United States Of America

youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0

This song has inspired millions of Americans over multiple generations to take up arms and fight injustice and oppression.

It always reminded each and everyone born in this country how special they are, and how privileged they are and that they are standing on shoulders of giants, men more brave than them that laid down their life for it.

The same song these ungrateful thugs are boycotting against.

You guys honestly think this will somehow turn America on its head and make it Communist tomorrow ? with some kind of black clique calling the shots ?

You have signed your death warrant with this bullshit and its not even funny. You could have picked anything the "white devil" has made and shit on that, and people would have probably rallied behind you.

But then again, was there a moment in history when a black man was doing the smart thing ?

This flag and this anthem mean more than to this country than your fucking race ever did.

Greatest song ever created. God Bless America.

God Bless it!

Here here. So much blood shed for that flag. And it's looking like there might be more. I've had it with the fucking treasonous ingrates.

I agree with your sentiments 100%.

I love my country.

Benedict XVI and pope saint John Paul II loved America and the anthem.
Even Soviets admitted the pride and spirit of our anthem was the jealousy of the world.

Holy smokes

Sometimes I forget how absolutely epic our anthem is.

Veiled in flesh the Godhead see/
Hail th' incarnate deity/
Pleased as man with men to dwell/
Jesus our emmanuel.

I doubt many of those who shit on it these days know one single verse of it.

The media is slowly starting to point at it as some kind of racist vestige it makes my blood boil.

It pisses me off so many Americans don't know the faggot British literally surrounded NYC with a fleet of warships and blasted the shit out of it, mostly women and children. They don't fucking know the punishment we received for disobeying power.

Big Mountain small people. Humble flag big people.

Take a stand not a king

Fu.ck o.ff b.ack to r.eddit.

NO U

You lick boot so well faggot. I've lived through 3 wars, one of them is still going on, and i feel less free today than i did in 1994. America has become shit tier, and people like you made it that way.

>t. a white guy

>No Smoking
Fuckin' Hell, I'd light one up anyways. Knowing my luck I would get mowed down by a few MG42s.

Probably one third of those guys in the pic made it to the bunkers past shore.

It was literally whack'a'mole with real life bullets on Omaha beach landings. Many simply went nuts and tried to hide in terror behind the boat or anything solid they could find.

Its one thing Spielberg got right in SPR, the terror and hopelesness of the situation.

life means something
history means something
country means something

OPERATION SPARK when?

We should find a way to get these niggers to burn flags on the field so their stupid pleb white fans turn against them.

Kikeshill detected.

The Jew is afraid.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

suck it fag!