THE END OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

>catholic church about to schism again
>signs in the sky
>pope is accused of heresy
>revelation tells us about the whore of babylon
>she 'rides' a beast of seven horns
>seven hills of rome
>she holds a golden cup in her hand, full of the abominations of her sins and the blood of the martyrs and the saints
>the golden cup of the neo-catholic celebration, that symbolizes the blood of christ
>the celebration was changed, now priests are permitted to turn their backs to the altar
>that was not permitted 120 years ago, there's proof in old churches where priests had to preach from the sides or within the crowd, facing the altar
>the prophecy of the popes tells us about the pope of the end of the church, and that is supposedly Francis.
>Fatima may have tried to warn the catholic church through her secrets but it was supressed, even sister lucia may have been killed and substituted.

Could the neo-catholic church be the church of Devil? What you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/
amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception-Sabbath_Sunday_Catholic_Church
correctiofilialis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Correctio-filialis_English_1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yzurtPFe9jE&t=309s
earlychristianwritings.com/text/martyrdompolycarp-lightfoot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a rock will stand on seven hills

In the prophecy of Popes, the last Pope (supposedly Francis). Is called "Petrus Romanus", or in plain english "Roman Rock".

Catholicism was already the church of the devil, user. You must be very oblivious if you don't realise Catholicism isn't in fact Christian, and is mixed is paganism.

Yes, you have a valid point, but I think it got mixed somewhere in between, and only about 120 years ago the "pagan side" took full control of it.

lel, checked

>the woman was dressed in purple and scarlet

It's been Pagan since the very beginning...Catholicism was the result of a Roman Emperor who wanted a newer and stronger religion to unify Rome. He mixed in pagnism to make it easier for the citizens to transition. Every Catholic tradition is rooted in paganism, and isn't in scripture. True Christians read and follow the Bible and does what it says.

Genuinely wish i could be as fucking stupid as you guys are so i could actually genuinely believe in magic lore. Whats it like feeling like youre in a real life high fantasy novel?

it seems obvious to me that the catholic church has been in bed with the anti-Christ from the moment they began throwing out orthodoxy in favor of gaining favor with the hordes of degenerate pagans centuries ago.

When you meet people who don't claim to be catholic but are christian, you are meeting people who believe, rightly so, that Catholicism is totally anti-Christ. They didn't "split off", the Catholic Church basically veered the wrong direction and left them behind

Well, it is history, it's written and it has happened, how can you argue against it? Maybe you can tell us how a 2000 year old book can describe the church and the abominations of today. Or you can just ride your skeptic horse where no doubt can touch you and pretend you live in a happy, blameless world.

What are you even trying to say??

The truth is, no one can argue with history, it was written fucking 2000 years ago and it perfecly describes everything that is happening, from lefty degeneracy to heresy and the false church.

Have you ever tried to pray near a feminist/leftist/transpeople/whatever? They go absolutely MAD, it's really like they are physically bothered by it. Strange.

i'm surprised they don't have a tranny pope yet desu. fucking useless cucks. crusade now or die.

Why? We won't ever even have a woman pope

this too.

If Christianity was wrong for 1500 years, isn't it more logical to say that it has now been wrong for 2000 years than to say it has now been right for 500 years?

Francis isn't Catholic, so he can't be any pope, let alone the last pope. He might be a precursor of the Anti-Christ, though.

We need a Young Pope.

It really comes down to one very important question. How much of the bible has the church changed/warped in their favor? How much we can trust? Revelations seens pretty untouched for me, you just have to look for old greek to english translations and compare to todays version.

Its so cute that the one (1) defense to actually believing in the bible is "lol fedora". Congrats on finding the "u mad" equivalancy and just riding it into the ground until its evaporated and lost all meanining.
You dont even have the excuse of having grown up in a shithole bible belt state where you couldnt help yourself

Stay in your shithole country, please

>yea dude black lives matter they dindu nuffin

>one (1)

lost my sides, you really are a fedora

The thing is that it was the Catholic Church that compiled the Bible, so if you reject the legitimacy of the Catholic Church, you must also logically reject the legitimacy of the Bible

That's what I think is the trap, they made it so purposefully, so anyone that argues its legitimacy could get automatically expelled from the church.

Well no, they made it because at the time they made it, they were still "The Church" so it was natural that they had the legitimacy to do so. It's only by logic that you need to have the same opinion of the legitimacy of the Catholic Church and of the legitimacy of the Bible

the whore IS the great city which is more about the system which back then was Roman empire and now it's the western civilization who forgot about God will all our UN and NWO bullshit.

"“And the woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”"

"In fear of her torment, they will stand at a distance and cry out: “Woe, woe to the great city, the mighty city of Babylon! For in a single hour your judgment has come.” 11And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, because there is no one left to buy their cargo — 12cargo of gold, silver, precious stones, and pearls; of fine linen, purple, silk, and scarlet; of all kinds of citron wood and every article of ivory and precious wood, of bronze, iron, and marble;…"

it's natural process.

