Does Sup Forums like Dorohedoro? I just caught up with it

Does Sup Forums like Dorohedoro? I just caught up with it.

Best ongoing manga.

this

Yes but it's rarely discussed. This will be a dead thread soon.

best character designs

fujita and shin's are my favourite

One of my favorite ongoing manga, but I'm gonna need a reread after it ends. It's so easy to lose track of what's happening, especially with its monthly releases.

I dig the "dirty" artstyle and all characters are likeable, I also find these mini "what we learned in this chapter" notes funny.

they're also the only reason i can figure out what's going on

>easy to lose track of what's happening

This. Having just read it, I'm going to need to reread it almost immediately to figure out what the fuck is happening.

Huh? Is it ongoing again?

Alright!

I used to really love the series but really fell off hard when it started shitting over Nikaido.

I don't dislike Nikaido but she's one of the characters I care least about.

Happy my boy En is back

I read the first couple of volumes and enjoyed it a lot
but nowadays I prefer to binge-read completed series so I dropped it for now. Does it have an active release schedule again?

I love artsyles like this. Hence why new Nihei sucks dick.

It's being released monthly.

t"ont"o

I still have only the most basic idea of what's going on but goddamn do I love this series. Never thought I'd cheer on En or care about the Crosseyes, but I hope they come out of it okay.

I want one.

Probably the best manga out of the ~50 I've read.
Ironically anyone who's sharing opinion on it seems to like it, yet it's still relatively unknown and unpopular.

Is it a comedy?

Partly but not mainly. It's also action, fantasy and even drama.

Dorohedoro a best
Ebisu a cute

I hate that the main character is basically removed for the last portion

Great artstyle, characters and humour.

Many best girls too

I quite enjoyed it when kaiman was gone , all the side characters are great

Try HxH, the main character is out of the story after the middle and now it has no main character.

I loved that part where Fujita was turned invisible to spy on the crosseyes and it went really in depth about how he went about it and what difficulties he faced.

like gyoza

I stopped following the chapter releases to wait for the full tankobon. Is it still ending at volume 20? It feels like there's still too much stuff going on.
Great manga anyway, makes you root for everyone.

>after the middle
Not really, no.

best artstyle i've seen even though you sometimes cant see what the hell is going on. Plus literally every character is likable.

10/10 for me

> best artstyle i've seen even though you sometimes cant see what the hell is going on
That seems like it would usually disqualify it from being the best.

I got bored reading it halfway through the first chapter. Not captivating enough.

It never stopped, it even was even extended past the volume it was supposed to end at because there was still too many things to go through in the final arc.

Kaiman has been gone for a while, I wouldn't say just the last portion. Though I'm glad he came back and resolved the whole Ai/Aikawa/Kaiman thing.

I think he's confusing scanlation with the actual manga being released.

theres more people who dislike it than people who like it i think. but i find it better than any other.

being fujita is suffering

>volume 20
It's at 21. There's probably going to be one more with a final chapter and some bonus/epilogue stories.

I'm just wondering if anything's going to get retouched because some of the recent chapters have been kind of plain art quality-wise.

There's just too much going on with Nikaido, she went from being this cool poorfag chef beating up wizards and turned into a whiny mary-sue that gets new powerups every other chapter.

thats actually not that bad..
less shameful fantards etc

I just looked in my archives -the last time I read this series was in April 2011.

Cool manga, but very slow moving. It was up to volume 15 then - what is it now?

i will never forgive viz media for printing the coloured pages without colors after the 3rd released volume

i dont think the artstyle fits well when coloured

The pages are hard to look at when they're greyed down, too.

The old magazine went under, I guess it moved elsewhere.

I love Dorohedoro's art style so much. Reminds me a bit of a mix between Shel Silverstein and Edward Gorey's art.

It has one of the most likeable cast of any manga I've read. En's group, the Cross-eyes and Kai's friends are all entertaining without feeling forced on you.

>13 years old
>Full nudity
Based Q Hayashida

Don't forget she's brain damaged.

I really enjoy this manga for the gritty dawing style, the dystopian setup, and an unhealthy fascination for lizards, muscled women and grudges.

She's cute in this image.

>Ebisu
Is Fujita a pedo?

I couldn't stop laughing when he had to lie down while eating so his digestion would blend into the grass.

>implying blame! doesn't blow dorohedoro out of the fucking water

it's still good desu, but nihei is still the master
a shame about his last works though

I think panda guy has it worse.

Yeah, look at what a dead thread this is ten hours later.

Think this will ever get an anime adaptation?

I don't really know if I would want it to.

Noi a best

They only did the thing where they kill a magazine and make a new one to replace it, so Dorohedoro moved to the new one (Hibana).

>Blame!
>new Nihei
Blame started in 1997. Hell, Hayashida Q was probably still his assistant at that point.

Even if it did it would be censored to shit due to all the gore and nudity.

Shin's power would be to cover the screen in either black fog or white flashes of light.

I think the only studio that's closest of pulling off that gritty look of Dorohedoro is probably madhouse, there isn't much movent/action so I could see them alteast keeping that up, character/faces would be another story though. Dorohedoro's art is from a time long forgotten, so most studio's would change the hell out of their faces to match today's time.

user, Dorohedoro's art was literally never a common anime artstyle.

I love it.
Gotta love how every character is likeable, I never thought I'd like En at first but he just grew on me after some time.
Mushroom magic op.

You can't go on a day without comparing 2 artists and saying the one you like the least sucks dick, can't you

>Noi's happy face
HNNNNNNNNGGG