Guess I'm a Cowboys fan now

Guess I'm a Cowboys fan now.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/jerry-jones-speech-911/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well fuck, me too I guess.

Jerry Jones is redpilled as all conceivable fuck!

Is this real? If so, Jerry is a god.

Why are there so many no link newfags?

Plz be real.

And that's what the rest of the owners should've done if they were smart. Would've stopped all this shit.

Badass if true.

>2012
>"ufc will be bigger than nfl within 10 years. count on it "
>they all laughed
>5 years later
>nfl ratings lowest in history
who's fucking laughin now ya goofs

Google search of Jerry Jones shows that he's against the whole kneeling shit. Wouldn't put it past him saying something like this.

fake

snopes.com/jerry-jones-speech-911/

Texan here Jerry Jones is based as fuck I wouldn't doubt he said this.

I was musing today on what would happen at the cowboys game tomorrow

This makes me happy to live in a state without a cucked team

:)

Fake but he did say he was disappointed in the people that wouldn't stand

>Jerry Jones went into the locker room before the Cowboys Giants game yesterday. He looked around at all the young men and addressed them as a group. “Regardless of your personal opinions, this is a sacred day that we recognize the sacrifice and pain that so many have endured. When the National Anthem is played by a lone trumpet player in a few minutes you WILL stand and you WILL put your hand over your hearts.” Jerry waited a second and made eye contact with several players to make sure his words had sunk in. He knew he had there undivided attention and proceeded. “You gentlemen are world class athletes, but you are also actors. You perform on a stage that is 100 yards long. Today, you play the role of a patriotic super hero. You will play this role well because you know that millions of children will be watching and looking at your example.” Then his inner fire started to shine through as he said quietly “but most of all I want you to remember, you are the actors, but this is MY stage and you will play the role I tell you to.”

Actually sounds better in the snopes quote than the fake line.

nfl field is 120 yards, what a dumbfuck.

but seriously /ourteam/?

>tfw entire family is from texas
>grew up watching the cowboys play

Who /notabandwagonner/ here?

Cowboys +respect

>implying i know how to archive

>snopes
Guess its real then

/ourguy/

We'll find out tomorrow.

Eitherway I'm done with the NFL, but hopefully at least the cowboys dont cuck out

Disgusting. Fascist bootlickers and Drumpf supporters (same thing) need to be thrown in jail for hate speech.

Based.

Sup Forums isnt one person you dumbfuck. Fuck you, fuck this team, and fuck the NFL.

>Has to
They don't have to, there's no criminal charge and NO ONE is saying there should be a criminal charge. However, a majority of the United States agrees that they're cunts for not doing it.

>Leftists STILL don't understand freedom.

None of this happened you retards. It's just more fake news being spread across Facebook. Why do you morons keep falling for this shit? Every goddamn time. Grow the fuck up, faggots.

Notice how boxing and MMA (both supported by trump) are doing better these days?

damn

ufc > nhl > niggeregg

Been an eagles fan ... Really hate you guys. But I hate you less today. Alot less. Bless that man for not caving to the times. I know that speech didn't happen but their team didn't need the speech, and still the owner had the nuts to congratulate them for doing what was right. I may switch soon. It will be a hard thing to do. But given time and enough of this ... Without a hard uncuckening ... The igles can suck my dick. Haven't seen a Superbowl ever ... Fuckin nigged to the max ... Couple squatters now too. Linking arms only barely passes muster. Still should be standing and saluting. Fuck me dude I hate my team. Can you just switch like that? It feels wrong.

WTF I'm a cowboys fan now!

They think they should NEVER be fired for their freespeech. If I call my boss a nigger I get fired. If I piss off all the customers I get fired.

The constitution actually outlines what one should do when the national anthem plays and it says they SHOULD stand with their hands over their hearts or, if in uniform, at attention holding a salute.

