Troll the mormons

Let's go troll a religion. I say mormons. Plan is get the book, fuck it up, send it back that or scream prasie kek at missionaries. Let's close 2017 with a bang.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trolling Mormons

Why?

They literally dindu nuffin, what the fuck is your problem

nah mormons are chill
i dont get it
but they're alright

neck yourself you 13 year old

We have a mormon church in my hometown.
They're nuts, but still nice people. Did Joseph Smith molest you as a kid or something faggot?

Fuck off. They are good people.

Go back to b you fucking idiot
Mormons are great.

>Mormons
I'll consider it when they start suicide bombing us for being non-Mormon. We should come up with some new way to troll the explosive sand niggers though.

You are a bad person and you should feel ashamed.

Trolls Lefties if you need cheap Laffs you dumb piece of shit.

Fuck you.

Their religion is retarded but Mormons are literally pol tier people.

>Almost all Mormons are white.
>Many are blonde.
>They all have huge white families with like 9 kids.
>Non-degenerates with traditional values.
>Get married in early 20s
>No alcohol and no caffeine.
>Utah is the closest thing we have to a white ethnostate in this country.

But sure, let’s troll these fine people that are literally everything Sup Forums ever wanted.

Fucking retard.

lmao let's use this to our advantage

>mormoncuck

This, they've seemed to have calmed down in recent years

wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

Mormons are used to being trolled and almost thrive off of it.

When I saw "The Book of Mormon," They were there, handing out fliers, and the playbill was full of ads from the Mormon Church. You can't troll these people.

What are you, some kind of nigger or are you a kike? Why would you want to fuck with the whitest religion that's out there making white babies?

They're no better than sand niggers you fucking retard
>but " muh white race"
The only reason their fucking religion spread was divide and conquer like what other religion I know? Oh yea fucking Islam. Mormon fags get out.

Pic related is average Mormon family.

Yeah all those gosh darn mormons running around beheading people left and right.

>The only reason their fucking religion spread was divide and conquer like what other religion I know? Oh yea fucking Islam.

What? Their religion is spread by gentlemen that look like pic related going door to door.

You must be new.
This is stupid. Mormons won't care and if they do they will be a little sad. This won't upset anyone. Find a new inventive way to screw with the Koran. Write MAGA it with a picture of kek and some bacon with your dog about to piss on it. At least that will get some people's attention

Scientology is you next best bet

Leftists attack and eat their own. Why would we troll this????????

Why not try to convert them or something instead of just wasting everyone's time?

neck yourself faggot

Mormons are really nice...don't bully them for no reason

No Mormon ever called me a nigger

Mormons have no fear. When I was around 14 or 15 I lived in a pretty rough ghetto. At the time, my city had the 6th highest homicide rate per 100,000 people.

I'm coming home from school after getting iff the bus, and up the street I noticed a pair of Mormon missionaries, white as rice, and some hood Niggas at the corner store. The Mormons walked right up to the Niggas, talked for a bit, handed them some brochures, and went on about their way.

The whole time I was praying they would steer clear of them, I always tried to and I'm black. I have nothing but respect for Mormons after seeing that.

This is a retarded b8 plan, Sage this turd.

(you)

>trolling mormons
Not possible. These people are used to everyone calling them heretic polygamists. And they are actually really cool about it. They might be cooky with their theology, but at the end of the day, they are largely white and they are also the only religion on america with an above replacement birth rate. Hell, I may even convert some day just to get me some mormon girl and have 8 kids.

Thinking Mormons would care

Lol

>wants to "troll" a peaceful traditional community
For real? Fuck off. If you want to "TROLL" anyone, troll the exploding dune coons.

troll some muslims, or are you scared?

Go fuck yourself kike. In New Zealand the Church of the Latter Day Saints are all big polynesians like boxer Joseph Parker. Their families were converted by Mormon American missionaries a hundred years ago or whenever but they all retained their primitive instincts and love of beating people up.

>Mormon Orcs

How terrifying.

we troll scientologists round these parts boy

If you want to troll them you have to point out the Heresies that their Church encourages.

Mormons are the only white group in the US that are growing faster than nonwhites.

Boy this is the king of slide threads folks. Screen protector this thread

go back to Sup Forums

trolling law-abiding, large family having white people?
Go kys