youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Good to hear that, user.

Does your waifu even have 1000Tb of memory?

>that shirt

It hurts.

My AIGIS has superior art-deco design and a shadow-proof aramid west!

>that shirt
Ouch.

ywn BE a qt eternally young smug robot girl

She can. She is a little clumsy though.

careful now

I want to do lewd things with her. like wind her key

>extremely advanced robot
>still use flip phone

Why is Japan so like this?

Isn't it dangerous fuck a robot? your cock will bleed..

T-1000 best robutt.

Yes.

god you know you've fallen far enough when you find the machinery in the hips more attractive than the butt

>You will never live on the cusp robotic innovation as humanity becomes capable of producing androids for domestic consumption.
>You will never be an early adopter of this technology, blowing months of pay for a housekeeping model for your small apartment.
>You will never know what it''s like to share your cramped living space with your new purchase.
>You will never know what it feels like as you regard your android more and more as a 'she' and less and less like a purchase.
>You will never know the joy of singularity being reached, knowing that now she can love you in the same way you love her.
>You will never know the feeling of helping her grow her new found humanity.
>You will never know the fear caused by the backlash against human android relationships.
>You will never hold her close as riots rage outside.
>You will never crawl your way across the floor towards her after rioters break into your house leaving you both beaten and broken.

can your waifu pass the Turing test?

youtube.com/watch?v=YCrp8VJDZvE

>You will never live on the cusp robotic innovation as humanity becomes capable of producing androids for domestic consumption.
You sure about that? We're getting kinda close

Scientists are predicting decent a.i for robots by 2040
She would enjoy that. Dirty, dirty robot.

>Scientists are predicting decent a.i for robots by 2040
Ah yes, by that time I'll be a fat, faceless, bald old man with an inexplicable fortune who can buy and maintain a harem of robot waifus I hope ;_;

>You sure about that? We're getting kinda close
I'm old user, it's too late for me

She's probably only behind Lain in computing power.

Washu is probably higher on the scale than either of them.

Best robutts.

I'm saying by the time it comes, if it comes at all, most of us here will either be dead or past our prime, with the flames of our youth long since snuffed.

These never manage to get me because the only computer I've ever had XP on is still alive and well in my mother's bedroom. The thought of such a close childhood friend still functioning and being used daily, spending her relaxing days looking up teacups and beads with my mother, living a life of comfort after all her exciting adventures growing up with me with the woman who oversaw our friendship, guarantees reminders of XP-chan will never bring me anything but warm feelings. If you gave up such a faithful and perservering companion without even taking the slight thought to let her live with a relative, or even letting her sleep soundly in your basement to be woken and visited occasionally, you deserve the sadness these images make you feel.

Yes, she's even USB compatible.

>with the flames of our youth long since snuffed.
Too l8 for that m8

It's already snuffed.

Mine died 2 years ago
Fried motherboard, fixed it more or less just to get a fried HDD a week later

It's only gone out if you let it go out. There's still time to reclaim it.

Well unless you're over 35. In that case God help you mates.

im gonna wait till 34 and then go on a frenzy

No she doesn't. She is just a normal human girl.

>Icuris when Nymph is right fucking there

You mean this Nymph?

Delete this.

Why not?

Instead of being a homicidal dick, why not just leave everything being and rove around the world.

Pretty much anything else is preferable to offing yourself and taking some poor souls with you.

But my waifu's already a motorized onahole attached to my desk.

?
I was saying that i would suddenly act like i care at 34
Something like having midlife crisis then

>spoiler
Post pics.

make a webm with it in motion

You bought it with the sole intention of fucking it from the beginning, don't bother with that "oh I bought it to clean and we fell in love over time" bullshit.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with admiring both. Robophilia is quite easily explained. It's a combination of the two things men find the most stimulating. Machines and pussy. So of course, left to his own devices, man would naturally strive to create machine pussy.

Maybe I'm just an old fashion romantic.
Or maybe I'm half into a bottle of brandy, indulging in nostalgic melancholia about the 'what ifs' and 'could have beens', as I grind through my work in the middle of the night.

Fuck you

I'd bride carry her to wherever she can be repaired but I don't think my weak meat arms could pick her up.

>Fried motherboard
I still remember the sight of melted plastic on my old motherboard. Shit's gruesome.

time for clang

>tfw hajime sorayama is the reason you masturbate to robots and chrome plating

I can't be the only one.

If we had sex robots, wouldn't they basically need to have a slot where you can put a removable onahole for cleaning? You can't just hose her down. And I imagine they'd require a pretty large amount of power. Wouldn't charging them in the wall be pretty expensive?

>falling this hard for the ELIZA effect

user, robutts come after we discover how to harness hydrogen fusion on a mass scale, along with the invention of better/more compact batteries and quantum computing.

Everyone knows that.

>using androids instead of gynoids

I think you'd be better off investing in a robot to tip your fedora for you.

Define expensive.

The electricity price averaged 12.7 cents/kWh in 2015, which means you could have ASIMO on your house for like 4 dollars per day, considering it's outdated battery.

>ASIMO
Is it even still alive?

I like imagine a sexbot would know how to clean / service itself while you, the user, can attend to her needs when either of you require.

Someone had to take care of her after her franchise died. She pays her rent in sexual services

An android falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of A.I.

The name: Keit-AI (Artificial Intelligence).

>all these inferior robutts
anons please.

It will never be the time of EVE

exhentai.org/s/b4754b7e50/800849-6

>>You will never live on the cusp robotic innovation as humanity becomes capable of producing androids for domestic consumption.
You don't plan on being alive in some 40-50 years?

>tfw 8 pages

Season 2 when

>look at all that shit taste.
Step aside, faggots.

Can you install a free as in freedom operating system on yours though.

Oh wow, I suddenly remember I use to like bad religion
youtube.com/watch?v=hkwcehPhOXw

>no one posted the webm yet

FINDS A WAY

Can you mend your waifu with tape?

Robots are cute, CUTE!

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

ALWAYS

AAAAAAAAAAANGST.

Story time

i dont like where this is going.

Trust me, you will

I have my dick out already.

Let's do this.

we doing it

Stop it ;_;

I can't stop, its already over

ALWAYS

Literally the best robot, you cannot deny this.

>60million views
>"cover the price" when 90% of those views are using adblock
>humanoid gore staying long enough on youtube for 60mil views

gooks can't get into youtube

>gore

Excuse me, what the fuck re you doing?

That's a video bout destrying an xbox/ps4.

Is there a problem with that?

I know, but when it comes to such human looking robot pretty sure youtube would put their hands on it right away.