amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00MMYVPPQ/ref=series_rw_dp_sw
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00FSBUFJM/ref=series_rw_dp_sw
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B009GZK8IE/ref=series_rw_dp_sw
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B009LHC61O/ref=series_rw_dp_sw
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00SFK8TU0/ref=series_rw_dp_sw
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B009GZK8UW/ref=series_rw_dp_sw
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00PU7ZALC/ref=series_rw_dp_sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So I leave and threads become dead as fuck.
Hehehe you guys miss me huh?
Also SanjixNami will be canon soon

>gloves can't be taken off

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

I know, right? It's one of the lamest excuses for baits I have ever seen.

>year of the sanji
>he appears in only 4 chapters
Nice bait user

Where will you be when Carrot wins the nakama bowl?

>Expecting anyone besides Jinbei to join this arc

>not expecting cedar the pharmacist to join also

I honestly wish this would happen. His lines and interaction with the crew have been gold

Who is more useless: Vivi or Rebecca?

I'm saying they really have and his and sanji relationship is pure gold. If it wasn't for how evil he acted back on punk hazard I would be for share that he will join.

Rebecca easily

rebecca is a poor man's vivi

Rebecca is the worst character in the manga.

So how many of these are accurate?

Why didn't Shanks use haki to save his arm?

The Admirals, Capone, Ivankov, Doflamingo, "Gandi," Enel, Jango, Iceburg, and probably Bon Clay and Franky.

Common theory is he wasn't that strong yet.

lucci as that short guido from taxi driver too good

I'll give you a common theory you shit wit. Oda has been making mistakes left and right everywhere. You can't assume he wasn't strong enough. Shanks was yonko or admiral level back then. He had legendary fights with Mihawk, he's been in the new world. Importantly he was 27 when he lost his arm, Oda said that in an interview. 27 years in the new world, this man must know haki by that time. Either that or Oda didn't plan haki thoroughly in the beginning and introduced it when logia users start to look invincible. He wrote himself to a corner.

because he wanted to traumatize luffy and guilt trip him into becoming a pirate

this is the only logical explanation

he could just get a robot arm, i mean franky lost more than just an arm and replaced everything with robot parts

>traumatize luffy
>guilt trip him
>robot arms

How can you believe this? Are you having difficulties when thinking? Surely Oda had them when he wrote this shit. You can't fix Shanks problems with a fake arm. There are so few who can do those surgeries in the world. One is Franky he wouldn't do it because Shanks is the enemy, and the other is Vegabond he wouldn't do it because he's working for the government. Here's the issue with guilt tripping Luffy into a pirate. Luffy was already adoring Shanks even before he lost his arm so there was no need for him to bet his arm into a sea monster's digestion system. Luffy was already going to become a pirate.

>he had legendary fights with Mihawk
who was also younger
>27 years in the new world
Why are you assuming he spent his whole life in the NW when you your self know that is wrong.
>this man must know haki by that time
Luffy knows haki and can't prevent a fish bite. He's also "legendary"

I agree that Oda didn't plan that shit out, I just think your reasoning is shit.

It may be the year of Sanji but it's not the year of One Piece. Shit has been dead as fuck lately.

google.com/trends/explore#q=/m/01_f03

It's about as healthy as it's ever been.

I hope big Mom kills him, fuck I'd be amused. Of course after he had his moments.

But you know I'm fucking right bitch.

Actually the better theory is he has a degenerative illness (same as Roger) and it started in his arm, so he amputated his arm with a fish

Year of Bonney.

Show me where has haki ever stopped a sharp object

1. Luffy stopped Dofla's strings
2. Luffy stopped Hody's bite from going any deeper
3. Dofla stopped Law's sword

He clearly said he bet his arm on a new generation (luffy). Shanks is a gambler at heart.

Woah..that's it..

I am #TeamTogashi now..

For the same reason why he got humiliated by a bunch of guys much weaker than him.

seriously though I still don't understand why a pirate would need to do that

>luffy stopped doffy strings
No he didn't, Doffy strings was able to cut him when he directly connected with his skin.

>luffy stop hody bite going any deeper
How deep do you expect it to go? Luffy punched his ass before it could go deeper. I bet if luffy let him he could of also rip luffy arm off.

>doffy stop law sword
1)where was it shown either used haki for the attacks
2) even if they, did nothing can destroy doffy string that's basically like saying fujitora sword blocking zoro sword. Even doffy was cut when he grab law sword. That's because haki can't block sharp objects

>1)where was it shown either used haki for the attacks
>2) even if they,

Thanks for the chuckle with your brain damaged arguments mate. Can you not think straight when someone puts you out of your comfort zone? When I see you listed 1. 2. but where's the 3? Listing is hard, so is armament haki that it can prevent fucking fatal cuts.
Number 1. Doflamingo stopped Law's sword with his hand covered in armament haki and his hand was bleeding. Check out his fight from the manga, I don't keep those pictures in my phone. That tells us armament can still be cut, but it can also prevent a fatal wound. I don't imagine Doffy holding Law's sword with his bare hands and not lose his fingers if it wasn't for the usage of haki.
Number 2. Doflamingo's strings did jackshit to Luffy and he was covered in armament the entire time. Same with Hody's bite.

