youtube.com/watch?v=SDz7A-CyO94
youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw&t=41s
youtube.com/watch?v=UWnWm62My-g
youtube.com/watch?v=hPiPMLvamnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANOTHER FITTED

NOT ANYMORE

we need a gif meme of that.

Oh no...sports nerds got their feelings hurt.

AWAKEN WHITE MAN

>it took THIS for that cuck to realize that niggerball is shit and that the stealers are one of the most nigger teams in the league
lmao

Maybe he'll finally have time to lose some weight and get rid of that type 2 diabetes

>when meme becomes real

BOOMER
RAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Normies don't like communists fucking with their shit, same as people didn't like those faggots fucking with vidya games.

>NAAAAT INNYMORE

I wonder if he'll read books now instead of watching NFL

will this be the boomers gamergate?
will they get their redemption arch before a heroic death after saving the west?

SAVAGE
AVAGES
VAGESA
AGESAV
GESAVA
ESAVAG

god damn can you imagine being 70+ years old and finally realizing following football is a waste of time
nog protests or not. this is something you should figure out as a young adult at the latest

Old shits. Youthanasia when???

Time to invest in hockey shit.

>normies who have been brainwashed to worship niggerball their whole lives finally understand what niggers think of their pathetic lives

>following football is a waste of time
that's what is so comical about all the white rage on display

I would have been perfectly content had they just left my fucking video games alone...

This is a long story.
Many people stopped watching in the 80s and 90s due to bullshit.
NFL picked up minority viewership
They never quite made up for growth numbers
Revenue stops growing
Alienate base fan crowd
Tis a cycle

He got it watching sportsball faggot. Oy vey my profit margin!

he spends his time decorating his lawn whilst ja'marc'us splits his wife in half

Doesn't he know most people just dedicate a shed, but not their WHOLE house to cuckoldry?

Bring back the xfl

And trade American black guys for Slavs?
How is that a win?

Don't you appreciate all of the diversity that's been brought to gaymen?
>San Andreas was where I drew the line

He's a vag

Oh no, sweetie. This is Gamegate for the normies. The democrats and leftists and niggers just showed normal Americans what they think of them.

>slavs
>anywhere near the great cucked nation of Canada

Over 80 percent of American blacks have never completed reading even one book.

I'd hate to be his neighbor.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED BOOMER

youtube.com/watch?v=ULJ4quHQxG4

I don't think Sup Forums truly understands Pittsburgh.

My city cares about it's sports teams like a damn religion. And I'll be fucking honest with you, I'm pissed as well. I'm glad they shit the bed this game.
These fucking assholes deserved to get their retarded asses beaten today.
I honestly just got off of 21nfl and got a Villanueva jersey because hes the only one out of the team that has respect from the city anymore.

The NFL will get nowhere near the money from niggers that they do whites.

Trump just made Pittsburgh go red in 2020.

>NFL board of directors right now

>yfw you realize Trump became President just to get back at the NFL for the USFL fiasco

It's a scary thought isn't it? If they left vidya, and later sports, alone, white men wouldn't have been forced to wake up. They only needed another 8 years to really lock it in.

Football and sports are this man's generation's vidya.

>don't give a shit about football
>only watch baseball and Olympic boxing and fencing
>only football team I care about somewhat is the panthers because they're my regional team
>everybody but the player every hates stood together for the anthem

Feels good

No goy, this diversity is for your own good, didn't you know that sometimes straight white men suck black cock? It don't make you gay, in fact you owe it to them.

On the other hand, how bout them pens

>giving a fuck about "professional" kneelball

college football is where it's at, especially southern college football. State legislature would strip their funding if they ever pulled this shit

Holy shit if sports tards start focusing on taking care of their retirement or their communities instead of watching frivolous shit we could we on the verge of a new golden age

At least the penguins didn't cuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=ULJ4quHQxG4

At least the penguins have some fucking brains.

