Ever used the word "Nigger" by accident in public?

whenever i get excited I find myself screeching "OH SHIT NIGGER", mainly from reading it on here all the time.

Now I'm scared that I will one day say this by accident in public and get assaulted.

Any prior experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYAuj8-EYcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You might be autistic

I once told my Muslim friend to stop acting and dressing like a nigger. He didn't expect it.

Autisten ins Gas.

C'mon Pewdiepie, we all know it's you.

mein nigger

No, I meant it every time I said it public.

>accident

Nope. You might have a slight case of autism.

I got drunk a party once and at one point I was wondering through this dudes house I opened one of the doors an shouted 'WHATS UP NIGGERS' and suddenly realized most of the blacks were hanging out in there once I looked around. Was pretty embarrassing desu.
They were all pretty fucked up too an just laughed me out of the room they were sitting in.

I said "nigger!" When I spilled coffee on my hand one time. No one seemed to really mind.

what do you mean by accident? Is there any other way to call them?

I went to a concert in around 2004 and the guy playing was a black bluesman who used to play with Jimi Hendrix. He was really good and we were 17 years old and we kept screaming "Yeah, nigga, this is awesome nigga" at him and he just kept giving us this weird stare. We didn't know it was wrong back then.

Now I think about it it was kinda sad

When I was 20 and retarded.
After watching A-Team was hanging with some friends and we talked about the scene where a white guy steals a nigger car and I go "nigganigganigganigga.."
I don't even know why anymore.
In that moment I realize from their eyes that there was a "vucumprà" (the only niggers we used to see at the time before the refugee invasion) standing behind me.
Nothing happened though, just a bit of cringing.

P.s.
Vucumprà is a contraction of "vuoi comprare" (do you want to buy?).
The only niggers around here used to be a couple of street sellers trying to sell you bracelets or sunglasses or some other shit.
Good times.

>be at works
>some dude complains about police fucking everywhere
>respond i see niggers on my way home every other day
>he says "i dont even know what's worse"

:)

Ah mother Russia

>lived in north us
>never hear the word
>move to south
>friends drop the word everyday
>I drop the word out if anger
>have to worry now
Now just make up better words that mean the samething but only I know their meaning.

i got black out drunk in uni and was doing the "fuck yo couch nigga" chapelle rick james thing on the bench of a crowded all night diner. my friends were trying to stop me because there were darkies around but i was too wasted to know what was going on. they actually were cool about it or thought it was funny

this was obviously before Sup Forums. to that end i have had to stop drinking because i might just a few bourbon and cokes away from going full mel gibson. and the world is way smaller nor than it was a decade ago

Yes, after being called a honky I felt it was an appropriate response. There was only one and his insta rage was quelled by the realization that this 6'6" nordic god was based af.

I'm normalizing nigger by saying it to other whites. I'm surprised I don't get any pushback.

Yes, but nobody cares

Half the people I knew growing up at least would literally substitute negro with stealing for example, you wouldn't steal you'd negro things (sounds better in Icelandic)

also to jew means to borrow without meaning to return it, "can I jew a cigarette from you?"

Is this not normal?

Here, we regulary use the greek equivalent of nigger all the time in public.
Αράπης or Σkυλάραπας
Nigger or dognigger

how do i get the people i work with to stop calling niggers "african americans"? it sounds so fake.

forgot to change flag back from shitpost mode

When you do the only people who will really be upset are whities trying to virtue signal, or darkies who hated you anyway and were always looking for a culturally acceptable excuse to chimp out.

Everyone in my country calls blacks niggers, so yeah, I use it all the time too.

He called me a Wickr, so I called him a nigger

>whenever i get excited I find myself screeching "OH SHIT NIGGER", mainly from reading it on here all the time.
>Now I'm scared that I will one day say this by accident in public and get assaulted.
>Any prior experiences?
Is this the power of German Autism?