I blame Dressrosa burnout.

Everything this year has been paced really well, and we even got a mini-arc with Zou. I'm genuinely hyped for the current arc.

This thread sucks.

Oda is referring to the events that is centered around sanji not the person himself.

>a character can't become nakama cause they were evil
Nico Robin and Nami want to talk.

>Bonney might come back

>doffy hand was bleeding
Exactly my point meaning that his haki can't stop a sharp object

>hody bite did jack shit
Yeah sure it didn't except make luffy need a blood transfusion from from his loss of blood.

>doffy strings didn't do jackshit to luffy
Find me one page where doffy strings made direct contact with luffy and didn't make him bleed?

You literally can't find it. You won't find one page where haki doesn't take damage from a sharp object. Everything you named they were all on high guard already in a fight and their haki still wasn't strong enough to prevent penetration or stop them from getting cut. Now we take a giant as sea King and having shanks stick out his arm even with haki the sea King bite wouldn't have bounced off , so stop acting autistic user. Do you really believe that if doffy stuck his hand out and put haki on it law blade would have just left him with a cut? Or luffy shoulder wouldn't be gone if he had just let hody try it rip it? Your argument is nonsensical.

Tell me if this was the year of zoro how many chapters do you believe he would have been in

But meither have done bad shit to his level.

Why has the latest volume had a drop in sales? It's nearly 500k down from the previous one after 10 weeks. Is the Zou arc unpopular in Japan? Does it correspond to Law getting shoved into the background?

replace hody's with the angus young and it's perfect

>Rob Lucci doesn't know Haki
>loses to a rookie
>somehow joins CP0

there's multiple other occasions just so you know...

Spee D Reader

Natural decline. OP had a streak of 25 volumes all selling approximately 2.8 to 3 million, 7 years. That's an unprecedented success. Now it's dropped to 2.5 million as the ceiling.

Probably the earthquake messing up sales, we'll see next vol if it goes up.

>speedy reader
Wew lad, you're really pushing it. How does him snapping threads that's controlling him have anything to do with haki blocking a sharp object? I mean they're not even trying to cut him, You're really desperate I see.

he's just punching through doffy spider web so what? Stop with your BS and find real proof. You say there's more show me.

Fuck Law and Valentino Rossi

Earrings, little goatee, the yamaha symbol.
Rossi nickname is "the doctor"
and Rocinante diminutive was Roci, which is translitterated as Roshi, the same pronunciation of Rossi in Japanese.
Only their temper is completely opposite

quick question

during the Jaya arc, did Luffy know the Blackbeard was Blackbeard?

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

No Reader D. Spee, he only realized that in level 5 impel down.

Good job pleblord. You and Oda both seem to be lost in your own fallacies. Calling everything, yet not accepting that Hody is stronger than an east blue sea monster. If Hody's jaw is weaker than a sea monsters then you might retcon yourself out of this but I doubt that. I doubt you can even read or see.

>You literally can't find it.
Last time you said that I gave you 3 instances of how armament haki save people from fatal injury.
>Now we take a giant as sea King
Size doesn't mean anything in this manga. So Sea monsters jaw is objectively weaker than Hody's or even Zoro's for that matter.
>Do you really believe that if doffy
If Dofla didn't use haki his hand would be gone. There's a reason why he uses haki in that frame. He doesn't want his fingers chopped off.

3 instances all used armament and they were all able to keep their limbs. So it's safe to say haki provides protection against sharp things which otherwise would chop them off.

will Luffy make it off whole cake island in one piece?

Damn your autism is showing user.

>hody is stronger then a sea King
Well being smarter then a creature almost automatically puts you in a stronger position. Plus he could use techniques while all the sea King could do was bite, plus you know the steroids help.

>hody had a stronger bite
for one you can't prove this. You can't even prove that his bite is stronger then arlongs. Two I've already said if luffy didn't punch him to get him off then luffy shoulder would have been gone. You seem to keep avoiding that. Three mouth size makes a difference so stop acting like you're retarded. Who do you think would take a bigger bite out of a burger, a full grow adult male or a five year old? A sea King taking a bite out of anything would be a Huge chuck compared to a guy with a human size mouth. He couldn't even fit luffy whole arm into his mouth with one bite.

>I gave you three instances
No you didn't you gave three stupid examples. Which all where wrong and you avoided my questions.

>sea King jaw is weaker
I already told you how this is a head canon retarded statement. And nobody and I mean nobody would ever let a sea King bite them because they know they will lose that limb.

>if doffy didn't use haki his hand would be gone
Like I said he was cut proving that haki doesn't protect it. Now answer my question, if doffy just stuck out his hand with haki on it do you believe that law sword would just bounce off and leave a cut yes or no?

And Vivi is poor man's Nami.

