One piece thread

One piece thread
You edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHH7zlRR_vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Will we get bounty reactions from Strawhats respective villages like what we got back then in the anime? For example, this. youtube.com/watch?v=ZHH7zlRR_vk

2. When will the anime update bounties? 2-3 weeks ago an user said its really close.

>You edition
That's literally every single thread since Sanji left. No need to specify.

no, or let's say very unlikely since we got the reactions as a cover story this time.

this week.

Will the anime actually animate anything for the Big Mom scene? It's probably the page with the most movement.

Cover story? Explain please.

I don't really read one piece, animeonly fag.

I feel sorry for you.

being anime only is one thing, but you should at least read the cover stories...
just use google

I used to read local manga daily. But One piece art is just fucking obnoxious. Clusterfuck art, messy placement. Can barely read it without getting irritated.

Will do, thanks.

You complain about the standard of the art, yet you stomach the anime's visuals?

Now I feel bad for another reason

Ironic isn't it. Toei animation used to be good, 2007-ish. The way the animate Lovely Complex was really good, I really like the reaction face they made.
I'm in too deep to stop watching and start complaining about the animation. I'll just have to make do.

More like complain about the lack of animation.

Is Borsalino relevant again?

I only liked this shit because of him.

You liked this shit cause of a character that showed up after like 500 chapters and was on screen for about 20 pages total?

Borsalino will be relevant again when he jobs.

He's a character that was created specifically to make the main antagonist look invincible. The actual true definition of a jobber.

>edition
Fuck off.

i'm flattered someone saved my shitty edit.

These threads have been exceptionally timid for now. That's why i like hiatuses.

Come back after 3 days. Release days attract shitposters like honey attracts flies.

Nah, man. For the past couple of weeks, release day is the time where shitposting is low. Too many people that don't give a shit about memes and baits, just talking about the chapter.

That makes Jack a jobber then, I think. Now can he tank a hit from Zou without dying and what does that mean for Kaidou's strength?

if they can do a recap of dressrosa with hard knock days they can squeeze in some bounty reactions

>But One piece art is just fucking obnoxious. Clusterfuck art, messy placement. Can barely read it without getting irritated.
You may suffer from brain damage, better go and see your doctor

>no One Piece as subject
>edition
fuck off you cancerous newfag piece of shit
saged
not stop making threads when there is nothing to discuss

I just want to know if these things are related.

Threads need to be Rollin 24/7. What are you talking about

One is a puzzle piece and the other is a plus sign.

Where will you be when Carrot wins the nakama bowl?

Shitposting in here.

>edition

Not him but again, fuck off you cancerous newfag.

if 'XXX FAGS BTFO' is talking about the chapter for you, then you are right

Oh, please. Those guys are always around. Not just release day.

yeah, and threads are almost always shit. I still prefer non release days cause at least it's easier to tell who's shitposting.