Guilty Gear Xrd Sign/Revelator story mode is essentially an anime already...

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign/Revelator story mode is essentially an anime already. Remove the text boxes in favor of subs and its 2 cour anime. Your essentially buying an anme along with a fighring game.

Why is Revelator the AOTS?

Blazblue is superior

Especially since SUGITA is MC

Blazeblue... That visual novel shit?

Shame the animation's so poor. I had a tough time not laughing at some points when action was going on on-screen.

Can I get a SHAFT adaptation of every scene where where Ariels goes on a tirade? That'd be the shit.

>superior
>sequel manages to make an already horrible plot even worse by adding real world/dream world bullshit
All it has going for it is Sugita

>GG also has Sugita and the next GG will have even more Sugita
BB has nothing anymore.

Is it a continuation of Sign or a retelling with more stuff? I didn't try sign's story mode but I'm hearing a lot of good things about revelator.

Revelator is a sequel. It's what CS was to CT.

Yeah, it's a sequel.

Xrd SIGN Arcade Mode > SIGN Story Mode > Revelator Arcade Mode (called Episode mode) > Revelator Story Mode is the order of the Xrd storyline thus far.

Also Revelator actually endwd the Universal Will arc started on GG2 and left no major Antagonist active. They actually kill Bedman

So the arcade mode has a plot, and the story mode is separate? Is one of them just story with no fights?

Story mode is a 5 hour long cutscene.

That sounds awesome honestly.

This is unrelated, but I was wondering about it earlier. Where in the Street Fighter games is the story shown? Is it the arcade mode? And was it only in home console ports and not the original arcade versions?

It's good because you don't have to shoehorn fights in and characters can be relevant and do things in the plot more naturally like Faust and Zappa.

Yeah, the arcade mode serves as something of a prelude to the story mode for both games. It works that way because in Japan, the arcade version is out months ahead of the home version, so they tell the story in two parts basically.

Lots of great character moments in Xrd story mode in general

That Holywood style end credits theme.

I really could not believe how this character went from nothing but gags in XX to the based GOAT he is Revelator. Bravo.

Hey I want to upload Xrd story modes in agile whats the best way to do it? I'd like to share it

There's a patch coming that adds story mode. The game was rushed for the capcom cup tournament season. Non-competitive features were held back.

I'm not talking about SFV, just in general.

>better characters
>better story
>Has Wakamoto playing a cowboy pirate samurai

Yeah nah.

I've never been more excited for a new character than I am now after Robo-Ky in Revelator.

I am not paying more attention to GG until they bring Bridget back.

>Xd
Fuck off.