Dragon Ball Super - New Villain Revealed

Golden Cell cannot be contained in a single thread. Soon, the entire catalog will be composed of nothing but his greatness.

It will never happen.

Is it possible for Cell to be even more perfect?

He already became Super Perfect. Now, he's going to ascend to a level beyond Super Perfection.

Prepare yourself for Super Hyper Perfection.

perfect cell blue

Rainbow Cell will soon arisen.

>tfw golden freiza was laughed at for laziness but a golden cell is more aesthetically pleasing and would give us more of best villain

Hope Wakamoto's VA fee doesn't send the animation into total QUALITY oblivion.

Now that is impossible.

When was the last time Wakamoto even had a role?

Perfect Cell Perfect

Super Perfect God Cell Super Perfect

Is Black Goku
A) Goten
B) Goku Jr. from the original timeline Homura'd by his madness to bring Grandma Pan back to life
C) Android 59

>greatness
>not perfection

Goten

underrated

You have to admit kubo knows how to deliver some good speeches every once in a while.

He turned ultimate perfection before he died, now he can become super golden ultimate perfection god super perfection

goku revive but is evil man (very bad man he kill good people)

Super Cell God Super Cell Green.

Super Saiyan Blue Golden Oozaru Cell.

Oozaru does x10 your maximum power, and with Golden and Blue(god) under his belt, he'd basically have a massive boost in size and strength without losing speed, and he can grow back his tail, so he would never NOT be in that form.

Turles
You all forgot about him, but some fucking how, Toriyama never did

Turles is a movie only character.

i like b)

Goku junior could be controled by bebi, and making gt an alternate universe would end with a lot of stupid discussions

but i don't know , a lot of people is expecting goten even if it is a completely retarded idea that doesn't even make sense it seems to have a chance

i wouldn't mind if they just decided to make turles canon

even if option b) is crazy it is the only one that makes sense considering that the last words black said were "today you die sayajin

gt could have been in one of the universes that zeno sama destroyed