>trump systematically destroying anyone whos ever slighted him
>tfw we elected Machiavelli

I think Obama's dinner roast joke about Trump was far more motivational to him running for president than football. Like, Trump is literally dismantling everything Obama did.

>gamergate

speaking of nerds

Wearing sports jerseys as clothing looks retarded.

>This is Gamegate for the normies
Pretty much exactly this. The last time people tried to inject virtue signalling into escapism, it completely destroyed the entire field of "gaming journalism".

I don't follow sports. What exactly is going on?

This is a fact.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=856sTi9zwgw

Felt good watching the Saints wreck the gay cam newtons today desu.

It's am important lesson for elites. Most people don't like politics. But they're surrounded by politics, on the radio, on social media, in the workplace, so they find some place free from politics to get away from everything. It's the old idea of the circus keeping the masses ignorant. The moment you start adding politics to the circus is the final straw for many people.

delet this
ur ruin our narativ

It really is. The NFL does not understand its audience if it thinks siding with this niggers is a good idea.

You can always get some more people to replaces these assholes but you cant replace the fan base.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDz7A-CyO94

Here's your old man (you)

They buy counterfeit unlicensed dosh.

hahaha wh*Te subhumans are a joke

why don't you just kill yourselves already cumskins?

he beat them in court.

now its time for him to play executioner.

>only 20% of blacks can read.
I believe this.

Howdy, Ol' Timer

Do you know how die-hard steeler fans are

There will be full blown open skirmishes on your streets within two years. You economy is leaning out fast and hard.

> Pittsburgh Dad hates the penguins

He's dead to me senpai

Why is he getting them fitted? Is he a bonehead or something?

This!! Holy cow, what a revelation!

If I want to watch big men, grapple with each other and slam into each otheir, I can watch the WWE.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw&t=41s

The music and story is better too.

The two are not mutually exclusive

>wants you to know he's pissed at the team
>spent money on a jersey anyway

sheckal shoah treads when

Haha, just how bad of a loss was it?

This shit is surreal I love it

The normie boomers rage has been awakened. Is this a grand mis-step by the left? How is this being orchestrated to the advantage of the globalists?

Are they really pushing us into a race/civil war scenario?

I've never seen this amount of boomers so outraged to the point where they brave the confusing interwebs they so often avoid
youtube.com/watch?v=UWnWm62My-g

I saw a bunch of steeler fans at the Atlanta airport this morning.

Actually, damn. That is spot on, and really heavy too. This is totally the Boomer gamergate. No if only they could get this woke about Jews and politicians…

aw. he's so mad and trying so hard to stay composed. there's just something so endearing about this kind of angry white man. it makes it so much easier to respect when they have to go full fash. how do I find a husbando that'll grow into a man like this?

people overlook this. Trump wasnt happy about how people looked at him in that room during those jokes. we'll see who gets the last laugh, but right now obama is the clown.

Meanwhile regular nerds have never even smelled a pussy. At least you have your cartoons.

go stillers

youtube.com/watch?v=hPiPMLvamnQ

Did I miss something big the hell is happening with football? Don't you Americans love this sport?

watch your mouth, cam is a cool guy.

nah nigga we love hockey now

I love Trump so much. I love all the butthurt and drama he causes on a daily basis so much. Just imagine how shitty our world would be without him?

The NFL is retarded for allowing their sportsball monkeys to do this kneeling crybaby stuff. The majority of feetsbawl fans are guns murica pow pow patriot types, and the NFL is sitting there allowing them to be insulted because they're afraid of the left wing backlash if they dare tell their pet monkeys to stop disprespecting the country that gives them millions of dollars to chase a ball. They deserve every drop in ratings and every shitpost from trump.

Guys... what is this feeling? It it... hope? Hope for the future?! I don't like it! Make it stop!

NOT
O
T

ANYMORE
N
Y
M
O
R
E

You're right, the autist that loves to waste multiple hours a week watching sweaty black men grab each other is the true alpha

And get the Baptist & Methodist Church to stop sucking Jew dick.

ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!