Anytime when want to describe nigger

Me and an older couple had a great silent "fucking niggers" moment once. A niggress was chimping out at the grocery store about her EBT and I turn to my left and this old couple looks back at me and not a word needed to be uttered. If it happened today I feel like I would look around and see a bunch of people wanting to get upset with the cashier for not appeasing the ape.

Iceland is so fucking comfy

I once said it in liverpool when i banged my toe
3 small back men looked up at me then looked away

>Honky
not white but I laugh a little thinking the word. L and hear a clown nose going iff

>accidentally
yeah lets call it that.

Same here.

I don't even give a fuck about being called a honky, it doesn't offend me, it is stupid as fuck. I just hate the double standard that they think they can rattle off racist shit like honky/cracker/whiteboy but lose their shit if somebody were to return it.

I'd move to Russia, but I can't speak the language. Also, there are no freedoms.

PewDiePie: "I promise I won't ever say nigger again."
>5 minutes on Sup Forums later

Wickr? Like a wickr basket?

I call all blacks nigger. Not even memeing. Im 6'6 220lbs 7%BF white male btw so maybe they are just pussies

I'm African American, and if you tell me the n-word... Shit, I swear, I will fucking kill you white boi.

Happened to me a lot more than I can count on both hands. The only thing that happened was feeling a bit of autistic guilt afterwards because the people offended by me saying nigger had no idea it wasn't racially motivated. Fuck those niggers anyway. No one has the balls to assault me anyway unless they're some 210 pound 60 IQ prison guerrilla nigger.

Russia is looking to be a fuck of a lot more free than the US. I looked into homesteading in the US and it is non existent. Russia will give you land to work. If the good side doesn't win here then Russia is at the top of my list of places to go.

I do the same
one time there was a lone black "activist" in the streets (in a city) ranting some deranged stuff, I started shouting we wuz kangz and sheeitt

>that skinnyfat hand
wow, really scared by you, black manlet

No, only on purpose.

niglet

>Russia will give you land to work.
user, that's called serfdom.

>Speaking another language outloud out of emotions
cUCKED

How would you take toad man?

happens quite the same here, people can be based af, for the elders all the crimes are either make from niggers or gipsies

Garcon I will kill u then rob u
Wya? I swear, I got 150 shooters in your city nigga

As opposed to buying the land in the US? I will take my free land over my bought land with insane taxation every day.

my gf and I call each other nigga all the time, just as a joke
fucking shits me that I catch myself saying it in public and feel bad
fuck niggers

Everybody knows niggers can't internet.

White people need to stop fucking saying "nigga" even in jest. I swear half the youth of the US is infected with nigger culture and you will see the whitest kids lower themselves with this trash nigger slang.

A few times I've yelled nigger when I got really pissed off. Nothing ever came of it, not like people are eager to confront a pissed off white man.

>be mute
>never be accused of racism for saying forbidden words
Feels good man.

Hha you think us ice coons did that you sure it not hip hop culture?

Such a gentle giant

>Play video games online.
>Occasionally partied up with a nice black fella.
>Call him a nigger as a joke to gauge his reaction.
>Tell the group I think niggers and black people are totally different
>Black guy agrees every time.

Fuck it's good being Australian.

First post =
1) First thought
2) Best post
3) Legit diagnosis

I'm not blaming you at all, just saying don't be part of the problem. I see fucking mexicans, asians, white kids all saying it and it makes me just want to kick their fucking parents in the throat.

>be me
>20 yo Russian in US for exchange
>be educated all your life that blacks are called "negroes"
>live in Harlem, NY
>work in a moving company with Mex as a partner
>hear racial slander about "how I have to pay for these niggers' welfare and he is not even american
>same day on the way home from work with Speakers in ears
>see a chimp sitting on a water pomp with lays and cola
>see him finish both of his treatments and dispose of the garbage ivy throwing it on the sidewalk
>quietly pick it up and throw in the garbage bin
>say "fucking nigger"
>move forward, hear something happening behind your back
>turn around
>see the nigger chimping out in your face "wadidusaywhiteboi?"
>take one speaker out of your ear and repeat
>"I said you are a fucking nigger"
>block his right hook with the elbow of the arm holding the speaker
>jab in the chin
>continue strolling home hearing curses and threats from a nigger lying on the sidewalk
>be happy

>"user niggered me *viking speak*"
"user Jewed me out of shekels"
same thing?

