Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FxVj_znwKvE
twitter.com/sjs856/status/912169215141961728
youtube.com/watch?v=pRSThrjT_tk&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

coon wrangling should be a sport.

You won't find that with niggers either

Or fatherless and looting sneakers.

also won't find them committing crimes/abandoning their children/drinking a forty and selling loosies on the street corner at three am

You also won't find them and their children disproportionately and unnecessarily commiting violent crimes.

das racyst

Because their kids grow up with a dad

Also won't find them or their children having a disproportionately low iq and high propensity towards crime and aggressive behavior

The true American hero
Cowboys and Indians
Fighting for the right of land
Now we must fuse our power to create something more American or land of the buffalo, wings

Oy vey!! Factual evidence is my greatest weakness!

They and their children don't commit disproportionate amounts of crime. They also are much less likely to chimp out when approached by police.

>disproportionately
Citation needed

>athletes
literal bull preppers

>Knealing

Drmpftards, everyone.

hmm maybe niggers should stop being violent and committing more crime on average than whites.

I've never been worried about Yosemite Sam standing on line behind me at the ATM. Boss Hogg never tried coming through my car window at a drive through, snatching at my keys while babbling gibberish because he was in crack withdrawals.

Tell your kin to cool their shit, Drew. It'll help them keep their skin intact.

this

>unnecessarily
Those morons deserved to get brutalized by the cops for resisting arrest and/or breaking the rules.
Just fucking stay out of trouble or comply with the police's orders if you do stupid shit, you dumbfucks.

youtu.be/FxVj_znwKvE
Get owned Nigger.

Mirin them numbers.

The little dance of death he does is as perfect as the screeching tranny at that college.

No he doesn't. Only niggers with low IQ's believe. Nigs own violence towards each other is far far greater than even slavery was.

>disproportionately
It is in proportion to the amount of crime they commit.
>unnecessarily
If they cared about law, order and respected the people who risk their lives every day to keep society safe then it wouldn't be necessary. Instead, they choose to chimp out and make some kind of political statement about oppression every time they are expected to follow the rules.

If you want to live in a society where you are free to defend yourself with a gun then don't act a fool when an officer gives you instructions, every confrontation is potentially life endangering for American police.

>knealing
fucker can't even spell and memes are dead.

Forgot to post original, sorry
twitter.com/sjs856/status/912169215141961728

Guys, I think he knows what he's talking about.

Wow, 7 shots, kind of fucked up.

9mm lol

Nor will you find their children being disproportionately committing crime. And by a greater disparity then which they are "unfairly treated".

You won't find their kids robbing a convenience store and attacking cops either.

He should go back to Africa, since he obviously doesn't want to be here.

25% of unarmed people killed by cops are black men
42% of cop killers are black men

t. The War on Cops by Heather MacDonald

No mother should have to fear for her son's life every time he robs a store

Is that the Chad conference?

It's a good point. Niggers are foreign invaders

Funny since the best riders are all Brazilian so i doubt they give a shit about any of this

Police do not disproportionately harass blacks. That's why no one cares about their dumbass protest.
These protest don't work. White people are never going to care about Nigs make believe problems.

because their children aren't out being criminals and niggers

>6 rounds
>still standing
>7th shot
>goes down
fucking 9mm

if they spent more time standing during anthems instead of kneeling all over the place maybe they wouldn't get shot, have they thought about that?

Yes because his kids wouldn't act like niggers because daddy didnt leave their mother.

THESE ARE FUCKING FAKE RACIST RIGHT WING HATE FACTS!!!!!

how about we stop creating threads on fucking tweets created by nobodies?

>6 rounds
>gets jiggy

You also won't find them committing half the murders and robberies and then blaming the system

Blacks 1 honkies 0

>that fucking dramatic pose
>so deep in thought wow
>muh peoples oppression
>black intellectual
I need anger management.

SLIDE THREAD KYS NIGGER

really makes you think

somebody unironically made this?
Yes, whites find shit to going just jim dandy by them

blow me, its no different than a lot of rednecks & their guns

Rednecks hunt with their guns. They don't go around shooting up other people doing drive bys you dumb piece of shit.

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=pRSThrjT_tk&t=4s

which one of you was this?

someone tweet this at him with: "And neither will yours". I need to see the asshurt.

he hasn't replied