We haven't had a Sayaka thread in a while

We haven't had a Sayaka thread in a while.

Post best meguca

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/trash/thread/3387257/#3391028
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Superior quality art incoming.

Really nice.

Is it just me or does Sayaka get the best art out of all the megucas?

I'm not even biased.

Idiot

Homo.

>11 replies
>3 posters
>one of them a Homufag
I love Sayaka too, but stop selfbumping, it's not doing anything.

What's wrong with it?

We don't need any Madoka-related thread period.

Then don't open it idiot.

Well, it's not like we have a good reputation anyway, carry on.

>Post best meguca
Okay

Close but no.

Who else is ready for the wedding between the queen fag of heaven and king dyke of hell next movie?

here

I have a feeling that won't be happening.

>king dyke of hell
I'm going to be using that from now on.

>I agreed with Shinbo that Madoka was lonely
>Madoka and Homura together are an epilogue, not a continuation
>I'm coming up with ideas for a sequel. But all I have right now is Madoka goes back to being a concept
>All things said by Gen over the past 2 years

You know it will.

I definitely don't think they would, but I would be really disappointed if they do. I really want them to give the middle finger to yurifags.

I am ready for red and blue SoL episodes.

They should just let Shinbou write the sequel himself at this point.

They would alienate most of the fanbase if they went against the OTP.

Why would Urobuchi give himself the finger?

>yurifags
>most of the fanbase
maybe they are now since they're the one of the few left in the rotting carcass that is this fanbase.

unrequited love is the furthest their relationship will ever go. Don't get your hopes up.

I think Homura deserves eternal damnation in hell.

If Wraith Arc is any indication for the direction of the series, things are only going to get gayer from here on out.

>an idiot is the best

What has the world come to? Obviously, drill is the best.

We're talking about MadoHomu, not your permavirginity.

You know Homura's been shoved off the deep end when she's resorting to jihad when someone is exposing her repressed feelings.

It's a wraith.

You can't even remember Mami's name and instead called her drills. Poor Mami.

I'm well aware. Doesn't change the fact that Majuuka is telling the truth that Homura does not want to accept.

Mami doesn't even pierce the heavens.

Homura, on the other hand, splits god in half, bringing her down to Earth, and rewrites the universe because heaven was making god lonely.

With Rebellion, they're ironically the farthest they can be from each other, they represent totally different ideologies.

Urobuchi will go back to bullying Homura in the new project. She's literally the enemy of everyone in the universe.

The issue I've always had with the "perfect ending" crowd is it's pretty unrealistic to think Homura would have gotten over the grieving process (or been able to) in the span of a few days.

Homura will die in the 4th movie and it will be by suicide

Screencap this.

I think you meant boobs

>Go back to bullying
Did he ever stop?

There the farthest possible they can be at the end of Rebellion, but that doesn't mean they can't reconcile. Homura just wants to be with Madoka and for Madoka to be happy. It's not even a coherrent ideology.

I assume you mean the people who argue that Rebellion was shit because it overrode the series "perfect" ending?

And not only that-- being meguca is STILL suffering even after Madoka made her wish, for all the girls, not just Homura.

>Japanese theatre and literary tradition, double suicides are the simultaneous suicides of two lovers whose ninjo, "personal feelings", or love for one another are at odds with giri, "social conventions" or familial obligations. Double suicides were rather common in Japan throughout history and double suicide is an important theme of the puppet theatre repertory.
>Lovers committing double suicide believed that they would be united again in heaven, a view supported by feudal teaching in Edo period Japan, which taught that the bond between husband and wife is continued into the next world,[1] and by the teaching of Pure Land Buddhism wherein it is believed that through double suicide, one can approach rebirth in the Pure Land
>Unwilling to live without her, Siegfried chooses to die with Odette and the lovers throw themselves into the lake, reuniting in death for all eternity.
>PUPPET THEATER

No shit user, that's pretty much a given.

Don't jynx it

How can she be best if she died 3 episodes in without getting any proper characterization?

When it was revealed that they could still be cut from the Law of Cycles, I thought why even fucking bother keeping Madoka's wish in tact.

Have you seen the concept movie? Mami becomes something huge.

Mami is a mess. Mami Tomoe is the weakest person on this series so far. Mami is a waste and everybody knows it. She is so weak... it's laughable. Mami is a mess. Mami is a waste. Mami is a MESS. Mami is a big fat mistake.

Excuse me, user. Mami is a BIG FAT MESS.

Excuse me, she tried to kill her friends and everybody after realizing the truth, nasty girl, she is a nasty girl. Mami is a nasty girl.

I would tell you, I don't often agree with Madokafags and I don't often agree with Homurafags but I get along with everybody and I say this every NIGHT, every DAY, every AFTERNOON and it's so TRUE: Mami is a mess. Mami is a waste. Mami is a big fat mess.

And chances are she's going to be largely irrelevant in the final resolution between Madoka and Homura. I doubt she'll have much time to shine.