Jerry Jones realizes that the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAUGE is an American organization for the entertainment of Americans. The one thing Americans hate more than anything (statisticaly proven) is disrespecting the flag

The lefties think the live an oppressed life, when in reality all the freedom and opportunity is right here and no place else. At least not AS freedoms. They'll understand if they ever have to suffer oppressive government, they'll recognize it immediately

hi plebbit

I want whoever wrote that qualified for sainthood at the earliest convienence.

It's just like the fact that "free speech" is not freedom of consequence... kinda. It's freedom of consequence from government suppression. It doesn't mean someone isn't going to punch you in the face or anything. Of course, that's assault and they are in the wrong and will be charged. But in capitalism, you get fired if you reflect poorly on your company. That is fact. And that is freedom.

WTF I like handegg now

20 of the yards don't really matter, except in fieldgoals.

fake news you faggot.

I hate you for watching NFL. You are scum. The fact I have to tell you is indicative of how fucking useless you are. But hey bro, keep rooting for your idols.

I hope hell is real sometimes.

the eagles suck tho

>You are simply paid performers on a stage and that field is my stage!

We on the right and the left of middle class and workers are part of an oppressive government. Its not as bad as other parts of the world because we will fucking kill criminals or jail them for long times.

Why am I a Ravens fan again?
They were BTFO by the Jaguars, one of the worst NFL teams ever conceived.

Talk is cheap. I wanna see it but I might actually gain interest in the cowbois for doing this.

Is it 2011? People still watch the UFC?

I haven't seen a TAPOUT shirt in ages either. Those still big?

When the players are defending this shit while wearing rolexes and gold

Who /Pats/ here?

Old fake story. Go shill NFL elsewhere, faggot.
Started boycotting last season on the day Goodell came out that he supported it. Haven't watched a game since.

Are there any other teams who aren't cucks?

my dad is a longtime cowboy fan but there was a time when he also rooted for the oilers but he cant stand the texans

If they are in the NFL, no. They are all faggot cucks.

Inb4 dallas cowboys win this year NFL champions league or whatever you guys call it.

cowboys Superbowl champs

Neck yourself, newfag. Why the fuck don't you just Google it yourself? It's obviously fake.

Who the fuck is that ugly cow?

Funny, considering Whites conquered the fucking World just to get some spices and seasonings.

Because of McGregor. And no, Tapout tried to become a "traditional sportwear company" lol and fucked up their customer base. They don't even make those Tapout shirts anymore.

>snopes.com/jerry-jones-speech-911/
>It says 2016 you Goddamn Twat

>why don't you watch the sports ball , user?

Well, I don't like to see them knock out themselves or each other or their girlfriend.

At least I still have my cowboys and constitution.jpeg

It doesn't matter where you came from all that it matters is where you are. If your a rich bastard than you don't truly remember what it is like being poor, you only have romanticized ideals of what you life was like. It's like when people talk about how great the "old country" is when they haven't been their for 30 years of their life

>Sup Forums reads one Kikebook post and they accept it as fact

This is fake you tards

I'll never watch a game of football again. Those niggers make too much money anyways. Bunch of monkeys on steroids making more money than doctors and scientists. Fuck capitalism. I'm moving to China first chance I get. This country has been taken over by shit-skins. It's over folks.

Its hard to say its fake when snopes did a report on it.

He's a hypocrite because he doesn't live meekly and share his wealth.
Several poor families could live the middle class life style on his post tax income.
I don't think he should have to do that, but stop trying to shut the door on comfort for anyone else after you got in yourself.

Is that Jennifer Love Hewitt? What the fuck happened

But Sup Forums is the only place I enjoy blending my politics with my entertainment

>911

UFC is the biggest its ever been because of ronda and mcgregor.

>61 yrd field goal
fly eagles fly

Who would of ever thought in this day and age that Jerry fucking Jones is the reason of voice in the NFL. Letting the son pretty much take over the team and now this gives me reason to believe that this isn't a disfunctional franchise like it was in the 2000s

>son of an NBA player
somehow this brave young black man managed to beat the odds, and the racist system of oppression, and become a much wealthier basketball player than his wealthy basketball player father was before him. Truly an inspiration to poor black kids everywhere.

