What did democrats mean by this?

what did democrats mean by this?

[european posting intensifies]

They are corporate puppets. The next Democratic president is going to sell their kids into slavery but (s)he will be nice on twitter.

Tell them what they want to hear

This: It's all just conformation bias.

Jesus that bump is ridiculously huge.

That data combined with the data showing a drop in media trust overall indicates less people identify as democrat.

Yep.
Also, although it's not a huge increase, notice how independents went up too. Just a reminder that fence sitters are just leftists and leftist sympathizers.

>democrats traditionally higher than conservatives
Legitimately surprised by this.

Yeah, I'm sure the (((media))) focus tested their Trump coverage and realized how they could get people to tune back in.

Funny, the left has always claimed to be the "Trash your TV!" idealists who think people need to turn off media brainwashing. They'd scoff and look down their noses at middle Americans who were glued to their TV and seemingly oblivious to the state of the world. Yet, less than 10 years later the tables have completely turned.

Those 'white trash' blue collar Americans who were 'zombies' to their televisions? They're shutting off the NFL and even walking away from FOX news. They're ditching the media and embracing alternative media. LOL, I wish the left of 2007 could have seen the left of 2017.

Hi what do the ((( ))) signs mean?

It's like the whole "liberal media" thing wasn't a conservative conspiracy theory after all.

>Hi what do the ((( ))) signs mean?

Zionist Kikes

Jews my man. Jews run our media. They own Hollywood, New York, and damn near all of the largest production companies.

Is wikileaks alt-right now or something?

in the non Spencerite sense yes

ie roughly right wing (in the modern sense) but hates Israel/Saudi Arabia/wars etc

This is probably just some A/B testing shit tbqh. As you know, WSJ and other media corporations don't actually give a fuck about the news, just money and clout kek.

I mean, once they finally started reporting real stories instead of butheremails our faith in journalists started to get restored.

NYT won't be forgiven for a generation, though. People forget that they also fucked the dog during Nixon. WaPo single-handedly saved the republic, and so far both newspapers seem to be living up to their past record.

I hope for your sake this is ironic

It's easier to come together against something than in favor. Take even a dump like Sup Forums which is vastly far right wing. Start a thread on any topic, you'll get about 20 different opinions that aren't really reconcilable.

So democrats and left-leaning media aren't happy with Trump and they come together on that alone.

Noticed how republicans dipped around 18 points?
Same reason in the opposite direction, Trump works out a deal on DACA and you really have two groups: Those that are okay with it in some degree (gib wall, gib drones, idc, etc), and those that are up in arms. Multiply that by 20 now, you aren't going to agree with a politician (especially US President) on every single issue all the time.

>Funny, the left has always claimed to be the "Trash your TV!" idealists who think people need to turn off media brainwashing. They'd scoff and look down their noses at middle Americans who were glued to their TV and seemingly oblivious to the state of the world. Yet, less than 10 years later the tables have completely turned.

lel

I remember reading Adbusters and how much liberals hated the corporate media (which was lockstep in support of the Iraq War at the time)

>B-but they're g-good guys now

they mean lurk moar, newfag

jesus fucking christ user

I'm convinced anyone who still votes democrat is blue pilled as fuck outside of Jim Webb and Brian Schweitzer, they should just jump ship.

>Funny, the left has always claimed to be the "Trash your TV!" idealists who think people need to turn off media brainwashing. They'd scoff and look down their noses at middle Americans who were glued to their TV and seemingly oblivious to the state of the world. Yet, less than 10 years later the tables have completely turned.

Have been saying this for a while now. Weren't these faggots the punk rockers back in the day who proudly proclaimed "Fuck the government!" and preached non-conformity? Now they are pro-media, pro-corporate, pro-propaganda, pro-state shills who deride anyone harshly for being sceptical of state and media as conspiracy theorists and "far right Nazis".

Somewhere along the lines there was a paradigm shift in politics and the current contingent of people that form the body of liberals became the thing they used to rally against. It's fucking sad, especially because I know some hard-left dickhead types who still say all the shit you said in your post, except when their favourite DNC sponsored liberal mouthpiece starts shitting on Republicans within the confines of their carefully produced and propagandized talk show they start clapping their hands like seals.