Why did they make Shinji gay?

Why did they make Shinji gay?

who knows

Because its 2015 - 10

Have you seen how he looks at the white hair dude

We're living in a homosexual revolution, this generation of gays needs to be pandered to.

Because Anno has this enormous unrequited man-crush for Ikuhara.

He realized that all women are crazy bitches and not worth your time.

Tbh I'm not gay (as in, attracted to men) but I'd probably fall for Kaworu if he showed me as much affection as he did Shinji. I kinda feel that Anno would feel the same way based on how he acts and the meaning of NGE and ofcourse the fact he wrote Shinji to fall for Kaworu.

your typical 14 year old would both be a nervous wreck if he had to actually save the world and really really gay

Anno felt for Ikuhara because they hang out together on an onsen during a trip field of the SuperS staff.

He was bisexual, clearly, given his obvious attraction towards Asuka, Rei, and Misato. It just happens that his relationships with those three were toxic at worst and uncomfortable at best. Hard to blame Shinji for latching on to the one relationship that isn't shitty, and that came in the form of an alien boyfriend.

americans should never watch evangelion

>implying you would reject this

>Why did God make anyone gay?

Might as well just ask that question.

Because some people are gay

Because boys that cute are destined to the dick

Because Anno is anti islam.

So you can self insert.

>blushing PenPen

how old is this fucking picture
probably older than 2000

He's bisexual or at least sexually confused

He clearly showed some interest in Asuka via the hospital scene and he was willing to kiss her.
And then Kaworu shows up and shows him actually affection which he hadn't known in a long time, and it confuses him

>m-muh internal struggle
>m-muh ""character development""

Leave my nigga Shinji alone, cunt.

He was starved from intamacy and got attached to him romantically.

Don't lie to yourself Sup Forumsnons, sometimes when you feel incredibly unloved (especially by yourself), you don't really care where the hand you can squeeze comes from.

The real question is why Kaworu feel so much attachment toward Shinji. I know it's Anno's wish fulfillment for his unrequited crush on Ikuhara but still.

Probably just to make sure that Shinji doesn't stop him when the time comes.

Because Kaworu is an Alien mind who lacks awareness of concepts of gender and sex.
Whilst studying Shinji in order to gain insight into humanitie's plans he found him worthy of his love, why else would he let Shinji kill him so that Shinji and humanity could go on to pursue happiness?

Kaworu is fingering him after all

Stay mad Europoor

What a shit show.

What an overrated piece of shit.

>Le giant robots meme!

Le let's unite all people into one being without identity!

>Le Tsundere girl!

>Le shy one dimentional pussy kid (Shinjy)!

>Le emotionless robot

hihihihihi so good!

Fuck off.

Not mine but from a user who often makes reviews in a EGF thread.
>“The only Angel to have a human form, Kaworu is also more able to approach Shinji naturally. His sympathy during their contact, however, was not obligatory. So he didn’t have only his Angel mission in mind, but also the desire for a human relationship.”

>Le
Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of faggot.

sadly I can affirm this. ;_;

Die faggot, it was shit and extremely overrated, shit, full of clitchès, pure shit.

He just had a connection with a dude, chill out. The experience was integral to him learning actual WANT of something.
Shinji having to crush Kaworu soon after didn't do much for his other problems, though[/spoiler
I've been kissed by a friend of mine when a kid and all it did was make me realise that he is gay and that he is 25 years old now and still in the closet. I'm glad I don't give a fuck about him anymore otherwise I'd feel a little sad.

It's thanks to people like you that we have the 2deep4u meme.

It must be hard being retarded user I'm so sorry.

Calm down guys.

because hes a huge faggot

It's not retarded, this anime is shit for pussies and underage fags who take themsleves too seriously.

If I want a great anime with developed characters and psychology I look At HunterxHunter which is top notch in terms of char. development and has no clitchès at all, while Evashit has a shitload of those.

If I want action I watch Dragon ball Z or One piece and I have my classic anime action and all the fun of the experience.

Evanautismgelion fails at both, it's shit, and it's overrated shit too, so sad that retards like you still support this overrated trash.

>HunterxHunter
>One Piece
> DBZ

But the action in NGE is brilliant.
And NGE is only full of cliches because everyone tried to copy it's success by doing the same thing.
You have a wrong perspective.

dude im so lonely lmao

It is older than 2000. From an official Eva game too.

I wonder if it wern't for NERV drug tests how many characters would be substance abusers.

I kind of agree but all anime is like that lmao

Shinji is just a little girl trapped in a boy's body. He wants a big strong man's cock to replace the hole left by his father's neglect.

>my lance of longinus in your central dogma

>its time for you to see why they call me the 17th angel

He's also the 1st angel bro
The beginning and the end
THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA

So deep, sasuga Anno.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Finally. Someone tells the truths about EVA.

>Shinjy

>a little girl
Shinji is an insufferable vegetarian cunt from Atlantis
and a nigger

>turns down luluco for that sweet shinji boipusss

Naturally.

One piece really....?

>A CROTCH BLOWOUT?

That fucking doujin made my genitals grow a mouth and laugh. Fapping has been awkward ever since.

which doujin is this from? reverse image search just brings up cancerous Kawoshin pintrest pages.

>not being able to recognize Cassino

>(Shinjy)!
>hihihihihi

fuckin' 5 star post man

Speaking of, she's finally doing official art that actually has her name attached.

For Khara?
If I recall they secretly hired her years ago, but good on them for finally not being embarrassed enough to admit they have a Kawoshin doujinshi artist on board.

the most interesting thing about evangelion is the organic, animal-like movement of the mechs. the characters and storyline are awful

the most interesting thing about your mother is the organic, animal-like movement of her body

Why does this look like a red eyed Lelouch