America's Team!

trump knew he was in the grinder and he at least had the balls to know that the only way to get things to change was for him to physically run and not bemoan like all of his other celebrity friends have done

I have been a Redskins fan my weddings life. I was born to a Redskins family. I cannot support the cow girls. I just... I can't do it. Hold me Sup Forums.

i want to say maryland pride but that just sounds retarded. just pick between the eagles or redskins senpai

He's not holding a gun to their head and compelling them to do what he says, he is letting them know that if they don't follow his instruction that they will most likely be fired. Lets have a few examples shall we since I've been over this again and again, I'm getting pretty good at it.
1. Cook says to chef, you must do these in this exact order, or else you'll butcher the dish. The Chef doesn't care and does it anyway, butchers the dish and is fired. Fascism? Nope.
2. School teacher is told by the state the required subjects she is supposed to cover. She doesn't go over all the subjects because she augments the common core with actual functional learning exercises. Since the students don't do well and tell their parents she gets fired. Fascism? Nope.
3. Soldier gets told that under the regulation of the USMJ that they are required to salute the flag. Soldier decides she's not going to follow regulation, and doesn't even stand. The Soldier is cited for behavior unbecoming of her post and status and removed from the military. Closer to Fascism, but no one pulled a gun on her.

When are idiots acting like idiots, going to realize that just because you have a right to do something, doesn't mean that you can't be held accountable by your employer.

All of the Professors, Scientists, and Speakers that were BTFO by SJWs recently were expressing their right of freedom of speech and they were still fired or effectively exiled from their profession.
Cont...

You are an athletic superstar, making millions of dollars in hundreds of millions of people's dream job. You are a professional and children all over the world look up to you and want to be you. But you watch too much CNN one day, and get it into your head that the nation you live in isn't desperately trying to fix race relations, so you disrespect the National Anthem of the United States of America just to bring more "visibility" to the matter. And you expect that the NFL will stand behind you, with so many Patriots staring dumbfounded at their screens and defend you for upsetting the people who literally put money into your pockets...I don't think so.

The one thing I'll say about the Revans fanbase is that it's far younger than most other teams.

the only reason i see people follow the ravens is just pure bandwagon, I've seen more loyal jag fans than I have seen loyal ravens fans

Well fuck me. Go Cowboys.

Steelersfag here. FUCK.

Well it's better than bandwagon the wire and natty boh.

Okay, maybe not better than natty boh, but still. Baltimorons need something healthier to celebrate than stabbing one another.

It fake and old, faggot

/ourteam/

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONES SNOPES DID A REPORT ON IT I REPEAT SNOPES DOT COM HAS DONE A REPORT ON THIS

Its UCMJ. Uniform Code of Military Justice

Cowboy 4 lyfe

oh yeah the Cowboys are woke AF. love it!

Actually, public school is probably the closest thing we have to fascism in the United States. The government took over and socialized childhood education to force conformity of belief on the populace.

>fag flag
>fag imgur meme
>fag comment
lol

(((snopes)))

Yeah cowboys all the way on this right here.

What is it with Sup Forums and falling in love with sociopaths who plainly say "I will behave however is necessary to keep you smiling while I cuck, fuck or fleece you."

Literally not even pretending otherwise, just say "I have no morals and all that matters are appearances, maintained exclusively to facilitate my own amassing of wealth at your expense and at the expense of the well being of the society to which we all belong" and Sup Forums will be trying over itself to endorse you, begging for you to take charge of their lives and to expend them however you see fit.

Is it some fetish thing? Like fin-dom except on a much larger socioeconomic scale? Between this and all the cuckoldry memes, I've begun to suspect Sup Forums may be the largest mainstream group of masochists in existence

I believe that has been proven flase, although so far the people they asked on the team (including Garrett) said they will be standing and paying respect to the nation, but they were never ordered to

Russell Brand keeps forgetting that he was and is a lifetime druggie. Most people don't want some guy that shot heroin between his toes around them, much less telling them how they're supposed to live their lives. Its why Joey Diaz will never work a big hall.