Church shooter was a black supremacist

Church shooter was a black supremacist.
The media doesn't want to talk about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vPOlYCZzqw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhzGU3pcyp0
youtube.com/watch?v=91rdaTfKjbA
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
youtube.com/watch?v=TyiVDWil-FY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking amazing.
>Media never shuts up about Dylan Roof for WEEKS
>Media is completely silent over this guy
No bias at all, liberals. Sure.

There is no such thing as a black supremacists.

Only whites can be supremacists.

His FB likes

t. Tumblrina

>regular nigger shit, next!

>Anonymous
Chanology was a mistake.

Because only whites are supreme.

WE

>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=hhzGU3pcyp0

This was a freedom fighter. Black people cant be racist because whites hold all the power.

Kek

>used pistol instead of salt weapon
>stopped by CCW permit holder
>black
>KANG
I can't believe they aren't covering this.

Yeah, you would be that retarded.

WUZ

Delet this you fucking goy!

KANGZ

When Dylan Roof went buckwild, Sup Forums fell all over itself declaring it to be a false flag.

No accusations of false flags this time, I see.

wtf he aged 20 years in 3 days

my sides.. i didnt need these sides

sew yew bee saiyan wii wuz da hand uf gawd taikn pepls to heaven fo da rapchur n sheeiiit ?!??!

This. Wtf happened to him?

Amerifats can't tell the difference between supremacist and some one acting in self defense

You can only be a supremacist when you want your race, religion or social group to be the only one in the world, see white supremacists, christian supremacists, muslim supremacists

The only examples I can find of black supremacists are maybe Haiti and some minimum situations in Africa

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums is an echo chamber. wew imagine my shock

He shaved and put on glasses

falseflags are orchestrated to serve some political purpose and are spoken about on every msm outlet for 3 days minimum, fucking retard.

if it make you feel any better I think something fishy going on

this is where you wrong kiddo

youtube.com/watch?v=91rdaTfKjbA
This version's better.

show me all the msm outlets cross-examining his facebook likes to determine his motive just as it was done with the quebec mosque shooter.

I did find this post of his pretty funny

HE WAS ALSO A SUDANESE REFUGEE
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP

Because this is standard noggatry. It comes as no suprise that a black would do this.

And now, Mr Nigger will live the rest of his life being comfy and well fed on white peoples tax dollars, anything else would be inhumane!

>set up a false flag
>bury the story
>be a fucking leaf

Bump for Justice.

Notice even Sup Forums is fairly silent on the subject. The shill and redditor population is out of control.

MK ULTRA zombie? Triggered by recent accidental media "blips" of the coming end of days?

I wanna talk to Samson! Where have you hidden him, motherfuckers?!1

That's what you call white privilege.

>
>fatally wounded

you mean "Killed" they are using New-Speak on this.

>Knowledge they don't teach in schools
>Photo of Tutankhamun's mask

Heh

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Does that mean if I kill a bunch of government Jews I'm not antisemitic but a freedom fighter?

While on that subject, compare the eye witness accounts of this shooting to Sandy Hook... Seriously just try it...

Motherfuckers framed Smason...sheeit...

youtube.com/watch?v=TyiVDWil-FY

why? that face? self absorbed nigger, thats the same face stuck up spoiled 15 year old white girls make when they take selfies.

Hello fellow white man

Actually you're fucking wrong. Supremacist want to dominate other races. I want them the fuck out of my country so they can do their own thing in their own country.

>Jui Jitsu
Kek

The only supremists I've ever seen on MSM just thought they were better and some wanted others to live in their own countries... Never seen or heard they wanted all other groups exterminated, is that a common belief on the left?

That’s sir smoke a lot, not Samson

oy veyy shut it down!

>dylan roof dindu nuffin wrong he was just killin niggers
>black guy killing our pure aryan churchgoers is a monster

>lemme ignore that today was huge football day after trump stirred up more dumb shit that's pointless

this

Jews are white

FARRAKHANYMOUS

>dylan roof is an evil nazi racist how dare he kill those innocent black people?!
>black supremacist killing crackers? lol they deserve it

kill yourself, faggot

He was a Sudanese immigrant you faggot. A Muzzie. This has Islamic extremist terrorism written all over it.

I know it's a tired ralking point but imagine a guy who liked a bunch of even vaguely right wing stuff, not to mention full blown white nationalism went out and killed anyone.

Fuck that. It's Smason.

>Jui Jitsu

jesus christ negroes, get it together

This why I don't go to church. Not an Atheist, but you fuckers are crazy.

He got into a scuffle with a church usher and accidentally shot himself after pistol whipping him. The height of niggertry.

>media doesn't want to talk about it

it's all over the news servers, OP. Sorry to burst your bubble

Also I used to have a Jewish roommate. He was a Good Goy. He could not afford the mandatory Temple Fee's. =D

Fuck off Shlomo

>burying a false flag
Canadian Education

WE

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>Sup Forums is an echo chamber
you are retarded, have your (You) and buy some meds

we don't need to imagine, Dylan Roof gets brought up almost everytime they need a white terrorist to parade.

you would think he accomplished as much as Osama Bin Laden or McVeigh.

literally the antithesis of the contemporary media narrative. truly the best timeline.

He was a hero fighting against injustice

>Anonymous
Kek

Because this goes against the narrative our overlords tells us sheep

He thought the fact he was born a useless nigger was an injustice so great it was worth fighting for?

Should have just hung himself but then again niggers are incapable of efficient problem solving.

Not according to your favorite leftist watch dog, the SPLC. Black sup groups are the largest sub group.

the only thing echoing in here are the shills shilling and the cry of "faggot" that follows you around
faggot. faggot. faggot.

thats because (((they))) have something to gain from dylan roof, although im 90% sure he browsed here

How would Sup Forums react if an Albanian or a Chechen shot up a gay bar?

We'd probably remind you that Chechens are Muslims and that slaughtering gays is the norm across the Muslim world. Stupid leaf.

>sudanese immigrant
>boko haram
yea was just going to say the same thing. think like the jews people you will win everytime.

we were pretty hype when sal al-hydi took a trip to the "No Pulse" nightclub

Hard position to take

That was the best ff

I'm a local Nashvillian. Suffice to say /r/Nashville is totally cucked along with the rest of plebbit.
I'm fucking raging

good point in this one

>There is no such thing as a black supremacists.
>Only whites can be supremacists.

It is kind of ridiculous for blacks to imagine themselves superior.

Its 1984, you can't speak freely in public anymore

>Knowledge they don't teach in schools
>that pic

you cant make this shit up kek

Wooooooooow are you, like, sure that he wasn't just a white guy in black face? Like, everyone knows that only white people commit mass shootings.

For fuck sake, we need to spread the everywhere we can.
Hell, get r/t_d on this saying "we can't let supremacist groups of any kind get away with murder"

Mixed opinions. On one hand he was a black supremacist so no good, but on the other hand he targeted a church so that's very nice.

>the Funny Vines
Disgusting.

So retards like you sperg all over it being buried. How else are they going to get a cracker to shoot up another black church with setting up a race war, to make you think there's a conspiracy against whites while at the same time making it seem like there's one against the blacks. You're all being played like fiddles