Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Shhh, the falcon is sleeping.

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dancer_(Final_Fantasy_V)
instagram.com/kazuki_yugioh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shh, don't let Yuzu know we're watching!

sleep tight raisu falcon

I... Oh...

This is a semen demon

convertedgloria.jpg

I imagine his hair gets fluffier after a shower.

sshhhhhh!

Needs a Ruri and Shun version.

RURI

wonderful user.

And a Rin version

Every thread until he returns.

why is yuya in a dress?

It's not appropriate for polite ladies to wear pants.

Yes
Why are TCG subs taking so long

Sakaki Yuya is a girl? oh my stars

Would kill for a Berserk/Hitotsu Ni Yuya version

Yuya is a cheating asshole. How did he activated a action card while an ancient gear is attacking?

DUEL KING BITCH

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dancer_(Final_Fantasy_V)

Their effects were negated.

NEAT

Because Hound Dog's effect was negated after being special summoned from the graveyard.

>69

>69

AWWW SHIT

Zzzzz...Almost every......Dennisfag....carded....zzzzzzz

That explains everything.

oops messed up the opacity

YES

Please do a Rin version. ;-;

right on it user

Perfect

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

So? Do you want Yuya's theme or Swing, Pendulum of Souls. to play in the Edo duel?

>Pendulum Heart

You'd have to be dumb to not expect it.

when was the last time he's slept since the KINGU match?

Is there a Rin version of this?

Scale 1, Stargazer Magician, Scale 8, Timegazer Magician are set. Now Sup Forumsrc-V summon your monsters.

My fat fairies are all level 8 so...

Which cardfu would you send to the Shadow Realm, user?

I just tried this in Magician Girls. surprisingly effective. I just wish there were a way to work her and Silent Swordsman into the same deck

user would love to see a Oafdragon or Xiangsheng Magician please?

>Return from the extra deck, Haou Kokuryuu Oddoaizu Riberion Doragon

This is literally the only time 2D and 3D animation worked perfectly together.

I summon Cabbage Bunny!

His partner in crime, Breakfast Lion!

And a Swablu.

So now that Grace is lusting after Yuya's Dueling where do you think this will go?

What were your thoughts on the last episode?

>So now that Grace is lusting after Yuya's Dueling where do you think this will go?

Nowhere

>What were your thoughts on the last episode?

Boring

Meh episode, mostly filler. Poor setup for Shun's "injury" (to put him on a bus I suppose), and I'm not even a fan of him.
I really don't know what else can they do in Xyz after defeating Edo, as I have little hope for Sawa/Gon to do anything relevant. But I sure hope they use whatever time and budget left to do something meaningful.

I used to dream that Gon would hold-off Obelisk Force by himself at Academia so Yuya, Reiji, and Sawatari could go inside to face Leo, taking multiple attacks that drop his LP to zero, but he doesn't fall, he just keeps taking hits while standing like a man, completing his Benkei flags. I also thought Sawatari was destined to duel against every Yuu, getting better each time, and would ultimately hold off Yuri so Yuya and Reiji could storm the throne room unhindered, finally being turned into a card after asking, "Are you impressed now, Yuya?"

Sawatari is going to be food for cabbage so Yuya see the method on how to beat him and you will like it.

>So now that Grace is lusting after Yuya's Dueling where do you think this will go?
I'll hold judgment until she meets Yuzu.

>What were your thoughts on the last episode?
I'm hoping that Sayaka and Shun isn't going to be a thing unless she git gud at dueling. She has Allen, isn't that enough? Maybe Reira?

Kaz has an instagram now.

We will be getting more god tier art soon.

instagram.com/kazuki_yugioh/

Would a Speedroid deck be able to take on a, let's say, GX era deck?

Dies to Gladiator Beasts.

They can make crystal wing easily, so unless GX era decks draws it's spell/traps fast, they are dead

Last one for tonight but still feel free to post requests

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Got your back user

Who's your favorite Sup Forums?

sorry wrong thing

Yuya

Thank you!

If you don't pick Sawatari, Serena, Reira, and Tsukikage are the best.

Ins't Instagram only use for nudes?

YOU HAVE QUENCHED MY THIRST

Dennis, obviously!

Thank you based user

Fusion Cybers(no nova/infinity) can totally take down speedroid

Lancer still a thing?

Technically, but not really in a way that matters

Enslaved to entame.

Remind me why DMG doesn't allow us to have images of our girls to fap and have to fap to her or her girls instead

Looks like nostalgiafags really liked the movie.

Still better than all of modern hentai today
>vanilla>>>>>not-vanilla

Who else would it be for really?

Sora "sleeping" again when?

Four episodes ago, Kaito was a finger twitch away from murdering a former friend just because he was being a nuisance. Now, his edge has fucking vanished completely. What the fuck is this?

No, just want to see destinyman Edo kick Yuya's ass like he did before, albeit completely finishing the job.

It's the ultimate love letter for people who grew up with DM.

>What the fuck is this?

Writers realized how incompetent they are at pacing and organization and are now rushing to get the fuck out of Xyz and move to Academia for the final stage giving no fucks along the way.

Entame! Entame! Egao!

Just a reminder that sometimes we can have more fun than your mainstream anime/manga *looking at Nisekoi and Monomusu right now*
You know it's kinda true

This is the exact kind of stupid shit 5Ds did. Yuya is becoming Jesus Fudo again and converting people with hardly any kind of effort.

>this is what 5D'sfags actually believe

This, we only have 39 to 40 fucking episodes left.

10 of those were wasted in this shithole Heartland and 50 of them were wasted in that shithole synchro. Meanwhile we wasted 40 episodes fucking around in Standard. Hopefully once we're done with Aster they immediately take an Eago fueled ride to Academia so the rest of the show can take place there. 35 episodes of Academia will be drag out nonsense as well but at least that least 5 for wrapping everything up with 2 or 3 episodes being the greatest entertainment duel.

So... how many hourst until the "Tonight" for spoilers?