Run it

If you were to be brutally honest about your opinion about Muslims, Sup Forums how brutal can u get?

Nuke Mecca, but Israel first

They do not belong in the West and should be removed

They are all fun and games until kids get nail bombed

everyone in this thread is a fucking tryhard

They are legit children of Jews, but with lower IQ and aggressive as hell.

I'm always honest when i say we should genocide them and their kike kin.
Envision a world without jews, without arabs, without south-east asians, without beaners, without chinks, wthout women.

With only male europeans and japanese, and sexbots.
Man, how quickly would we make a galactic empire ? Two thousands years ?

If Muhammad the pedo demon was still alive, I'd make sure to piss in his beard. I would tie him up and make sure to fill his beard with piss and only feed feces to him for about a week.

I would remove his eyelids and make him watch Passion of the Christ on loop for a few days before putting an audiobook of the KJV Bible from Genesis to Revelation.

I believe all muslims should be told the truth about Muhammad's demonic possession. If they can be fixed and able to see the truth, they have potential. If not, I hope to rub piss soaked bacon all over their nostrils.

Islam is basically a cancer. It starts of in a small area from mutated cells, grows rapidly, seeks to replace the surrounding cells, and will destroy things that the host created until the host finally dies.

Usually isn't much of a problem with a healthy immune system, but the AIDS that is globalism is prevelant nowadays.

The best way to treat this disease is large doses of radiation, applied directly to the compromised areas.

Manly and woke on Jews, but they're dumbasses who need to stay in their shitholes. No immigration, we can hate the Jew together over Skype

West and also Palestine.
Shit. I mean Isreal.

Fix'd

Some are nice people, but the far majority should be shot and stop using this Earth's resources asap.

Toothpaste here who is currently in Mexico.

It's a fucking disgusting religion that was embraced by a group of people that found it's war mongering aspects appealing. It's completely and utterly incompatible with Western society.

Goddamn, that's perfect.

Sup Forums didn't have a problem with muslims as much as they do now because lol JIDF. newfags will deny this

They are nothing more than a heretical sect of Christianity.

Throw them all in wood chippers make isi look like babies

My opinion about Muslims was better before they more actively started to fuck up my country.

I'm a trump hating, cop hating, white privilege hating liberal, but fundamental islam is terrible. fundamental christianity is terrible too, but seriously, I hate how most liberals give muslims a pass just because they are oppressed. the main reason they are oppressed is their religion is just not compatible with any progressive society if they stick to and uphold their main tenets.

Trumps neck looks like a 90 year old's vag

We are a blessing from Allah to enslave wh*Te subhumans.

Before this, I never knew this is a thing. Damnn.

>muslims are oppressed
>most prominent religion in the world
>commits more violent crimes in the name of allah in every major country than any other population
how are they oppressed user? you were right to say they're sociey isn't compatible with and progressive society. they are bone-in-nose subhuman primitives. period. the end.

Care to elaborate wetback ?

lul wut?

you had me until
>wthout women
4/10 bait, but you still get a (you) from me

It's a cult. They are brainwashed. Like any other religion. The fools that brought them to the West are not going to be able to intimidate and game them like they do the natives. They are a cohesive group, and not fools. Just leave the Masons and Jews to deal with it. It's all their fault. Don't fall for their stupid terror hoaxes.

Muslims are behind the jews in line to the gas chambers.

I'd support a mass genocide of them.

I'm willing to support literal nazis because the eradication of Islam is much more important than my personal well being.

moderate muslims are oppressed because they are immediately associated with their splodin/ cousins. that's actually the biggest reason ISIS initiates terrorist attacks, to further make a moderate muslim feel like there is no other option except to commit some heinous act.

Bait ?

Yes Eradicate everyone, and create the biggest sausage party ever.

its more about race. I don't want the characteristics and aesthetics that their race would bring into our genepool and social fabric. they could convert to Catholicism and I still wouldn't want to live near them.

They should all be killed and their religion wiped from history. Every quran should be burned and everyone who has read it should be killed. Not one word should be left.

Edgelord containment thread

they're caucasian

Islam is a violent cult, not a religion. Thus, Islam should be destroyed, and its followers forced to renounce it or be executed.

> white muslims are a-okay
Thank god there's an ocean between us.

Every man women and child in the 6 feet under, not a single muslim foot deserves to press their foot against the soil of this world. They are all animals. Scum.

Nuke Mecca
Initiate 'Operation Herod'
Nuke Israel

Islam is a pedophile death cult, cancer on the body that is humanity. It should be banned, and its followers classified as latent terrorists & deported.

Offer every muslim safe and free exit from EU territory.
Then ban Quran, all mosques, halal meat, headscarves, islamic prayer, prayer mats and congregation with intend to follow islamic rituals. Economically embargo all islamic nations.

Adjust constitutions to specify religious tolerance should only be shown if the religion is peaceful in nature and does not go against western values, exclude islam specifically if required.

They marry their cousins and have been doing so for generation after generation essentially they are bread for barbaric idiocy. Their morals and values are completely incompatible with the western world. They only understand conflict. Their people are the poor mentally ill barbarians. Take anything of value from their lands and let them kill eachother eachother to in their desert. Get them and their culture out of the western world by any means nessasary.