Im very grateful that where i live the default state is not being religious. I honestly think about this all the time, and truly truly truly appreciate the fact i dont have to interact with people like you ever in my life

>tfw the orthodox church is 4 miles farther than my local catholic church

>it was the Catholic Church that compiled the Bible

no it wasn't, the canons were accepted long before Constantine created the Catholic Church.

U mad, leafboi?

As long as you trust in Jesus Christ you will be saved

Yeah, I know, but I fear for my family and those who are still decieved by the false church.

Pagan Rome (Babylon) already fell. This has already been fulfilled.

How? Read the revelations book, it states crearly that the woman has a golden cup in her hand, and dresses in purple and scarlet, adorned with gold and precious stones. How can that not be the catholic church?!

You right now

Because the fall of pagan Rome has already been done. This revelation has already been fulfilled around 400 AD. it tells the triumph of the Catholic Church over pagan Rome.

All this protestant hate yet the catholic church is where the degeneracy is coming from.

I agree with you, if you look at the background of todays leftists/trannies/degeneracies it all comes down to catholic families who poorly educated their children.

Um try again sweaty
Almost every protestant denomination I'd full Lefty pro sodomite. Everything in our modern society that is POZZed is from the reformation. The sin of divination is your destruction. Keep rebelling against God's holy Church and it will lead to your destruction.
Pic related, its Poland celebrating consencrating Poland to Jesus

dont be lazy you nigger go seek the thuth
Orthodoxy in this case

you right now, someone whose head of church is a liberal pro immigrationist who praised communists. I'll leave it there.

How are all of the Chinese trannies?

church of prophecy members on pol often have that persecuting fake church ostentiousness to them and that unmerited swollenness.

Give me a link to where Pope Francis praises communists. Communism is explicitly against Catholic teaching.

As for immigration, Catholics are able to hold various opinions on that.

>Almost every protestant denomination I'd full Lefty pro sodomite

Not from my experience, 7th day Adventists have been calling out degeneracy of the Catholics for years.

Plus have you got any stats suggesting protestants are lefty?

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

Catholics even changed Gods prescribed Sabbath day to sunday...

>being a Judaiser

onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/

>As for immigration, Catholics are able to hold various opinions on that
your head is pro, he's not my pope he's yours.

are you implying that the lords day isn't sunday but saturday? A day originally dedicated to worshipp Saturn and the Saturnalia?

Ha ha, fuck the church

what he said was that your church changed it from the seventh day of the week to sunday on a solar calendar - which is true.

>brazil
AGAIN A NON-WHITE CHRISTIAN! MAYBE IN HEAVEN YOU'LL BE WHITE!

>implying christ was white

btfo by your own bible

become orthodox

The whore of babylon is Mecca, not Rome.

The letter to the pope...

correctiofilialis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Correctio-filialis_English_1.pdf

You watch MHFM??!

according to Malachy's prophecy of the popes this one could be the last.

This fake church is about to end.

Got that swine?

Say hello to the Dimond Bros for me

>what is the Orthodox Church

Our Lady of Akita warned us that heresy and apostasy would enter the Church. But she also told us that the Church would prevail in the end. Catholics should remain faithful and pray. Their devotion will not go unnoticed.

According to Malachy this could be your last pope.

I love my catholic friends, but you're decieved your church is the church of prophecy in revelation - the beast with seven heads and ten horns.

The prophecy of Malachy is tenuous, and does not fully match to many popes.

Regardless, I'll put my trust in Christ and in the Church. It has not failed in 2000 years and won't be failing any time soon. God is with it and will not abandon it, even in its darkest hour.

you're not putting your faith in Christ when you put your faith in a pagan church. The prophecy of Malachy holds true since it was fond and matches the name, coat of arms or some description of the man heading the catholic church.

Christianity isn't a start on its own, it comes from Judaism, where things like the sabbath was established and from the bible you cannot transfer the day of rest to another.

Read these quotes of admission

Actually you can track exactly where the church began to notice where the prophecy was right and where they began to change so the prophecy would seen false.

Christ did indeed do this, and empower his Church to do the same. Pope Benedict talks about this in his "Jesus of Nazareth" books. Christ asserted himself as master of the Sabbath, and he and his Church can change it as they wish.

The Catholic Church was always the devil's church. It's a continuation of the pagan cults of the Roman Empire with a Christian facade, complete with a pedophile clergy.

That's not what all these catholic quotes say. These catholic journals and sources all say its a MARK of its authority. They would argue against you and with me.

Went to catholic school and was confirmed catholic. Always hated the church not God or Jesus just the church. The catholic church is infilatrated by satan. Look into the popes throne room. Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=yzurtPFe9jE&t=309s

Sunday is the day of the Resurrection, the new coming of God into the world, the new creation of humanity, the new day of rest. It is our day of celebration. Christ does this himself and we follow.

I also adore how Sup Forums hates the Church. Good. Excellent. This board is among the most worldly, materialistic boards on all of Sup Forums. You worship hellish things like skin color, national borders, and violence, while calling the People of God "cucks" for daring to be meek and humble.

I'm glad you all hate the Church. It merely justifies it further. I never forget the words of Jesus: "If the world hates you, know that it hated me first." When the Church is hated, it becomes more powerful than ever, because then God is most with it, and then it breeds saints.

