WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

Dumping the latest chapter, as translated by Viz, here. I'd post in the current thread that's up, but that one is more anime-focused.

ALSO, I wanted to dump Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary today, but mado has (temporarily? permanently?) ceased allowing people to upload raw manga. Therefore, although the guy who'd been providing raws is surely still AROUND, he couldn't upload the thing for this week. If he's around right now - yo! Gimme that chapter, please! ...Please?

That aside, World Trigger is suddenly off this week. Great news, really. In actually good news, BBF (Border Briefing File) was finally fully translated. I have put the full thing up on the World Trigger pastebin, as well as the raw files (which have better image quality on a great number of pages, since the translation began as a not-great scanlation). The BBF I have available for download has been separated into sections and has a little more content than the one you can find from chippokenabokura. It also has a purchasing guide if you want to buy the databook yourself.

Sorry for all these not-Boku no Hero Academia related subjects. It can't be helped.

Now then, the chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl-zip.com/週刊少年ジャンプ-2016年28号-weekly-shonen-jump-2016-28/
bilibili.com/video/av4907131/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, that's pretty gross looking

>ALSO, I wanted to dump Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary today, but mado has (temporarily? permanently?) ceased allowing people to upload raw manga. Therefore, although the guy who'd been providing raws is surely still AROUND, he couldn't upload the thing for this week. If he's around right now - yo! Gimme that chapter, please! ...Please?
He just reuploaded the public scans that come out.
Here you go
dl-zip.com/週刊少年ジャンプ-2016年28号-weekly-shonen-jump-2016-28/

Shobonnext always has them in the early monday morning (Jap time).

Definitely a "fuck yes" moment.

I don't know whether or not I'm disappointed that he didn't lose his right arm, though.

Thanks friendo, I'd heard something about that but wasn't sure where those things were uploaded or when.

Cool.

I hope like another user said people/Deku begin to realize how dangerous it is to have ONE "symbol of peace". All Might's "gone" now, after all. I suppose this is the last we'll see of his muscular self.

I WANT TO PROTECT HIS SMILE!

Excellent.

fuggin submit when I hit subit, damn it

Stain is there too.

Shigaraki sure looks cool there. Deku looks...odd.

Shokugeki no Souma

Shigaraki is motivated while Deku is shooked.

>World Trigger is suddenly off this week
Oh, that's why I suddenly feel no joy in my life this week.

Author Comments

>We're all addicted to the trading card game at the studio
BHA had a trading card game?

AFO is right; This fight kneecapped Deku's development, while it galvanized Shiggy.

I expect he won't be playing games the next time he shows up.

Fuggin Togashi still going about his health...

Yep, seen them.

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

Not being able to walk for fifty meters seems like a pretty big musculoskeletal problem or exaggeration.

After people were complaining he was just being lazy, I can't blame him.

Or he's really out of shape.

>AfO still being polite and classy
Best sensei

any zippyshare file for this?

Why don't they just kill All For One?

I don´t know, Moon Fish was in the Death Row.

because this manga is inspired by capeshit

Having them like that seems a little too cruel.

look for WSJD Hero Academia in the archive

throw in "pastebin" too for specifics

AFO gives a good explanation himself . Killing him would just make his pupil even more determined.

I've given everything I can
Even now there is hope for man

Thanks for the chapter. Deku seems quite evi here, I wonder why.

bakugo is pretty dumb tbhfamily
he had to be told twice while shouto figured it out on his own

Shouto figured something was up between All Might and Deku, Bakugou was in denial like usual.

Bakugou doesn't look too good there.

>United States of Smash
Top kek

I think it was a given, since even as a husk he still has to remain as the symbol as long as he can. Losing one arm doesn't really give him the ability to inspire everyone that everything will be a-okay in the future.

Stain must be pissed at the thought of who his new neighbour is.