Really it's not a matter of does she live or die. She has to die and it's unrealistic to think they're going to have fun SoL adventures. It's a matter of does she have her soul obliterated and Madoka sit's alone in the conceptual realm forever or does Madoka set her straight and she accepts her physical death and joins Madoka as a concept.

They don't, you're cancer, and you need to die.
You know that what you are saying is not true, but you don't care about that, you are just trying to "trigger" people. But what you fail to understand that is no one cares at all about crack being spammed for the 10000000 time, by you, what people want to stop is you ruining threads. Do you really think you posting crack crack is what people actually have an issue with at this point?

Also, you ignoring people who reply to you is not normal, and you doing so makes you stand out. This can be tested by going to any other thread on the site.

Madoka will always choose order over her own happiness. Homura will not let that happen, the happiest ending for Homura is actually perpetually saving Madoka.

psot lewds

I think it's the latter but without rejoining Madoka.

I think Homura will realize the megucas need Madoka, so she'll accept her death and let Madoka go back to heaven.

Homura will go to hell.

post*

>Gets power up
>Fights Homura
>Cool flashy fight
>Decapitated
What else can we expect from Guan Yu?

>post best meduka

okay fine for my goddess

Reminder that Madoka likes Sayaka the most out of everyone and hates Homura. The two of them will team up and murder Homura for good.

posting best megucas

>She will turn all of fate's misfortune to nothing.
>She will flood the earth with magic,
and take all of humankind into her play.
>A moving stage construction.
>If everything is a play, no unhappy things will exist.
>It may be a tragedy, but it'll all be part of the script.
>The play stops on Walpurgisnacht,
and the earth does not turn even once more.
>The story will not change.
>Tomorrow, and the day after, is the night of Walpurgis.
>From the Production Note
>Clara dolls referred to as an acting troupe
>Homura has restarted the cycle of samsara that Walmartnight represented
>Madoka will end up taking on all of Homura's pain, grief, sorrow like she did Brazillianight along with her love
>New world created where Madoka and Homura never existed. Balance has finally been acheived. MadoHomu4Ever.

Where were you when you realized SHAFT made us see the exact same story retold 3 times (series, recaps, Rebellion) and will watch once AGAIN for the final time?

Where were you when SHAFT convinces you

So, the other day I was looking through the archives to see if Troid, !Akemi, ACK, Crack-Kun, etc get mentioned in other threads, and holy shit, I realized that !Akemi is the most insane piece of shit ever. Like wow.

I didn't even know people actually used the "/trash/" board. He obsesses about "ACK" literally everywhere he goes.

Like, that is bar none one of the most disgusting ugly looking Sup Forums shit threads ever. And even there he is spamming about "ACK".

Why do you hate on KyouSaya?

Maybe he pairs Kyouko / Sayaka with other magicas?

Honestly, fuck you.

But that's exactly what you do.
You do it for spiteful reasons too.

I don't. I know you are posting KyouSaya with your obvious file name scheme so you can have yourself called out for shitposting, and then you can say "lol xdd y u no lik kyosaya" to try and false flag and make it look like "I" am against everything. But anyone with common sense can see the patterns in your file names and behavior.

And yes, it's also obvious you are replying to yourself here.

Also other obvious things you did in these posts. I linked two posts in and you choose to only focus on the post with KyouSaya in it.

Again, you're really, really stupid and everyone can see through what you are doing.

Can you do the world a favor and just stay in those /trash/ threads. They were literally made for people like you.

There's no heaven user. Episode 12 was clear on that. It's non-existence in the form of a law.

Ironically right?

Yep.this is a falseflagger.

It existed and Homura destroyed it out of obsession.

She literally broke the universe and rewrote the ruoes to make her wish come true. She chooses self-sacrifice, not order.

You can't honestly think you're fooling anyone.
Why do you think anyone at all would believe you when you refuse to not only explain your reasoning, but refuse to give any proof as well.

You're not smart, get over it. You were born defective. Blame your parents for not getting an abortion.

Guys.

Sayaka was sort of a dork.

What is even the point of double posting like this.

>long gap in your posts
>suddenly two posts in under 60 seconds
>both with Madoka and Sayaka
>t- totally different people guies

Again, your spamming was never a thing before you showed up. No one else in the world acts like you.

>waaah you won't let me fool you with my shitposting so im going to cry and spam crack

How am I supposed to enjoy the character now that she's alive again and probably living happily with kyouko.

What do you even think you are accomplishing with posts like this? Also, you know what really funny? The fact you refuse to mock !Akemi for shit like this desustorage.org/trash/thread/3387257/#3391028 proves that you are the same person. Like, holy shit, that thread and show looks disgusting.

What's it like having autism so mind crippling that words literally fail you at every point of confrontation. You are not internet brand meme autism, you are legit autistic.

You're only making yourself look bad.

This is canon.

It's funny, because it's easy to see that you are extra butthurt and upset because you are getting mocked and called for liking that disgusting Sup Forums shit.
Like, what even is this show. Do you really watch things like this all the time? How do you live with yourself.

>posts a screen shot from the movie

And somehow we all know someone is still going to get mad at this.