archive.is/R43oj

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BC-4IlxhcJ1/?taken-by=witch.visions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unpainted wood framed door

She deserved it

whats going on here?

instagram.com/p/BC-4IlxhcJ1/?taken-by=witch.visions
>"...on the way home I removed some trump signs from a public place and recycled them''

Normies don't understand that once wood swells with water, it's never the same.

It's pure white trash

White on white crime, nothing to see here

see notice how they don't talk about WHY they were attack. Just bad people surprise attack fro NO REASON.

>update: were safe for tonight but the neighbors did threaten to burn our house down. we will need to move into a temporary place tomorrow

some old flimsy shit with Cassandra Merlin

>I dunno they just attacked us or something. it was horrible & the cops refuse to help or whatever. -3893939 upvotes

>being a rat snitch
Wouldn't expect anything else from a liberal

Good find user

When you lay with dogs, you get fleas. Fuck her and her liberal daughter. Maybe it knocked her brain straight and it will wake her the fuck up that degenerate behavior isn't good afterall.

>No father mentioned.
>Probably started it.

thot status: patrolled

>claims cops wouldn't arrest the attacker

>claims it was yt pipo who dun dis

So... another one of those viral outrage stories that'll make someone tens of thousands of dollars from gullible internet liberals before it turns out the whole story is bull?

Lololol..."they just started attacking us" hahaha yeah right

If you look at the Twitter account, they also mention being for Boynie Sendahs several times.

>daughter is an independent artist
>still lives with her mom
Typical.

>donate $5
>message: around blacks never relax
srsly tho some foster families are the worst of the worst. absolute scum.
my parents had a foster family neighbour that would steal gas out of their cars (back when it was easy to siphon gas)

Why does she need a GoFundMe for surgery for a black eye?

Mongoloid genetics

Where is the police report?

So was it niggers or wiggers?

good thing i live in a white neighborhood

leftism

Literally only criminals and niggers are concerned about "snitching". It's what they do to make YOU feel bad when THEY have broken the law.

The mother didn't deserve it, but her daughter did. Hopefully these makes them realize that niggers are the worst

I feel bad for the mom, fuck anyone that pulls shit like that, especially on older ladies. I swear I'd fuck up anyone that would lay a single finger on my mother.

Probably the daughters fault TBQH

Snitching is literally the antithesis of manly behavior you fucking inbred brit.

As opposed to being a criminal nigger? That's manly?