You watch this

We don't hate the church, we hate people like you who follow it blindly and are oblivous to its heregies.

its so easy to tell how ignorant someone is by these comments

None of this changes the fact of what I wrote - that the quotes of catholics all say the Catholic Church changed the day and this is not from the bible - and none of what you wrote changes a day of sabbath. It's written in stone you follow. Christ rising from the dead on a given day in no wise authorizes you to change the day which was sanctified (genesis 2:3)

I don't follow it blindly, I follow it because I have become convinced of its truth. Like John Henry Newman, I believe it is the real Church, the true Church, the Church founded by Christ himself. And I'll follow it no matter what. I will follow Christ and the Church to whatever end.

>If Christianity was wrong for 1500 years, isn't it more logical to say that it has now been wrong for 2000 years than to say it has now been right for 500 years?
>what are sects

>The thing is that it was the Catholic Church that compiled the Bible
wtf? no it didn't stupid

stop using "logic" as a citation for your retard brain thoughts

Hating the God and hating God is the same, since the Church is from God and divine. Spo if you want to see something satanic look at yourself

Your numbers prove me right.

>what are sects

What is this even supposed to mean?

>wtf? no it didn't stupid

Excellent and logical refutation

>You worship hellish things like skin color

>hellish things like skin color

srsly?

pol doesn't call Christians cucks, some on here do but not pol in general, and certainly not for meekness or humility.

>"If the world hates you, know that it hated me first."
It does say that, but its in the context of Christians some of which are in the catholic church as well. The point is that when the protestants were being persecuted by your "Universal" church it applied to them, for not following false tradition and standing up for biblical doctrines. I'm just stating that you're quoting that as if it applied to a church while it applies to Christians (who are people). You rebuke those who you love.

The Church is the one who gives you scripture, you retard.And precedes it to begin with. You mindlessly take something as scripture because some braindead pastor told you. This is how JW's or mormonism was created, through some random retard with a bunch of fantasies claiming to be "le truly biblical".

Giving the Bible to any retard so that he can make up a retarded fantasy against all authority was a huge mistake.

>stop using "logic"
user, are you baiting us? Because you couldn't be this autistic, could you? It's not like developing a coherent form of logic is part of the whole arguing thing.

The Catholic Church is too large to fail. Get over your ignorance.

God damn you're retarded when a bunch of priests are fucking pedophiles there is a problem. Do you actually think that stopped?
The popes fucking throne room look like a god damn snake. Referencing the pope speaks from the mouth of the serpent. The biggest symbol of Christianity isn't even in the pope's throne room. The cross. What is your response to that?

Learn the difference between faith and religion.

>what is Rome
Please, user, dont make me actually defend this conspiracy theory bullshit.

Meanwhile in reality

Polycarp 17:1
But the jealous and envious Evil One, the adversary of the family of the righteous, having seen the greatness of his martyrdom and his blameless life from the beginning, and how he was crowned with the crown of immortality and had won a reward which none could gainsay, managed that not even his poor body should be taken away by us, although many desired to do this and to touch his holy flesh.

Polycarp 17:2
So he put forward Nicetes, the father of Herod and brother of Alce, to plead with the magistrate not to give up his body, 'lest,' so it was said, 'they should abandon the crucified one and begin to worship this man'--this being done at the instigation and urgent entreaty of the Jews, who also watched when we were about to take it from the fire, not knowing that it will be impossible for us either to forsake at any time the Christ who suffered for the salvation of the whole world of those that are saved--suffered though faultless for sinners--nor to worship any other.

earlychristianwritings.com/text/martyrdompolycarp-lightfoot.html

>>pope is accused of heresy

Obviously, he is Catholic

All Christianity is Pagan at it's root.

Just with a Jewish veneer

>pol doesn't call Christians cucks, some on here do but not pol in general, and certainly not for meekness or humility.

Bullshit, I see that all the time, especially directed at the pope. I don't agree with everything Francis has done, I certainly don't agree with his sneaky attempt to open up the Eucharist to the divorced and remarried, which is horrible. But he is still the pope, and he should be accorded a certain amount of respect. I can disagree with him even while bending my knee to him. This is the thing sedevacantists don't understand. A bad pope making a bad move theologically doesn't invalidate the papacy or the whole Church. We've had bad popes before, and we'll have them again until Christ returns in glory. The Church, as an institution, endures, because it is God's instrument on Earth.

This is exactly why the church used to only let people read the bible if they had been given the proper education first. You have all these ridiculous Protestant churches who just take it as a given, and don't realise that they implicitly accept the legitimacy of the Catholic Church if they accept the bible's legitimacy.

Actually that's not a "throne room" but an auditory where the pope adresses the people, hence the snake talking to Eve.

I'm Catholic. I was raised Catholic. Went to Catholic school blah blah blah. It's some point you grow up, and learn to question religious authority and make up your mind on your own. I'm not going to defend what the Catholic Church has done, but I'm not giving up my faith. Having faith is not synonymous with worshiping religion.

so many dumb snarky jews itt

so many retarded low iq (((prots))) following jews itt