Sup Forums, where did Sakura's ass go? I-I can't seem to find it

Sup Forums, where did Sakura's ass go? I-I can't seem to find it...

I can't believe I lost it...One of you must have it, surely?!

It's in my bed.

Follow the rhythmic slapping sounds emanating from my bedroom.

Here's my question.

Who turned Nanoha into a boy?

Must...have...more...Sakura...rump...

I've started watching this anime and holy shit I fucking love it. It's like everything I was expecting from a true Magical Girl show. I had already watched the first season and movie of Nanoha, started Princess Tutu (but couldn't get into it) and seen the recent dark versions of the Mahou Shoujo genre with Madoka and YuYuYu but Sakura does strike me as the Mahou Shoujo show by definition. And it's really fucking good.

She's 9 she's not old enough to have an ass

Sakura thread ? Sakura thread.

She doesn't need it anyways silly, girls don't poop!

Who's shota for Syaoran-kun ?

That's not something you should be looking for

>couldn't get into Princess Tutu
Fix that.

Can you even be shota for a shota? Is that how it works?

Blasphemy. Forgive me for speaking upon 3D, but quite a many IRL loli has the nice to speak of, "bubble-butt". With Sakura here however it's almost like She's in Hank Hill's situation.

So...the question is, is CCS the be all, end all, when it comes to Maho Shoujou, or do the Madoka fans have something to say in regards to that?

Regardless, I wanna touch Sakura...

CCS and Madoka are so unalike that it's pretty silly to compare them

I don't know if I would say it's the best ever but it's definitely better than Madoka.

Sakura feet aren't bad either.

>Madoka
If you think of Mahou Shoujo as a family Madoka is more like the black sheep of the family who hit it big in an alternative artistic career and ended up dragging a lot of the younger generation with it. Sakura is the prodigious daughter the old aunts are all proud and/or jealous of.

try sailor moon

I do, but im using it.

Wonderfully articulated.

Hey! You give that back!

What makes this show so good?
I watched it for about 10 hours straight yesterday.

If I could become a shota for Syaoran I would do so in a heartbeat.

What was she implying when glasses girl said this?

Methinks, it sounds a bit cute...

The manga is better.
Though the anime isn't bad by any means (it's great indeed), the filler material makes the story drag too much.

That being said, I didn't notice how much the story had been dragged until I read the manga.

I do hope some cards from the anime make it to the manga at some point. Cards like Through, Time, and Power would be so fucking useful.

We don't have anything for you, kaiju

Both the OP's and the ED's are amazing and the show is magnificently animated, and the comedy and seriousness alike just...flows; seemlessly.

I feel the complete opposite, the manga is nothing special outside of the art but the anime fleshed it out. Although I read the manga as a kid and didn't see the anime until a few years ago so that may have impacted my opinion.

>near those rocks
>those rocks

I bet they were igneous

She's like 11, her ass hasn't arrived yet.

Whats so good about Princess Tutu

yeah and be sure to watch Crystal first!

I wanna nail her in the butt.

>Although I read the manga as a kid and didn't see the anime until a few years ago so that may have impacted my opinion.
It's the opposite for me. I watched the anime back in 2000 when I was 14. I absolutely loved it.

I read the manga 1 year ago and didn't notice any difference (length and amount of cards aside) until I began re-watching the anime this year. I'm currently at ep37 and it certainly drags a bit.

Mind you, I'm not saying every single filler episode and card are bad, some are really good, but there are plenty that are absolutely unnecessary. Even some additions such as Meiling (as cute as she is) add nothing to the story. Some further additions like the 1st movie feel even more unnecessary.

I liked how the anime felt more like a group effort to gather the cards and the dynamics between the characters felt more enjoyable to me. I liked the journey and was in no particular hurry to watch the plot unfold since I'd already read it. The manga felt more like typical shoujo of the time and I couldn't feel that invested in the material, in fact I was wondering why everyone was raving about it so much when I didn't remember it being so great which is why I checked out the anime. It doesn't help that I read it right after Magic Knight Rayearth which I had found much more satisfying back then.
>Even some additions such as Meiling (as cute as she is) add nothing to the story.
She had some of my favorite growth out of all the characters so I guess we disagree again.