Ask a rabbi of 10 years anything

Ask a rabbi anything Sup Forums?
I would like to know what evidence you have that I am "greedy" or out to scam you? I love all, even members of the NSDAP and the KKK who would like to, as you say, "throw me down the well"

Other urls found in this thread:

gp.se/nyheter/debatt/flytta-nazisttåget-upprepa-inte-misstagen-från-förr-1.4660812
amazon.com/51-Documents-Zionist-Collaboration-Nazis/dp/1569804338
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am a European and want to become a full-fledged Jew. Is this possible rabbi?

Why do you deny the Haavara Agreement and want to kill our race?

How many shekels do pay the shills on this board?

did you know that the Jewish elite bankers actually planned and funded what you call the holocaust?? how does that make you feel??

Throw the Jew down the well!

yes

Rabbi, is it true that "What the Torah forbids, the Talmud permits" ?
Also, what are you thoughts on Atheist Jews?

Why do you fuckers lie abut the holohoax?

Thanks. Do you do conversions? I am rich too

I am aware that US based companies invested in cheap slave labour and products in "nazi" Germany, but I doubt any Jewish bankers invested in camps to exterminate their people

So our country can be free!
Cmon, kids, sing a'long

Why are your people hell-bent on humping the streisand effect than just letting some skinheads walk back and forth a bit and have it forgotten overnight?
gp.se/nyheter/debatt/flytta-nazisttåget-upprepa-inte-misstagen-från-förr-1.4660812

I think you mean an agnostic jew, and I don't have a negative view of anyone

What is the theological justification for changes in jewish dogma over time?

In christianity you have things like ecumenical counsels which, via authority granted by apostolic succession, can claim that these changes or clarifications are actually sanctioned by god and become de jure law.

But it seems like there is nothing rabbis can do but discuss and 'interpret', thus leaving the potential for something to just be decided opposite at a later time. It seems a ponderous situation.

Hey Rabbi, at which point the scripture say how long Adam was in the garden from his creation until sin fall?

I am not sure where creationist get these date? Because it could literally be million of years could it?

Another question: Why did god made the Pharaos heart not see the sign performed by Moses. Scripture that god did influence his heart not to see them. Why?

NOTICE THIS FUCKING KIKE IGNORED MY QUESTION

Bless me father, for I have sinned. I have eaten pork every day for the last twenty five years because it's fucking delicious.

I also touch myself at night.

How many Hail Mary's do I have to say?

Why do you suck so bad and your women naturally and literally bend over and beg for my dick?

how do you explain the amount of bodies being excavated? How about the accounts of survivors? Guards? the testimonies of US, UK, Canadian, and USSR soldiers who said it happened? how about the photographers that US general and future president Eisenhower deployed to make sure that no one could ever deny it happened? are you calling veterans and a US president liars?

Are you aware that the kaballah is pagan in origin?

>canadian
Top LARP

Could Moses in reality have been another son of Ramses II who lead a slave riot?

the entire point of a rabbi is to discuss and interpret our scripture in an easy to digest way. Priests and imams do the same thing.

I am getting a lot of questions, I am sorry if I gloss over any

no

What do baby foreskins taste like?

Canadians in fact did liberate some concentration camps, in my spare time I enjoy reading about the second world war

I wouldn't know, as I do not "taste them"

Traitor!

Whatcha doin' rabbi?

>the entire point of a rabbi is to discuss and interpret our scripture in an easy to digest way.

So there is no mechanism through which dogma can be added and not at some future time be decided against through new interpretations?

Priests perform rites, many priests have theological backgrounds but the function of a priest is just to do the legwork of administrating sacriments and such. Jewish priests were the same, back when they existed, instead of power to do so conveyed through apostolic succession they had a genetic bloodline.

I dont know about islam

4000 years, give or take
God wished Moses to embark on a path of religious discovery, hence the great plagues and the 40 years in the desert

rebbe, can you please link me to a site that debunks all the wehraboo copy pasta that your Talmud had diabolical verses such as these:

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile/Non-Jew) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
“If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)
“If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
"What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)
* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)
* “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)
* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)
* “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)

* “When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

True, because there were no extermination camps.

Sorry, wrong religion

Answer them in the order you get them you filthy kike.

You should read the Koran. It was a cery enlightening experience for me. And, even if you hate Islam, you should still read it so you can "know ones enemy" as you would put it

How did Ashkenazis become the most intellectually superior ethnic group to all other ethnic groups on the planet?

If all goyim are like beasts, do you deep down personally view the European as a human, or just another beast?
I'd be surprised if you honestly believed a non-jew could be your equal, but maybe this is my prejudice talking.
What say you, jew?

so the Rothschilds are not Jewish??? or are u gonna be one of those who doesn't acknowledge the true power structure

They mixed with Europeans.

so the bodies are fake?
I encourage you to go to one of the holocaust museums situated around the world. You will learn there that this abhorrent event in fact did happen. Please read credible news sources that do not believe that "the chemicals in the water turn the frogs gay"

Give me your best criticisms of Christianity from a theological and scriptural perspective.

your racist remarks will earn no further response from me

No you can't, you have to be a descendant of Abraham or married to a jewess.

How many baby dicks have you sucked in 10 years?

Proof and timestamp faggot!

Watcha doin?

Those bodies were just a few thousand that died of typhus and starvation. No proof of gas chambers, rabbi.

How easy would it be to convert to Judaism?
If Europeans converted to Judaism would you stop killing us?

How about the allies starved Germany and the last people you would feed are prisoners? Why does the Holocaust have to be about likes and not EVERYONE else who was killed?

