Onee-san or imouto?

Onee-san or imouto?

Onee-san

follow your heart

Your blood related virgin hikki oneesan says this to you, what do you do?

Can you and the other idiots stop making these threads? They are often full of shitposting, just make either an imouto thread or a nee-san thread.

Tsunmouto.

Surely, Onee-san.

What are you, a Zoroastrian? Second cousins are clearly the superior choice.

dumb question, what's this from? i love me some sex hair.

Fuck off sourcefag, your kind already ruined a few of these threads.

Do Oneesan threads have a higher chance of drawing these begging rats?

Did you watch Frying Which to reach that conclusion?

Reminder that Onee-san wins every single poll on Sup Forums.

I tried to find it but since it's a single panel I'm not getting any results. That's okay though, I guess I'll go look.

Imoutos are for men who want to be care givers and onee-sans are for babies who want to be disposable fucktoys

Well, the imouto threads never had huge problems the last 3 years so maybe. Probably because there are no major series with nee-sans winning so they post more fanart and h-manga which gets the retards going who are too stupid to google search or sadpanda.

ends with the Oneesan only wanting her brother as a fuck toy while the brother wants to walk the incest route. Truly they are shit.

Kirino.

This.

Because we're all little girls who wants to be taken care of.

Tsun imouto so that I can bully her for her poor grades.

b-but I reverse image searched the single panel cap and even added the image name, which led me to a really fruity looking shoujo manga. searched sadpanda too. I don't know what the next step is aside from looking up every incest doujin and manga series.

>implying you can even find source with a crop
Good shit.

You should be able to find it easily on sadpanda.

cousin nee-sans are the best

>cousin

Trash

>tags: incest english sister
>Showing 1-25 of 3,774
Literally all you can get from that image, I'm not even the guy who asked for sauce.

Fuck off.

Good thing it's the first result with those tags senpai

There's an unwritten rule here that you check the latest on the panda before asking for source since there's a 50% chance its related to an OP.
At least you know now pleb.

Oh wow it is, I didn't figure it would've just come out.

rude

;_;

It's fucking sad, we can't even discuss topic since people are computer retarded in a googlefu era. These are the type of people they created computer internet classes in high school for.

Elsie is blood related though and the best girl.

Sup Forumsirgins are the ones who demand sauce without effort. I have a friend who always goes "link me, NOW!" and he's a primary Sup Forums-goer. Every time he does this I make fun of him by going "here comes the airplane" and imitate plane sound effects to make fun of him for asking to be spoon fed.

There, those are places you should frequent.

Don't make this thread daily faggot, go make oneesan thread already, "oneesan"fag.

Spoonfed retard detected.

Obaachan

Imouto is obviously better. Oneesans are for femdom cucks that have no balls and like feet. Imoutos are for gentlemen that know how to take the lead and have proper fetishes like leglocks and handholding

>femdom

I still don't see the appeal of this fetish.

For "light" femdom, it's fun to let your partner take charge of the situation, so you can sit back and enjoy. She knows what she's doing and will make the experience enjoyable.

For "heavy" femdom, you're in the care of someone greater than you. That means someone above you has personally given you the honor of their attention.

Personally, I prefer the former.