Hundred thread

New episode is airing right now.

Vol.11 is out but raw provider is dead.

I want to protect Onii-sama's smile from old hags.

Is still people watching this shit?

Claire a best. A BEST.

Her body was made for breeding.

Yes.

starting

>More idolshit with worst girls

What a way to end this garbage.

Best girls

I forget harder this thing exists every week.

Stupid sexy old hag.

pleb

Raws when?

>Is still

Sasuga

You mean for Vol. 11 of the light novel? yeah I hope someone can put it up as they can

I want the ESL to go away.

>Half the episode is stills
Is the budget exhausted or are they trying to save some for the finale?

I zoned out while watching this episode, what the shit were they thinking?

At least Masou HxH next season will be more interesting because of the heavy ecchi

>At least Masou HxH next season will be more interesting because of the heavy ecchi
Have fun with your bait and switch. It's a yuri NTR series.

Those lesbians already crumbled to the dick.

Id rather be disgusted at yurishit than be bored with shitty fighting scenes like Hundred

Can Japan make compelling villains? They're almost all the same, eye candy with intolerable personalities and retarded ideals.

Masou HxH is a poor man's DxD meets Testament with even worse plot and characters.

>Masou HxH is a poor man's DxD meets Testament

Best harems combined into one? Sign me up

Except it's actually better than Testament. It tried too hard to be DxD and try to put in a plot with characters and fights. HxH knows what it is and just wants to make you fap to it, and not shove a boring plot down your throat. Seriously, all these battle harems need to either put work into their plots and characters or just fuck off and go lewd.

Why even bother with idolshit if it's going to be so half-assed. Hopefully that will be the last of it.

This man is as fabulous as his sister.

>these vacant, dead eyes
It's almost like they're watching the anime with us

DxD and Testament are decent at best. What those series excels at is fanservice. Masou HxH excels at fanservice too, but its plot is retarded even by battle harem standards. The characters are inferior too.

>better than Testament
I don't think so. DxD and Testament takes things lightly and have its fun too like M HxH. Difference is M HxH's excuse for a plot to make ecchi situation and development is pants-on head retarded. If it would be better if it was like Maken-Ki's manga (not anime) in terms of plot, action, and wacky humor.

Waiting for stitch user.

These background qts

>Testament
>takes things lightly
>edgy MC
>tries to make a complicated political plot that ends up being boring as shit
I'll agree that both that and Hxh have shitty characters though.

It at least has an ecchi scenes every episode

Testament takes itself far too seriously. For all everybody talks about the girls I think what really sells these series is the MC. Issei is a clown and a pervert, he sets the tone for everything in the show. Imagine if he were a generic nice guy MC or an edgy loner MC. Put that kind of character at the center of DxD's plot and you get something unmercifully dull. The wackiness in DxD in large part flows from Issei as a character.

Also when he gets serious it creates a nice contrast with his usual self, which is another thing all these other MCs lack. They're just a flat line and don't have a a real gamut of emotions.

I need as many stitches of Vitaly's tits as possible
That fucking tie buried between her titan tits is killing my dick

If you guys hate harem series you may leave the thread instead of wasting your time defaming the series.

Hell no, once you go past Aine's introduction that started as funny she comes off as an annoying drama queen being indecisive about her past for 6 novels and half.

It doesn't helps she has Main Heroine privileges so everyone will have to lick her boots.

Testament's plot is boring but you can easily forget about it for the sake of superior girls like Chisato.

MHxH however rubs Maine's plot over your face everytime

You'll hear MC call Aine's every fuckin time. Reminds me of Amata and MIKONO-SAAAAN!.

This outfit is slutty as fuck.

MC likes her the most doesnt he

Alternating between serious and brooding doesn't make him edgy. He's not like edgy like Accelerator. His past made him who he is, but over time he lightens up.

Not that Testament's plot is that good or anything, but at least it tries with the worldly politics beyond school matters.

Testament centers around war and conflict. It has to be serious, but there are still a ton of light-heart comedy to balance it out. DxD is not that different since its plot centers around war and conflict too, with the basic difference being one MC is serious type and the other is a perverted idiot type.

I actually see a lot of people dislike Issei because he's too much of a pervert and clown. Those traits are what forms the first mode to his personality. The second mode is being hot blooded and powering up when his harem is in danger. DxD's humor is better than Testament, its better parts are done by the girls and other male characters than it's by Issei.

