Why do groids always chimp out over the word nigger?

Even a nog who, by all means, has never experienced racism(inb4 critical theory everything is racist), who is surrounded by apes and rarely interacts outside their own will chimp out if they hear the word nigger. It's like a primordial switch is flipped-but why is this? No other group is as easily triggered, is able to be flipped on such a mass scale with one word

Because we treat it as such

Only if non blacks say it. Its ok if their favorite songs say it 100 times. Its OK if their friends call them a nigger.

Because they're trained like apes to do so.

the word means black

>be me at soccer practice when I was like 14
>got some less than average intelligence turk who barely speaks german in our team
>banter
>twist his name a little to say something nonsensical
>see him trying to figure it out for a few seconds, but he can't
>suddenly gets mad as fuck
>DON'T SAY BAD WORD
>tries to kick my ass
>say sorry he calms down

I doubt they don't even think about why they get triggered it's just that they learned I MUST GET ANGRY GRRR when someone speaks the magical word. Nigger, niger, nigeria. Who gives fuck.

-they pride themselves on using words as weapons
-but hanging over every encounter is that word
-yes, they will go bonkers immediately

not exactly. i went to a school that had mostly black students and one day one of them started talking shit and i called him a nigger and in unison others said i wasnt allowed to say that because it was their word

i was prepared for a confrontation wouldnt have been the first time one of them decided to do something but they just said that and that was the end of it. i wasnt a brave kid mind you i just blurted it out

That's interesting

If you call them gay, that works too

A word only has as much power as the listener deems

In other words if they didn't care then nobody would say NIGGER and would find something other word to demean them

People only say NIGGER because it creates such a response, it doesn't help that they feel it's alright to call each other NIGGER but for nobody else outside their racial background to do so, nobody owns a word and the fact that the music the black community produces along with their entertainment still uses NIGGER as if it's alright is another thing that's appalling

tl;dr if the black community wants people to stop using NIGGER then they themselves have to stop using it and not get so dam upset when someone else does

Go ahead and ignore this post but you dam well know that I speak the truth

HEY FUCK BOI

IF NATIVE AMERICANS BLACKS AND KOREANS CHANTED FUCK CUM SKINNED WOODIY HONKEY CRACKERS IN THE STREETS I GURANTEE YOU WILL BEGIN TO FEEL ONLY A JIST OF THE RAGE AFRICAN AMERICANS FEEL ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU ARE RACIST CONDESCENDING OPPRESSIVE THIEVES

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO A CAVE RACIST OF WHITE MALE

The power of that word is amazing

There must be so much truth in it

The just want an excuse to not have to act like people. You know how hard it is to have to hold in all that chimp out day in day out. It's like interacting with normies for most of you asspies. It's exhausting for the nigger. Then someone comes along and says nigger and they can just exhale all that pretending and just go full chimp mode.

True, true

They go ape regardless, and then say you said it

Any term for niggers eventually becomes an insult, because niggers are terrible excuses for hominins.

It'd be nice to have a word like that

Then you can do anything and say it's because the word was said

Because 'Nigger' is an insult specifically targeted against black people's identity. For example, if you taunted a guy with a 10 inch dick that he had a micro-penis it wouldn't piss him off because he has a big dick. But if you did the same thing for someone who was less confident in the dick size it would have a far greater effect.

Likewise, if you call a black a nigger it triggers them greatly. It's because deep down, they know that they are niggers.

This, as a spic if someone called me a spic or beaner I wouldnt be as mad a nigger when called nigger. Its just deep down they know they do niggerish shit and cant help it.

#BlackFragility

What A nigger

Nigger is an insult because of who it describes. That's why they always chimp out, because deep down they know they are all dirty niggers and no amount of high brow arguments are ever going to change that.

I never thought about it that way, well said

they all have to be a victim of something, it might as well be a racist attack by calling them nigger

Niggers flip out over the slightest thing that makes them feel lesser than someone, so the word nigger that became the ultimate trigger because it reminds them that they're ancestors were dominated. They constantly think they're lesser so they jump at any chance to prove they're not. It's the same thing with trannies and why they're so sensitive about what gender they're referred as, which is why both groups also have huge victim complexs. Pretty much all groups with victim complexs will freak out over something that shatters their reality.

why do white people panic out over the word racism?

even a cracker who, by all means, has never experienced racism(inb4 critical theory everything is racist), who is surrounded by crackers and rarely interacts outside their own will freak out if they hear the word racist. it's like a primordial switch is flipped-but why is this? no other group is as easily triggered, is able to be flipped on such a mass scale with one word

>comparing baseless accusations with chimpouts

2/10 got me to respond