Holy shit, we can actually do something a s a collective

Muh NFL doesn't need black players

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3RNsZvdYZQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=LjOhjUH9iiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone tell me what's going on? I don't watch football

What's the big deel about them kneeling?

Sup Forums memed the nfl, nba and WNBA into kneeling over literal nothing, killing the sports views and throwing the first day into fucking turmoil.

niggers earning millions say they are oppressed.
Black people logic

because they want to beat their wives without impunity like its the 50s because white people did so in those days

why cant i beat muh wife?! its whiteys fault yo!

Somehow I still have not heard a word of what they fucking want

Also dog-fighting is part of their culture. Banning players for it is racist

HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR NIGGERBALL THREADS AND GO FUCK YOURSELF

yes, at this rate, the NFL will fold. the stadiums will be sold for scrap, universities will no longer have a reason to keep violent niggers around

the stage will be set for the dominance of eSports.

instead of saying "better than ten super bowls" people will say "better than ten EVO's"

Blacks kneeing before whites and the flag? Those blacks sure are patriotic.

they want white society to put them on a pedestal to worship for how horrible they have to live in a country where their ancestors were slaves. and that they are all victims because of their skin color and any of them that commit heinous crimes against society must be forgiven because they are to be revered for the plight of being black in america

Did most black players kneel, or stand? I saw a good few black guys standing.

They want cops to stop interfering with black people's right to assault, rob, rape, and murder.

and to torture dogs

America is literally over. No for real, the moment your people simply shit and piss on your anthem and flag you are over.

GG.

they fear the rope.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3RNsZvdYZQ

The line stops here.

Vote with your money. If a single Dallas Cowboy kneels tomorrow night I hope Jerry Jones hangs the nigger from the jumbotron for the rest of the season.

HOLY SHIT RETARDED NIGGERS ARE PLAYING WITH A FUCKING BALL

Its not the point, its the point that that flag and anthem get boycotted that is important.

America is over, like glorious ancient Rome before it.

The moment your own people are the virus that is killing you....the end is death.

No...

This was the best damn Sunday ever. Did you see that fucking Eagles field goal? Did you see that Lions v Falcons game? Those were once in a life time games. This season is hype.

Not only are blacks killing blacks so muchwhich is FACTS. Now they're dumb enough to risk their MILLION dollar jobs over propaganda. Bless us all.

yes hate the very flag that freed you from the confederate states of america. i guess they would rather still be slaves than free men

Must be nice. [am white]

What about all of the times where I was convicted of crimes that I did not commit? Is there some place that I may take a knee?

Go fuck yourself faggot. Fucking refball needs to stop screwing over the lions every damn week. What a shitty ass league. Glad people are boycotting this stupid ass game.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=LjOhjUH9iiY

I havent laughed this hard in years. This shit is amazing.

its funny when college football games get more views than these shitty nfl teams.

So is kneeling considers less respectful than standing?

gold

>confedaracy wasnt about slavery
>the north freed you from confederate slavery
I swear pol is just right wing tumblr now.

>we

yawn. who cares.

Sup Forums didn't do shit. as usual it was all Trump, stop trying to take credit

liberal shill

this

they literally want police out of black neighborhoods to stop blacks from killing blacks

they want dead niggers point blank

i don't, I just wanted to see if this post would get reaction...I'm not even american... & looky looky

Our fucking guy.

in this case yes, because you have to stand for the anthem.

>pol is one person

what's most telling is that little pocket of whites in the center that is basically crime free. Niggers are a plague to themselves and everyone around them.

this

*niggers

They kneeled to protest. Trump said they shouldn't do it. Then more people kneeled.
How did we do this?

>millionaire blacks existed before they were allowed to vote
>black people say they are oppressed

They either played for Dallas or they don't give a shit about all this drama.

If you are still watching football, let alone TV you should kill yourself.

How many of them have criminal records?

A better question is whos got the most?

Scenario:

What happens if I appear at a football game, presenting myself as a liberal, perhaps with an assistant filming me at a distance.

During the Great Kneel, I begin insisting that anyone standing get on their knees also, and keep repeating it during the anthem. I continue to scream that anyone standing is a racist.

Perhaps many people do this around the country, screaming at white people who stand during the anthem to kneel or be called racists.

Q: What outcomes could be expected from this, either individually or if repeated by many nationally?