I started hrt today

I started hrt today.

pls be mtf post ass

good luck in killing yourself in 7 years

I am MtF but no ass post. Sorry user.

thanks m8

am i paying for this
like directly not when i have to see your twisted appearance in public or explain to my kid what is wrong with you

What suicide method do you plan on using?

I'm not sure. I don't think so.

Kids generally seem to be pretty understanding. Probably depends on what they're taught at home.

pro tip, since you may not be able to get a gun due to those fucking communist mental health laws, hanging or impact may be a perferrable suicide method

Good for you! Isn't estrogen great? I'm never going back to testosterone.

How old OP?

If FTM post ass before it's gone

Good luck existing as nothing more than a fetish object before killing yourself

fucking kike
sage

better look passable in the end fucboi or you'll never come to terms of what you really are and will end up another suicide statistic

When you lose all your body hair and grow a nice pair of A-cup tiddies post your boipucci

I'm not joining the 43 perecent.

Oh neat. When do you plan on offing your self?

are you qt at least?

I'm sure I could get a gun in Texas.

What game do you speedrun?

a fucking leaf

>has expensive surgery
>kills self in 5 years
Why?

anti-Semitic much?

>valued
>loved
>us
I don't disagree. I hold them in equal fellowship with all others. I love them enough to express genuine concern about their mental health. It sometimes takes friends and loved ones to ask hard questions. It's not hate to question their health. It's heartfelt concern.

45%

43% is a pretty high chance, you should at least make preparations just in case. So, which method?

Did you forget where you are?

fuck off kike

Trusting trannies with sex is like trusting Americans with guns, Muslims with TNT, and Jews with all your gold, all at the same time. Enjoy your STDs from your drug-addled-suicidal-gay-male-in-denial-dream-"girl".

WE NEED A NEW BOARD Sup Forums IS THE NEW Sup Forums