I like harems just fine, which is why I watch them every season. This one is pretty subpar even for a battle harem though, if there were better options for an ecchi harem I would have dropped it but this season is really sparse. Not a single decent ecchi show.

I guess I shouldn't shit on Hundred too hard because at least it's not Big Order.

Big order is good so is hundred. You can keep your opinion for yourself.

>satanic roomba

How does one even get taste this shitty? It can't even be that you only watch battle harems because if you did you'd have a basis for comparison and know how shitty and derivative Hundred is. It has the gall to shamelessly copy better series without even giving decent fanservice.

>dislike one harem series
>dislike them all
Not quite. There's nothing wrong with calling out the bullshit of these shitty ones.

No, the one that has shit taste clearly is you because you need to sperg it to confirm your shit taste to everyone.

Maybe it's because I've only watched the anime? I just can't find anything good to say about Testament, although I've read the LN's for a lot of the others. It just felt kind of lifeless like Hundred.

>Edgy shark teeth boy
>Brown loli
Doujin when?

This episode was boring as fuck. Felt like filler. The first two minutes of the show was like watching a powerpoint presentation.

IF you don't like fan service just go away you're just parroting the same excuse like a broken cassette. Harem is identic with fanservice if there is no fan service you people will spam it with gay pairing fanart instead. It is for the much better.

Best girl.

Where did I say I don't like fanservice?

I love harem and that's why I can be critical of its quality. Nothing wrong with having some standards. There's good and bad in everything, harem obviously is no different.

Hundred threads are ded lately anyways, some talk at least will promote some discussion to keep things lively.

Calm down man, no need to get so butthurt over people not liking your favorite shitty anime. If you're going to make a habit of watching battle harems you should get used to people calling them shit and riffing on them. Acting like a spazzy fanboy doesn't net you any friends.

best

Jealous Emile is the cutest.

> blablabla subpar
> blabla mediocre
>blablabla animation still
I dislike broken cassette tryhard shitposter like you. Try to be civil and post something noteworthy instead being broken cassete like not watching at all .

You are a hero

It is better to be ded discussion instead of filled with people defaming the series with broken cassette posting.

Imouto a shit. A SHIT.

>robutt abuse this season and last season
Hold on Japan, my dick can't take it.

So being a tryhards shitposter like you will net a friend? hahaha.

Best girl and boy.

You sound like you're either ESL or underage. I'm banking on underage which is why you're throwing this huge tantrum and taking everything personally.

>people riffing on show as usual
>whiny autist shows up and starts bitching about people having fun at the show's expense
Am I on Gaia circa 2005 or something?

Also this outfit is far too scandalous for that imouto to be wearing.

The problem is the retards that don't know shit and take the bait

If you can't handle disagreeable opinion then Sup Forums isn't a place for you.

K-Karen-chan is still pure.

I'm not throwing a huge tantrum i just hate people like you that act like child that keep posting broken cassete posting. If you don't like it just leave it, you act like a spoiled kid throwing random tantrum over and over and yes i think you're the one here that underage.

Kill yourself retard, and stop replying to manchildren and underage retards

There is a different posting disagreement and agreement and posting broken cassete typical posting that every people can come up with even underage or someone that never watch any anime, can do that.

Kill yourself idiot. Not everyone want this cancer keep spamming the threads.

Not after showing off her vagina bones in front of thousands of people she isn't.

She's hooked on the idol experience now user. It's only a matter of time until she's sucking dicks to get her next performance.

See all you can do is say the same rote phrases, like "broken cassette" or just repeat what other people say to you in "no u" responses. You literally just took everything I said and threw it back at me like it was your own idea, like I wouldn't notice you're just copying other people's posts or are repeating the exact same phrases over and over because you can't write anything original with your stunted vocabulary.

Get off Sup Forums kid, go to school. Stop wasting your life on shitty anime.

>broken cassette
>broken cassette
>broken cassette

Is this irony?

Nah he's not clever enough to notice it. I think he's a genuine ESL retard.

ESL-kun your grammar gets worse the more butthurt you are, that wasn't even a coherent sentence at the end there. Go take a nap and when you've calmed down come back to the thread.