>Hody is stronger than east blue sea king
>you can't prove this
>arlongs

Ok it's decided. You're a fucking idiot. I said and it's so proven that it's common knowledge, size doesn't mean strength in this anime. Before you twist my words, like gear 3 being stronger and also increased in size, let me say when the difference in strength is so huge even a manlet Luffy can one shot a huge sea monster. You can't judge how strong Hody's bite is when you compare it to sea monster's jaw only in size. Hody is a fucking shark fishman. Fishman always brag about how strong their bite is. If there's anything sharks can chop chop, it's meat.

>No you didn't you gave three stupid examples
Dofla grabs Law's sword with haki. Hody bites Luffy. Dofla's webs are sharp and also cutting the island into pieces then Luffy punches it with armament, and nothing happens to Luffy's hand. GEE I wonder if haki protects you from sharp things.

>Like I said he was cut proving that haki doesn't protect it
Cutting and chopping are different things and it's not even that, sharp things can't pierce haki, you need enough power and pressure to cut armament with the sharp object. So I'm sticking with Hody is stronger than a fucking sea monster argument.

>Headcannon
I'll just laugh this one off. It's that fucking bad.

Also both Rocinante and Lafitte are based on Alex from A Clockwork Orange, I believe.

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure of what Caesar's role is. I stopped knowing what's going on in One Piece starting Punk Hazard desu

>year of sanji
>its already half the year
>sanji has only had screentime in like 3 chapters where he argued with capone

I know there is more to come but goddamn one piece feels like going at snail space sometimes.

Robin and Shakky should be flipped, I think, then everything but maybe Hody is aaccurate. According to Oda himself, Sanji is based on Steve Buscemi though I always suspected he drew inspiration from DiCaprio in ROMEO+JULIET.

Fairly certain Lafitte was Boy George, if anything.

>You won't find one page where haki doesn't take damage from a sharp object.
kill yourself

This isn't new.

Kizaru holy fuck that's awesome

One piece threads are officially dead.

newfag spotted

And this is exactly why One Piece sucks now. This is easily one of the worst moment I have ever read in this manga. And all these worst moments happen regularly since Fishman Island.

Yeah no use bothering until the new chapter comes out, I think some people think there's not even a general

The blade is blunt, not exactly a sharp opbject

I'd like this just to piss off pansy assed moral fags as well.

implying One Piece isn't a pansy assed lefty liberal moral fag manga

It is. But Oda always puts things out so I like him.

Yet Rebecca was going to kill Violet with it. It would be very stupid if they hyped up to that moment just for sword bashing action.

Agreeable though, It's not just the sharpness of an object, it's also the force applied to it. Fishmen are strong and fishmen on steroids are stronger, that's why such an attack damaged Luffy.

Rebecca was fodder tier against Luffy, if that sword dealt any damage it would have been insulting.

Nigga, you dumb. You had so many chances and you fucked it up.

You can kill someone with a stick. But you probably won't be able to cleave shit with it.

no thats Wapol

Hahahaha watching you struggle to make an argument after getting BTFO so hard is fucking hilarious.

>How does him snapping threads that's controlling him have anything to do with haki blocking a sharp object?

Hmmm...remember this?

"Find me one page where doffy strings made direct contact with luffy and didn't make him bleed?"

1. He's LITERALLY using HAKI and is in DIRECT CONTACT with Doffy's STRINGS and breaking them, taking NO DAMAGE.

Hahaha you're fucking brain dead kiddo.

>I mean they're not even trying to cut him,

Well they can't, lmao. His strings are sharp and you're dumb as a pile of rocks.

That is because it is hiatus and we are still in the set up phase of an arc. Everything has been discussed to death and everyone just waits for the new chapter now. The threads were usually full of shitposting anyway and were mostly kept alive by memers who seem to have left now. Thank god

>I blame Dressrosa burnout.
Bullshit. Dressrosa has ended 9 months ago and the threads were still running normal. We just hit a phase were not much can be discussed since the current arc is in its infant stages and there is a hiatus on top of it.

>I stopped knowing what's going on in One Piece starting Punk Hazard desu
If you can not keep up with the happenings in a manga for children then you may have some serious brain problems

and that we did not see much of Sanji has shit to do with the overall pacing

What are you talking about? This moment was pretty hype.

>And this is exactly why One Piece sucks now.
nice minority opinion
always remember that you are 1 in 20 at most if you actually think this

> Luffy saving Rebecca
>hype moment

yeah, no.

im literally not even about to waste my time arguing with this level of autism.

Are you implying that you can't kill a person with a blunt sword when you hit her with full force on the head?

you are retarded if you think the hype was generated because of that

Now I'm sure I don't even have to tell you why this doesn't work. Nice try though user like I said your argument that haki would be strong enough to completely block a sharp object is dumb.

How is this a bad moment? And why are you ignoring the many great moments?

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00W9NRS7Y/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00FSBUFJM/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B009GZK8IE/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B009LHC61O/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00SFK8TU0/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B009GZK8UW/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00W9NRS7Y/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00PU7ZALC/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

The amount of one star rating is actually pretty high, it's not a minority opinion. You can check the oldest volume before Fishman Island, One Piece volumes used to hit 5 stars only.

>amazon review ratings
are you fucking kidding me?