I can't say I really like the way it's developing. There is such a huge gap between All Might and other heroes and it seems the same thing will happen with Deku and Shigaraki.
Makes me wonder what's the point of some other characters, like Todoroki for example, he had a big introduction arc and he's the only character to appear alongside Deku in every arc since but he didn't really do anything relevant since Stain arc - makes me wonder if author has a role planned for him or does he just keep around because he's a popular character.

It would make sense according to the type of story he wants to tell. And he loved the last Star Wars so we shouldn't be surprised that the story is all about Deku and Friends vs Shiggy and Friends growing

I feel like there is role reversal in the happening here.

In the past, All For One was the great enemy who controlled and ruled over everything. His little brother needed the help of many people (the OFA users) to finally stop him. Now AFO is a chained up and weak man in prison.

Meanwhile Deku and OFA will continue to grow stronger to the point where no one would be able to challenge him on their own. Shigaraki will need many friends to stop the great enemy called OFA and Deku. And Deku will need no one, because with power greater than All Might's there is no one who could help him.

Thanks vizanon

So what is the next arc going to be? Students fighting themselves in a training or tournament? Or villains attacking students?

Deku's parents will try to prevent him from going to UA and the principal will try to find out who the traitor is.

>All might didn't die
>All for one didn't die
What a cop-out.

its gonna be about the principal fucking shit up

>He survived

Im so relieved

Damn, now that you explained it that way I´m rooting for Shigaraki and the army of villains that he will create.

How are his legs so damn good?

I like how All might looks at the bottom of the page, he won, but he doesn´t look like if he did.

Another training arc of course

I am too. All Might is my favorite part of the series.

Villain training arc

This, I also want Shigaraki giving a speech to his fellow villains while they look at him in awe.

I love All Might too, but now he is powerless and even a weak punk could kill him. I can see him dying at the hands of Shigaraki after he tells him about his grandma and how he has been manipulated by AFO all these years. Shigaraki could kill him to negate the truth or kill him after accepting those facts and being ok with them.

It would be nice if what happened during the boot camp changed some of them permanently.

user no. I need him to survive this series.

Yeah, I think Deku is going to end up isolated by power. His face at the end of this chapter shows he's finally realised how serious his job is.

Being the symbol of peace sucks.

Thats kinda fucked up.

What kind of school life or hero training is even left? I think is right and the next arc will be about the traitor.

Did Horikoshi draw this or just fan art?

It´s from Hori´s pixiv acount, he always had a thing for hands.

Hori but I don't know where the character is from. It's not Shiggy.

If this was DC/MAHVEL, in 100 chapters All Might would get his powers back through dimensional fuckery or time travel

All Might is Deku's child.

Only if it's part of main continuity.

Would you?

And legs.

"hey why are we listening to the retard who almost got us all tossed in prison"

don't fuck the frog

We still haven't seen the guy on the upper right. Did Horikoshi forget about him?

The police found them because someone saw Dabi entering the hideout though.

Dont lie, you would. Theres no way in hell you wouldnt atleast opt for a tongue job.

In the Prison Break Arc.

bilibili.com/video/av4907131/

Jump Ryu. See Horikoshi's room, how he draws and colors, etc.

>Horikoshi is literally Aizawa

top lele

Hori gives me such an art boner, it actually makes me sad.
I was holding up tears of envy the whole time, damn.

OCHAKO MAKES CAM VIDEOS FOR MONEY

>不便 (fuben)
>Inconvenient
>FVEN

What did he mean by this?

Where did this meme come from?

What is his problem?

When Uraraka opened up to Iida and Deku that she wants to have her parents a comfortable life they deserve. It's in the early episodes/chapters.

i hope he makes a video drawing best girl.

Uraraka's family is poor; she wants to earn money to give them a good life.

I'm 90% positive that Horikoshi drew this way before BnHA serialized.

It's flawed logic given how AFO is infinitely scarier and has hyper regen.

Oh dear. They put him into a prison without a trial or sentencing?

Japan can't into law. Can it?

Investigative custody is a thing you know.

Kind of surprised he didn't keel over and die there