It's me with my homie, pull up yeti

>going through public school
>always a group of 2-3 niggers calls me "chink"
>immediately call them fucking niggers
>they act surprised and ready to fight
>tell them let's do it, either they get hurt or I do and they get expelled and I win either way
>nothing ever happens to me, principles always suspend the niggers
>public school was almost daily fights with niggers
>got jumped once but had a buddy step in and break one niggers ribs
my knuckles are flat and squared from the amount of fighting I had to do just to go to school

Cracker, niggers in america say 'nigger' on an hourly basis. Whites in the country say nigger when no cucks are around, whites say nigger when they get enraged, niggers are even called niggers by half-niggers, degenerate whites are called white niggers, dune coons are called sand niggers, pajeets are called curryniggers, gooks are called rice niggers, and even the fucking Irish are called potato niggers.

Yes I've said nigger in public. No One fucking cares, except the coons, who never get upitty here in West By God Virginia.

Mind you, the only two Negroes in the entire state live in Martinsburg and Morgantown.

everytime i pickup a black person in my cab I'm scared that the word 'nigger' or 'dindu' is going to slip or I forget to turn off my screwdriver playlist. Thanks a lot Sup Forums for turning me into a nervous wreck around niggers.

>Getting embarrassed by those lesser than you
I mean you decided to make an ape out of yourself too, so you're probably not any better

I see it the same way. White people can recognize "white trash" and realize who is specifically being described with that term, it is the shit subset of whites that is pretty universally hated. Niggers are just the dregs of black society but they are taught to respect their niggerdom rather than look down upon it like other races do with their trash subsets.

Im in your mums room fucking her in the ass, come fight me faggot

I think he's a phone fag I think he meant wigger

People say nigger here all the time, I think I'm a lot more reserved in that regard because I'm exposed to western culture through the internet.

He didn't get up and go after you?

Here in Denmark black people are called 'Neger' or in English 'Negro'. Only PC people say 'African people' not even 'black people'.
Mudslims are called 'Perker' or 'Paki' in english.

Pretty much this. It's just a word user, if people respect you then who gives a fuck. If you're an edgy underage teen trying to be "le edgy" then you deserve to be assaulted.

Nigger isn't even a bad word to me. It's just what I call niggers.

>be me
>drunk, roaming the streets with friends
>yell nigger as loud as i can
>noone cares

In middle school I would call blacks "nègre" and arabs "bougnoule" to their faces all the time desu

most niggers are accidents

You can think of better insults you know,just hearing a racist insult is like a copout a missed opportunity. I means they get pissed what every you say so it doesn't really matter,they get pissed if you said called them neighbor ffs

oh scheiße neger

>yell gypsy instead
>die within the minute

You invited to the annual Birmingham rally, held each year in honor of the Pan-European species

Many times, it is a common thing to call black people "niggers" in Poland.

Hey there, howdya like go coon huntin' sometime?
youtube.com/watch?v=AYAuj8-EYcI

I used to go a lot to Italy in my youth and I remember those negro's. I remember all of them fleeing the moment any police showed up, a very funny sight to behold.

Well it was funny because he was about to but when he got up he almost crashed again if it wasn't for the lady which gave him a shoulder

thank god there aren't many of those here or atleast they're very excluded

I am too autistic and socially awkward to talk to blacks for extended amounts of time. I usually end up saying something that clearly exposes my negative attitude about them.

I have this with fat people too. It's fucked up because sometimes the people are actually quite nice towards me and then I hear myself blurt out something with an obvious double meaning.

Master karate always wins against chimp rage

Tyron knocked a tooth out of my skull when I was 8 cause that. lulz

I CCW a firearm now.

Either everyone can say it, or no one can say it. If blacks can say it but whites can't, then you're creating a difference in what is accepted between the two. That's a sure-fire way to create more racial tension.