Teppu - There was more

I'll be dumping images of content from Teppu which hasn't been scanned, translated and uploaded (doesn't seem like it has been). You'll have to excuse the quality of the images as they're far from ideal. Hopefully someone or a group will want to translate some of this. I'll be posting:
- The 8 new pages which were added to the final chapter (vol. 8)
- Extra chapter 30.5 (vol. 7)
- Comments from the mangaka, new art and a few comparisons of changes made to the final chapter

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/141761905/#141778444
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/141761905/#141781215
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shitty scans, put them back in your ass.

They're not scans they're photos

This is the page right after, the line on the first panel is a new one.

bumping

Keep it up please.

The new pages come right after this one (pic related) and ends before this one ()

Forgot to mention that this was the last page of the extra chapter.

Rather curious as to what his comment at the end of the volume here says.

I really like the change made to her eyes here, she looks more resolute, confident and without the crazy look it to me implies she has progressed as a character when looking back to the earlier chapters.

Like the force that's driving her is different from before.

This s the end of the dump, there were many more changes (replaced & added screentones, re-draws) to the chapter but the two above were the most important I think.

Kameron Diasu was my favorite Teppu

Why is a manlet fighting a tall girl?

Isn't this against the rule of boxing?

>Kei will never dom Natsuo

why even live

They're both girls.

typically yes

Different weight classes too.

The reason is that the sport is fucking incredibly unpopular and underpopulated, so to just have matches at ALL, generally women have to fight in free for all classes.

You are re-opening my wound.

That you think there won't be a sequel?

blushing teppu best teppu

Well it should, but I don't have any hopes.

I love this manga simply for the fact the protagonist is the villain of the story, and the mangaka managed to get it right.
(spoilers of the final chapter) I would have preferred that she had won the tournament, it was too cliche for her to lose the final fight and so far this manga was doing a great job taking "different paths".

Anyway, I've been out of the loop; any news on the author's health? Is he recovering?

bump

I don't know how the author is doing, but I do know that some months ago (3 or 4 I think) his chapter in Neo Kiseiju was released in the magazine Good Afternoon KC. You should be able to find the whole chapter in the archive.

Thank you, OP.

I want Nacchan to look down and step on me.

They're in the same weight class though.
IIRC, they're both featherweights.

Man, Kei's too cute.

Thanks for those Natsuo crops, user. Now I can make my Teppu fight-stick.

better make it happen user

Thanks for reminding me that the series exists. Hopefully we get some kind of a sequel

Pure perfection.

I want to hug these abs.

This manga just reminded me, what ever happened to All Rounder Meguru? It ended right? I wonder if anyone scanned the final chapters.

I wanted to read this but it's yurishit

Oh I'd been wanting to read this. Glad I didn't start before I found out stuff was missing. Thanks OP.

No it's not.

>it's yurishit
It definitely isn't, though I can understand how one could come to that conclusion even if one were to read the whole thing. You would have to understand the characters better to see that there is more to it than what is happening from a superficial perspective (which seems to be your case).

Only one girl from the cast is into another girl, the rest is about girls loving to beat the shit out of each other which has really nothing to do with yuri romance, but granted it might suggest venting sexual frustration for the girls.

But it's still too little to call this manga yurishit only to the fact than none of the girls are interested in dating guys, or girls for that matter aside of one individual who got yuri rejected anyway.

Who cares. It's like Murcielago, it's one of the less important aspects.

Thanks for posting these

But actually in Murcielago yuri is pretty prominent, the femMC is a lesbian serial killer who gets to have sex with girls and women from chapter to chapter in on-screen detail, which is important thing to the plot seeing that the big female villain might be Kuroko past lover or admirer or something, you can't really compare that to Teppu which has almost zero yuri content.

God damn Natsuo is so wonderful.

What WAS she missing again?

No, her winning would have been dumb.

Damn, Natsuo is the best.

I know, I just meant that even if there's subtext of some sorts it's not the central point of the whole story.

Murcielago is totally different in handling sex but my point is that both that and Teppuu aren't run-of-the-mill stories.

Thanks OP, this adds some more closure to my heart

So this is why he wanted the hair cut.

it will never be scan

Kindness, which is something Natsuo holds very highly. Just look at her reactions to Yuzuko being all "friendly" to the opponents she beats in a match. These posts I think will help you understand that scene and Natsuo better:
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/141761905/#141778444
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/141761905/#141781215

I just realized that kindness being an emotion Yuzuko doesn't have, would explain the way she reacted as a child to her being beaten down by Ringi. Just as she isn't able to understand and possess kindness, neither is she able to understand and possess the opposite, hostility. She has never shown either of these emotions throughout the manga, she's always been a happy-go-lucky kind of character who does things simply because it's fun and I think this helps explain why she's able to be like that.

Boner: Gone.

>more teppu
user stop, you're just reopening the wound.

you're a fucking idiot and have no clue what you're talking about

>user stop, you're just reopening the wound.
It seems to have that kind of effect

>hasn't been uploaded

Op isn't part of the secret club so he only have access to shitty scans.

hnnnngh, keep going user

Glad it was proved wrong, hopefully it gets translated.