't racist because they have very little sense of race, they evaluate individuals on a case by case basis and treat ethnicity and culture as interesting parts of a personality but not as something that affects character judgements. Humans at the time of Star Trek have essentially lost the political and economic aspects of identity and nationality and only retain the parts of their culture that fall in line with the Earth government's laws and ideology.

>everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=yeKZmIfhEJM

I thought the Klingons had broken loyalty in the real (non-JJ) timeline?

But there is racism in Star Trek it just involves other alien races and not different humans with different skin colors

He's instructed to keep those comments in his quarters, not on the bridge. Spock was more for exterminating those Romulans in the long run than Kirk turned out to be.

it's fiction

What about in that episode where the Klingons vied with Kirk for control of that backwater, stagnant planet and then the ayys revealed that they were infinite-level psionicists who could do anything, including stop war? Kirk raged hard, wanted nothing but to slaughter Klingon scum.

Janeway destroyed the entire Borg race you Bozo

They had the Eugenics war that genocided all stupid people.

So in this universe, is Uncle Ruckus just a dyslexic?

>This

'Humans' in star trek have probably all been significantly altered due to a dark period known as the 'Eugenics Wars'. Khan and his crew of superhuman warriors were one of the remnants of that era. They were the losers. The winners are likely to have been just as modified but instead of going for ubermensch instead played the subtler game of altering human social consciousness into what we see in the series.

There is though. There is plenty of racism against the proud Cardassian people. Why just the the other day, a rather belligerent Bajoran woman called me a (I am hesitant about repeating such an ugly slur in polite company, but I feel compelled to for the sake of bringing this issue to light) "spoonhead" and spread hateful fake news that I had done anything wrong my administration of the Bajoran colony. I think she just may be angry that I'm dating her mother though.

Don't forget Koenig.

>Koenig's parents were Russian Jewish immigrants from the Soviet Union; his family lived in Lithuania when they emigrated, and shortened their surname from "Königsberg" to "Koenig".[3] Koenig's father was a communist who was investigated by the FBI during the McCarthy era.

The only white actors in TOS were the racist southern stereotype doctor and the drunkard Scottish stereotype engineer.