What makes a person different from another? If I have the same bodily makeup as you, how can I or any other being be lesser of you? I believe your prejudice is showing through, and I encourage you to speak with your local rabbi, if you have one

Ben Shapiro, we know it's you posting.

all alleged persecution of Jews throughout history was absolutely justified.

underrated

Kek

what you doin with all those foreskins jew? i will tell you. you sell them to other jews and you make those hebrew national hot dogs

you pay nothing for cattle and its fucking nasty

This triggers the Jew

Hey Rabbi. Careful not to stick around here too long. You'll never leave

can you please show me one piece of proof?
If it is valid, I will stop spreading holocaust-denial propaganda.

The rothschilds had nothing to do with the holocaust. Many were, in fact, zionists.

Why do jews hate white people so much? Why are your people engaging in soft genocide against Aryans?

I actually just come here to see and converse with some unhindered conservative ideas. I have nothing against jews and call quite a few my friend. I even know jews that support trump.

It's in the Talmudic texts

I have no qualms with Christianity, or any other religion

Kike isn't a race. You just told a European they can be Jewish.

Funny, influential jewish bankers are making this stereotype that you all are greedy, if they get caught, they will not suffer, you the lower plain jews will, good tactics kike

If that's true then why aren't you a Christian?

Essentially what I'm asking is: why isn't Jesus the Messiah?

That is not at all true. If a Jewish woman marries a man, the man must convert to Judaism and the children must be raised Jewish.

how are you greedy ?
>an example from one of your brothers

In Athens, in the 1840's a jewish asshole called Pacifico who had an English passport but was a Spanish jew , was the ambassador or Portugal in Greece (WE rootless cosmopolitan, amrite ?) . After making fun of a Christian liturgy during easter he had his windows smashed by rocks.

>the result he asked 850.000 $ as indemnity and was awarded the deeds to the sum (he got 1000$, Greeks don't pay crazy denbts).

Now that's fucking greedy of your ilk raabbi cunt

most "Holocaust" victims died of typhus. records only exist to prove that 500 some sick prisoners were gassed in an effort to control the plague. also blueprints of the "gassing chambers" show them being way to small to ever meet the 6 million quota. also why would they exterminate a slave population in a country in desperate need of labor. also why no recrimination of the US or England or Spain or Turkey when they literally did the same things the Nazis did... i agree there were mass shootings in eastern Europe camps, and mass slavery, but there is no evidence for mass gassing

exactly zero

Do you know where you are? You don't get a free pass, nor do niggers, poos, pedos or roasties. Get in line and play by the rules.

Being Jewish has to be a race, otherwise, all Abhrahamic religions are to be interpreted as "God's Chosen." Oh, you believe in G-d AND Jesus? That means you aren't of the Chosen!

I have a question, Rabbi!

>Why do your people fallow that rule in the Kabala that permits your people to rape gentile babies?

Can you just accept Jesus already? Its been 2000 years you people have been acting like absolute fucking psychopathic knob-ends. You don't think the continual rejection of the messiah might have something to do with that? Just a thought BB

Serious Question. Why do Jews false flag so much? Pic related. I tend to think that it's this type of subversiveness that leads people down the path of Antisemitism

All you had to do was cite the degeneracy of Hollywood. Glad you learned something in Advanced Western History class

>I encourage you to go to one of the holocaust museums situated around the world.

,02% of the world's population has museums all over the world dedicated to their sufferink.

Wow. The sufferink.

I know that's what I'm saying. A gentile can't be a Jew unless he is either descended from Abraham or is married to a Jewish woman. I remember that's what a Orthodox Jew from /his/ board told me.

So my country can be free!

The bodies were people who died from typhus and starvation after the German supply lines were bombed. Several autopsies were conducted on the corpses and exactly ZERO showed signs of being gassed.

.2% edited

So you admit that the conditions were abismal, which is a start. However, I have a friend who is an anthropologist who found a grouping of 500 women and children with bullets in their heads. These poor people were, in an DNA test, to be related to multiple Jewish people who are alive today. The bullets were of the 9mm type, which were preserved well in the skull. I believe that the 9mm bullets were commonly used in NSDAP weapons, yes?

We Wuz MOZUZ and shiet

You just suck on the bloody stump thats left after you chop their cock off right?

Zionism is a cover for those who support the NWO
amazon.com/51-Documents-Zionist-Collaboration-Nazis/dp/1569804338

If you do not wish to convert, you should not. It is your own choice, and is based on your personal beliefs. It is what makes free democratic countries so great!

Schlomo Schekelstein's eye-witness account of the masturbation/torture device is unshakable proof, goy. Now cough up 50k or face the consequences.

No, that's not it. By that logic pure Europeans should be, per capita, more represented than Jews among Nobel laureates, Fields medal winners, ACM Turing recipients and so on...Ashkenazis have managed to control the Europeans through media, finance and politics, because they are smarter than Europeans not because they have mixed with them.

If I remember correctly, some Itallian POWs wished to stay in america because of how great their lives were there. I am sure there are several german ones too, but I cannot quote with absolute certainty.

After the German supply lines were bombed, by American forces. They were abysmal because they couldn't get food or supplies in at any good rate after that. Don't twist shit now.

I believe that I will leave. I was not looking to get into a debate over the holocaust. Thank you for the advice.

>How easy would it be to convert to Judaism?

Its one of the hardest religions to convert to in the world. Not only does it require a thorough examination you have to get circumcised (or if you are an american a cut in your dick to let blood out)

The cherry on top is that only the most progressive jews will accept you so despite all you went through the bulk of jews will view you as a LARPer

"Ask me anything, except about the holocaust goyim. Don't question it."

But seriously. Before you leave. Why does this keep happening?

So because I have nothing against a religion, I must believe in it? I have no problem with non radical Islam, does that mean that I am a Muslim?