So, did he really impregnated Rin in that scenario?

So, did he really impregnated Rin in that scenario?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zucchini0/status/741459494668926976
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a safe day

Dude, she specifically stated that he should not cum inside.
That don't sound like safe day.

He womb didn't survive the jackhammer

>Shirou starts jackhammering
>Rin legs lock him
>then this
Damn, Rin was literally in masochist mode during that scenario.

She was pretty cruel, actually.

Well, to me it actually looked little like baby trap from Rin's side. Not mention that Sakura-like hollow eyes, that she developed during that scene, were fucking freaky.

Is this HF?

Mollusk thread?

Well what's the exact percent chance for a girl to be impregnated by one creampie? I'd imagine it's not 100%, just really high.

No, Rin's Eclipse scenarion in Hollow Ataraxia.

Now the real question is: Would Shirou completely give up on seigi no mikataing if he had a kid? He is the type that always wants to take responsibility for himself, but then he's also quite literally insane.

Way lower than that. Like 20 or 30 percent chance, and that's not even including the chance that she miscarries.

There is no such thing as a safe day

Well then I guess to answer OP, there's roughly a 1 in 4 chance Shirou just got baby-trapped.

The thing is, though, that it isn't zero.

But without anything more to go on, it's left to fan theory and what not

>Implying this would be the last time Rin does this
She's going to force him into a normal happy life and he's going to like it, dammit.

>one creampie
Dude, Shirou cummed into her during that scene repeatedly and basically completely filling her womb. There is even CG how his sperm is dripping from her once he put out. If she wasn't in safe day, then impregnation was basically garanted. And even if she was, with so much, it wasn't completely "safe" for her anyway.

So apparently Shirou just ditches their baby to go kill ISIS.

No, it isn't. Whether someone gets pregnant has to do with more than just how much sperm you put in them.

>ITT: A bunch of virgins try to figure out how pregnancy works

So when a man and a woman love each other very much, Sup Forumsnons...

By time of future, Rin is already mindbroken housewife that is completely devoted to Shirou. So she will be OK, with that. In Hollow Ataraxia there is even hilarious call scene between, Rin and future Rin, and future Rin shows that even if Shirou decided to find different woman she would be OK with that as long he will be happy.

Then the male releases his seed from his skin pores. They extend out onto the ends of his chest hairs, where they get rubbed against the female's nipples and enter her body. They then swim around the blood stream until they do that thing in those microscope videos where they swim around and slam into an egg. Yada yada yada, eventually baby.

I seriously fucking believed this until I was 15.

Future Rin will eventually bed Luvia, and then Luvia will shower her with money for another sapphic night of pleasure.

You are forgetting, that Rin has magical super fertile womb that she inherited from her mother. So chances are actually more like 50-60 percent to become pregnant from single creampie.

You're forgetting that this is a vn where girls don't get pregnant from sex.

Fucking how.

Did you never fap? Did you never think "oh, hey, maybe this is the stuff that makes babby"?

Correction: Girls in VNs don't get pregnant so long as the concept is never mentioned during their h-scenes.

There's sometimes a girl or two that has a functional womb in VNs.

This actually reminds me that doujin, where Rin decide to conceive child for Shirou, to force him live family life, but realizes that it won't be enough so she convinces Sakura to team up, since both have Tohsaka's superfertile wombs, and two children will be more efective than one.
Ending is super hilarious.

Not it Type-Moon. I remember, how for example Caren tried conceive Avenger's child during their H-scene, and just failed, because he cummed outside.
In Rin's scene is conception also hinted.

I guess were getting the servant sequel.

Source?

She looks so happy though.

twitter.com/zucchini0/status/741459494668926976

Fuck Yeah. There is no enoght impregnation themed Fate doujins. They needs to show babies this time.

Why does he have his back right up against the bookcase?

He's trying to get a solid foundation for the incoming jackhammering.

He's not versed well in earthquake safety.

Fucking what. Too good.

On another note, those books on the desk are fucking massive. But then again they're wizards.

That is solid logic mate.

Yes and is cannon.

>We'll never see Sabers, Rins, and Sakuras kids in the next generation wars.

> Type moons announces VN sequel to Fate Stay night
>Three different Protagonists, Shirou's son with, Rin,Sakura and Seiba.
>Each Protagonist has three routes, with their own Heroine
>Total of 9 Heroines
>9 girls to argue for who is " best girl" on 4 Chan

>"......THAT'S RAPE!!!"
Was it rape?

Getting Rin pregnant and have a family with her it's the only right choice in any stay night universe out there.

I loved this scene to be honesto familia.

Saber will have twins. A boy and a girl.
Rin will have a boy.
...I'm reluctant to give Sakura a girl. Given her, history.

Imagine the shitposting

I'd love that to be honest.

>Would Shirou completely give up on seigi no mikataing if he had a kid?
Yes, he is not an ass.

Sakura can't have children.

I know, it's better than cable TV.

>Those saber boobs
I know it's hentai, but she's not that big.

Stop this nonsense.